kjlamore accident happened on kid 60th birthday, 7/10/15
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    drkatiebug ... fantastic!!
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Got lots of walking today. It was foggy when I got up so I walked inside for 30 minutes. Later the sun came out so DH and I walked our 2 mile route.
    Kelly we had bad storms in north Central TX last night. Some
    tornadoes on the ground. People where locked in AT&T stadium after the games as the storms were so close. glad your DD got into DFW safely.
    DrKatiebug congrats. I am about half way to my goal.
    Not much ch going on today BBL
    SueBDew in TX

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    Options
    evening ladies~
    back from work and have my jammies on.. this morning was having a bit of anxiety.. getting anxious about all I have to do.. and how it will all end up..
    will check in ,in the am..
    Kay~ congratulations !!!!
  • Jaja99
    Jaja99 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Dr. Katiebug- what an accomplishment!
    Pip- Amazing shoulder pics.
    Mia- love, love, love the bags. Great job!
    Heather UK have a great trip. I got the watercress I ordered and have enjoyed the peppery taste.
    Joyce- Glad you had the therapy eval. Now to keep up with those exercises. 22+8 meds, Wow!
    Allie- hoping all works out for you.
    Kelly- loved following the shower preparations. The pictures are so cute. I want to do something like that with the faculty at my school. Until I remember how much work you did to get it all ready. Maybe I will just show them the pictures.
    Charlene- have fun at the quilt retreat!
    Fancy0626- thanks for the link! You look great!
    Cheri (I hope I remembered the right name)- have fun at Disney.

I wanted to respond to others, but when I looked, it said there were 2 pages of posts. I thought I'd remember and I didn't open the Word document. Turns out it refreshed and there were a lot more pages.

I had both grandsons spend the night Saturday so their parents could have a date night. They are 7 and 9 years old. My extended family celebrated birthdays yesterday at a Mongolian BBQ place. I made fairly good choices about what to eat at the restaurant, but I blew the calorie budget later in the day. Scales were up 4 lbs today, but I know that I didn't eat that much extra food, so I expect it is mostly water. I imagine there was a lot of sodium/msg in the food yesterday. I've been drinking a lot of water and eating my veggies. I looked in the freezer and threw out the poor choice foods. Waste is better than waist.

Jana in VA
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    Options
    Did 1 segment of 10 Minute Solution Slim and Lean DVD, held my plank for 2min 50sec, took the extremepump class. I Really really wish they'd start the class on time. Anyway, the plan for tomorrow is to do a spinning workout that I have. There's just no way I could get to the gym when they have their classes.

Rori - you rock girl!

DJ - I always try to say to a cashier "have a good day". They probably get so many grumpy customers. My hubby is the same as yours -- eats lots of cookies/cakes/brownies and doesn't gain weight. I just look at them and I gain

DJ - so glad the driver called. I know this will be a lot off your mind

spikeyhair - age is just a number. You are more than welcome here

bonsallduck - welcome! You joined by posting!

KJ - pinterest is so wonderful for ideas! Love it. I got lots of good ideas of decorations for our Halloween social. I hate when it gets icy. Around here people who have a 4 wheel drive think they can go thru anything and stop at any time. Not on ice you can't

Kate - congrats!

After exercise, came home and took a shower then got dinner ready to microwave. Went to bowling, no ceramics tonight due to the holiday, but mahjongg tonight.

Joyce - Vince does the same thing (and so do I). We have a list on the computer of all medical procedures and meds so when you get to the part on the forms that says to list whatever, we just say "see attached." You know they never give you enough room for everything.

Penny - as usual, lovely photos

Found out that one of the guys on our bowling team had 3 more stents put in. He was having heart problems last week so he didn't bowl. That makes 13 in total! I just said to him "pretty soon there won't be any more room for them".

Michele in NC
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    :)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,534 Member
    Options
  • Jaja99
    Jaja99 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Penny, I love the pictures of the polar bear tracks. I googled your town and it is lovely. It was very interesting to read. Have you lived there long? I love that people have getaway cottages. The population of the town is the same as the population of the high school (grades 9-12) across the street from me. Thanks for sharing!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    Hi how do I join this group? I've re-started MFP after the Christmas celebrations. Got to get myself back in the mind set of MFP.

:) Just show up and join the conversation...also tell us more about yourself.

:) Barbie from NW Washington
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    My qco7askcny4y.jpg
    upcoming party nails

They look wonderful Pip! I thought at first I was looking at my own hand, then saw the ring. Take those fabulous nails to a great party.

Chris in MA
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Penny, like WOW on those bear tracks. So close to the window. Must have smelt some good apple pie in the oven. Those things are huge. Are those close to what a normal adult polar bear track is like. I just can't imagine that coming close to a humans body if the bear so desires.

Michele, 13 stents???? I bet the guy is constantly on that medicine! I can just imagine the discussions his doctor has with him. I agree with the comment as to where do they have room to put anymore. We used to have a doctor who would refuse to keep a person on as a patient if they didn't make life changes.

Did my exercises on the floor just because I wanted to continue watching TV! Isn't that a true couch potato??? I thought I would have more problems getting off the floor but I didn't.

Great losses here. Proud to be one of you.

Allie, I have mentioned I am members of other forums. One is on facebook and we have'pocket pals'. When some one is having a problem whether it be emotional or physical and just need some support, we are all pocket pals for them. Now on the forum, they have a problem because there are a lot of parties in the pockets and there is a lot of eating going on!!!!! They wear a lot of cargo pants so that there can be a lot of food going on. They do try to keep some decent food for those of us who try to watch their intake. But bottom line is that we are all there with you on this. When you get nervous, just reach in one of your pockets and one, or several, of us is there giving you the support you need, a hug, a hand squeeze, or whatever. You are a big part of us and we love you. Plus many of us see ourselves in your relationship and want the best for you.

Joyce, Indiana