WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2017

Options

Replies

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    penny that sounded like a fabulous lecture . When the work is complete let me know...name of composer???

I'm planning on a special and positive day. I am 55 years old today!!
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Happy Friday! Crunches and Crockpots completed. Two of my kiddos have already arrived and had some breakfast, and are playing contentedly with the toys I have out.
    Gloria-To get a picture from facebook to this site: download the photo onto your laptop or device, then when you come to this site and click on the attachment icon on that same device it will come up and you can attach it to your post.
    Penny- Your days are busy, but sound like a lot of fun!
    Karen NY- Happy 55!
    Re- Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a good one!
    Kate- Omigoodness! What a great picture! Is it your daughter and grand daughter? Looks like someone was having some fun!
    Heather- So happy you are able to recoup some of that vacation fun!
    Marni- How amazing that you had babies born in your back yard! Although, if you had to get back there, I imagine it would have been inconvenient.

Hey, thought I would share something with our friends living in the southwest. My cousin, John, is biking across the country. He started from his home in St. Petersburg, FL, he has pretty much followed the coast line through the southern states. He began his trip in November and has just left west Texas. He is riding anywhere between 30-60 miles a day, stopping at any place that looks interesting. He is aiming for the CA coast and then he will turn around and come back and head for some where on the New England area coastline, and then follow the coast back home to TX. He is living off a little savings and the kindness of strangers. He has met some wonderful people so far. Also spent some time riding with other adventurers doing the same sort of thing. If you are on facebook his site is John Garza bicycles America. He has a bit of a potty mouth, so if you watch his videos, be prepared.

Well, I better get off the computer and get busy with my day. ttfn xoxoxo KJ (Kelly)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,067 Member
    Options
    Sharon Keisha is lovely.

Kate great picture.

Marni thanks for the moose fix.

Penny both presentations sound fascinating.

:heart: Margaret

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,950 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »

I'm planning on a special and positive day. I am 55 years old today!!

immg0nbcaw0i.jpgg2sb46434042.jpg

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,135 Member
    Options
    KarenNY-Happy Birthday! Have a great day Celebrating!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    KarenNY-Happy Birthday!
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    KATE, SHARON, & MARNIE ~ Thanks so much for the pictures you all share. Loving them!
  • Peach1948
    Options
    GLORIA ~ I copy Facebook pics and paste in a Microsoft program called Paint. Then I save it as a jpg in my pictures. Then, I can upload it to the chat.
  • Peach1948
    Options
    NY KAREN ~ Happy, Happy Birthday!
  • Peach1948
    Options
    BARBIE ~ Can't wait to see Bess! :)
  • SSC1958
    SSC1958 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday NYKaren!
  • machete66
    machete66 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    is it women only ? as I am a 50 yr ole male . if it is I understand good luck to all
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I'm 51 and have goals to meet!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,591 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how to copy a picture from facebook to here?
    spikeyhair wrote: »
    Sorry trying to figure how to get photo from Facebook copy and paste didn't work

U have to Dave the pic on your phone or computer (one you have of fun) Then u will b able to upload it here
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,591 Member
    Options
    machete66 wrote: »
    is it women only ? as I am a 50 yr ole male . if it is I understand good luck to all

It wouldn't matter to me, testosterone might b nice