MFP Personals

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Seeking a snuggle buddy with good hygiene who will do my laundry, feed me tacos, and share awesome memes and gif's with. Must text me "Good Morning Beautiful" daily before 8 a.m. and tell me I'm pretty a minimum of 5 times per week. Misc duties requested but not required include opening too tight jar lids, killing spiders, mowing my grass shirtless, changing the oil in my car, and playing with my hair. :love:

I can open the jars and do the car stuff. The rest i can subcontract out.

I can do the rest!!! Although I might cause a scene when I mow topless

We can do it together. :kissing_heart:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Seeking a snuggle buddy with good hygiene who will do my laundry, feed me tacos, and share awesome memes and gif's with. Must text me "Good Morning Beautiful" daily before 8 a.m. and tell me I'm pretty a minimum of 5 times per week. Misc duties requested but not required include opening too tight jar lids, killing spiders, mowing the grass shirtless, changing the oil in my car, and playing with my hair. :love:

....... would you settle for just taking the car to a mechanic for that oil change?

everything else is a cakewalk
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm just going to go back to this method of choosing that we used in elementary school. More of a gamble of being stuck with a dud this way, but at least it guaranteed you a definitive answer. Who's in?

vh2uqzocxkwg.jpg
  • ParadigmShifter
    ParadigmShifter Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Seeking a snuggle buddy with good hygiene who will do my laundry, feed me tacos, and share awesome memes and gif's with. Must text me "Good Morning Beautiful" daily before 8 a.m. and tell me I'm pretty a minimum of 5 times per week. Misc duties requested but not required include opening too tight jar lids, killing spiders, mowing the grass shirtless, changing the oil in my car, and playing with my hair. :love:

@Avocado_AS5, What do I get in exchange?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Seeking 2 men. One aged 50-55, one aged 21-23. Realize from the get-go that my interest in you is purely for "research" purposes. This arrangement will not result in a relationship, I am using you purely out of curiosity.

I will be putting you through a number of "challenges" physically, intellectually and emotionally and will be comparing the two of you. You will be compensated accordingly, upon completion of my testing.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Seeking 2 men. One aged 50-55, one aged 21-23. Realize from the get-go that my interest in you is purely for "research" purposes. This arrangement will not result in a relationship, I am using you purely out of curiosity.

I will be putting you through a number of "challenges" physically, intellectually and emotionally and will be comparing the two of you. You will be compensated accordingly, upon completion of my testing.

do any of the challenges involve catching cats in clown costumes? I dont feel that is my forte..
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Seeking 2 men. One aged 50-55, one aged 21-23.

let's see, add the five, carry the three

...... how 'bout just one 71 - 78 year old guy?
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

You get to be my dude.
    Nuff said.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

You get to be my dude.
    Nuff said.

.... and that should be enough for any fella, it damn sure should.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

no 30s? fine then

Nothing wrong with 30's, mid-late 20's or 40's for that matter but I was aiming for as young as is legal, and not too close to my parents age.
    MrStabbems wrote: »

do any of the challenges involve catching cats in clown costumes? I dont feel that is my forte..

Sorry to say, this may not be the challenge for you then, cats and clowns most definitely will be involved in some capacity.
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Seeking 2 men. One aged 50-55, one aged 21-23.

let's see, add the five, carry the three

...... how 'bout just one 71 - 78 year old guy?

Maybe for my next experiment...71-78 year old man vs a woman of any age
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Are you fertile?

Opps :# that was meant for the pick up line thread. Lets see how many sperm donors I can catch over there.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    MFP Personals ?

Okay....

It's your choice:

Accept My Friend Requests........ Or The Dog Gets It !

274129-Sad-Puppy.jpg

• ParadigmShifter
    Options
    Are you fertile?
    Lets see how many sperm donors I can catch over there.

Ha. I get it.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Lets see how many sperm donors I can catch over there.

Probably all of them... LOL
  • ParadigmShifter
    Options

You get to be my dude.
    Nuff said.

giphy.gif
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

You get to be my dude.
    Nuff said.

giphy.gif

Points for the awesome gif! See, you're already ahead of the game! :lol:
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Wanted: Man who will fulfill my every desire. Please note my desires change by the second so you must be adaptable. You must enjoy giving massages, grocery shopping, laundry, taking care of the kids, cooking, cleaning and fixing things. Also, only men named Kevin or Sam should apply.

This will only work out for me if you act like I'm an inconvenience every time I ask for the smallest favor.

I can do that!!

Perfect. BRB, ordering you flowers that you won't acknowledge or appreciate!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Gal with two personalities seeks guy with two personalities. They all come out together it'll be a foursome!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Looking for someone with a positive attitude who can make me think my bad decisions are good ones