Replies

• IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,383 Member
    Options
    Just watched a wonderful TV programme on GRAVITY. Didn't understand all of it, but I really enjoyed it. :D Like to keep my brain ticking over!

Going to bed to read now.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    becca I am a fan of any food pics. It's inspiring!

Have kept my no coffee after 12:00 goal but skipped the gym cause I had too many errands after work, it was raining, I was lazy, pick one excuse and apply :p

NYKAREN
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    NYKaren. Pick and choose your battles friend! I have stopped putting sugar in my coffee. It wasn't too bad!

Becca
    Oregon
    mjrbap94wae0.jpg
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Salad with Canadian bacon, ground flaxseed and Rsnch dressing. Plus my homemade "Cheezit" crackers/croutons - made with an American cheese slice cut into 16 squares, sprinkled with chili and garlic powder and microwaved for one minute.

--Ginger in Texas

tkkb5s6kbq92.jpg
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    Oh I have a ticker!!
    Becca
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Becca food pictures are great. If they help you all the better.
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    123753260.png
  • coastalgosgal
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Better! I personally like to see where I have been, ( how much weght lost), instead of where I need to go (how much weight I need to lose!)
    Becca
    Oregon
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,444 Member
    Options
    Becca, I like the pictures you post - food and family! The photo of you and your gorgeous tan and family - sorry it was a sad time for you with DH's health - I think you have the gift of smiling when you don't feel like it to help brighten the day. But, that can be hard on a person. Living on that beautiful coast and being a hearty Oregonian has to help. Glad he's doing better and stabilized.

I stopped putting sugar in my coffee decades ago, but always use a little milk - can't stand it black. I read someplace milk helps prevent teeth staining but I'm not sure about that. I drink teas plain - no sweetener or milk. Black tea does the staining on my teeth no problem-o.

Katla, hope you were able to make it outside for a walk. Nice that it's getting lighter in the morning and staying lighter in the evening - improves our odds of walking safely and not getting drenched!

Lenora
    , wow, they sure put Louis through a time yesterday. How often does he have this done? Good gravy. Hope he's doing better today.

Michele - cute bumblebee! Great idea using it to brighten up that pool area.

Rori, have a good time in Hawaii! Sounds like you have things all set for your DH. I would always worry about mine when I'd go out of town for more than a day. I discovered mine isn't as helpless as he appears, tho he does have the tendency to climb ladders he's not supposed to climb and do scary stuff with power tools and chainsaws he knows I would not like. He rarely drives anymore but if he does, aims to go when there's little traffic and other shoppers.

Carol in GA, does your Pom like to eat people food like apples? Lately, DH peels an apple each day and shares it with Sophie. She doesn't get a lot, but the "tip" off each slice - enough that she's not very hungry for her crunchies come suppertime. I think it keeps her walks "productive."

Ginger, your salad looks yummy. I'm going to try those cheezits!

I managed to get 2 walks in today plus hit Walmart this morning. DH discovered "Lilyhammer" on Netflix - he's a Soprano's fan and this is along that vein. Almost done with Season 1 and we'll resume it tonight. Well written. Heather, I too don't like the sitting I do in front of the TV and reading/messing on this laptop, but at least walking has to help. I was a lot more active when I worked - up and down to the files, copy machine, etc.

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    Lanette. Ooh and TMI, I was that tan over everywhere!!! Haahaa! Yes we went thru oogles of sun lotion every year!
    Becca
    Currently codfish white off the coast of
    Oregon
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    LANETTE- loved Lilyhammer thanks for the reminder

Kate UK <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Becca: The heated orb is here a little longer each day, but has been hidden by pesky rain clouds. :grumble: Your food photos are lovely. :smiley:

Sarah: Your daughter is gorgeous in the lavender field. Enjoy Ontario. :star:

I took the dog for a walk today because it is NOT RAINING!!!!! We walked along the riverfront and had a lovely time. I took pictures to show DH but don't plan to post them here.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,753 Member
    Options
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,401 Member
    Options
    Becca - I don't mind if you post pics of your meals. Gives me ideas, really. Say, would you post some of your breakfasts (I'm assuming they're not conventional cereal and milk stuff)

I've pretty well cut out sugar. If I have tea, I almost always have it without anything, same for ice tea, really anything else. I'll make Vince an apple pie (which apples does everyone use and what do you do to not have the space between the apples and the top crust after it is baked -- besides using a crumb topping) and use sugar in that and probably have a taste of it. But I'm really not a big sugar eater or desserts for that matter.

Ginger - your cheesit looks scrumptious

Lanette - I have quite a few other "creations", preying mantis, turtle, ladybug, welcome sign, snail, alligator, dolphins duck, frogs that MIL made, mermaid (just wish it was larger) and probably some others that I'm forgetting. Actually, the ladybug is what got me started in ceramics. I saw it at a friend's house and thought that would be a good way to add color into the pool area. Now you should see our back bedroom with all the bisque that needs to be painted! The gal whose house I go to on Mondays to play mahjongg her dogs think that the romaine lettuce ribs that I take to them are like T-bone steak! they go absolutely wild for it. They also like cauliflower.

Lisa - woohoo!!!!!!!

Michele in NC
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Lisa - great news!!

Janetr okc
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,753 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

wahoo hrm not working, all applewatch-
    bike ride hm 2 gym- 12.08min, 14.5amph, 2.9mi = 108c
    LATERAL MACHINE 30.22min, lvl7, lat5, 3834strides, 63floors, 2.75miles = 236c
    bike ride gym 2 dome train station- 7.15min, 11.6amph, 1.4mi = 45c
    jog station 2 wk- 5.07min, 9.56min mi, .5mi = 74c
    jog wk 2 sta- 4.36min, 9.24min mi, .4mi =n 65c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.32min, 7.7amph, 2.6mi = 143c

total cal 668