MFP Personals

Options

Replies

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Looking for adventurous man who won't cringe when I pull a lock box out from under the bed. Must be opened minded and don't run away screaming at the sound of a rubber glove being put on.

We have a bag so your lock box will be like show and ... uhm ...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Looking for a man with 'stamina' to share with 3-5 of my closest frenemies...we will fight over you, it won't be pretty...be forewarned you will be "loved" if not actually ripped apart by rivalry.
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    What I want from you:
    - for you to do what I want, when I want, how I want...but if you do I won't really respect you
    - basically be "on call" for whatever I require/desire and then go away

What you'll get from me:
    - I couldn't tell you...I'm guessing not much

According to my self-destructive history, you're exactly the person for me!
  • dustinbeckwith2890
    dustinbeckwith2890 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    Looking for adventurous man who won't cringe when I pull a lock box out from under the bed. Must be opened minded and don't run away screaming at the sound of a rubber glove being put on.

We have a bag so your lock box will be like show and ... uhm ...

:lol: hey now!!
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Looking for intelligent tech type man to speak "nerdy" to me. Calling out quadratic equations during sexy time is a plus. Explanation of how computers work and the ability to explain in terms I'll never understand is a must. Glasses optional.

I'm not a guy but I speak discrete mathematics propositional logic. I can build a system, install a full development stack, including design applications, and then write you a beautiful, compact web application that might woo you in 50 lines of code or less :D
  • LaPrincipessaFedele
    LaPrincipessaFedele Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    MomReborn wrote: »
    Looking for intelligent tech type man to speak "nerdy" to me. Calling out quadratic equations during sexy time is a plus. Explanation of how computers work and the ability to explain in terms I'll never understand is a must. Glasses optional.

I'm not a guy but I speak discrete mathematics propositional logic. I can build a system, install a full development stack, including design applications, and then write you a beautiful, compact web application that might woo you in 50 lines of code or less :D

That's hot
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Looking for mfp husband. Must be married in real life....single available men are not as appealing. Must be willing to make me feel special above all others, have the ability to make me smile, laugh and send me messages to not only brighten my day but also to prove you are thinking about me at least three times a day (preferably with meals). Telling me how beautiful you think I am is a must, especially on the days that I resemble Richard Simmons on a bender. Will receive payment of two banana peels and a handful of graham cracker crumbs. (Mentioning that I look only about 25 years old will earn you a bonus donut. ) Serious inquiries need not apply.

Bah, I fit most of that, but a true MFP husband runs his eHarem non-exclusive even if he tells each girl it is exclusive. Gotta turn ya down.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    If you think I’m going to love you—you’re right. Clingy, over-emotional and socially draining woman, 41. Once you’ve got me, you can never ever leave me. Not ever! Prone to maniacal bursts of crying, usually followed by excitable and uncontrollable laughter. Life is a roller coaster; you’ve just got to hop on and ride it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Looking for mfp husband. Must be married in real life....single available men are not as appealing. Must be willing to make me feel special above all others, have the ability to make me smile, laugh and send me messages to not only brighten my day but also to prove you are thinking about me at least three times a day (preferably with meals). Telling me how beautiful you think I am is a must, especially on the days that I resemble Richard Simmons on a bender. Will receive payment of two banana peels and a handful of graham cracker crumbs. (Mentioning that I look only about 25 years old will earn you a bonus donut. ) Serious inquiries need not apply.

All I read was banana.

Edit: and donut.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    What I want from you:
    - for you to do what I want, when I want, how I want...but if you do I won't really respect you
    - basically be "on call" for whatever I require/desire and then go away

What you'll get from me:
    - I couldn't tell you...I'm guessing not much

So a delivery boy?

h9w9wt5s9sfw.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    If you think I’m going to love you—you’re right. Clingy, over-emotional and socially draining woman, 41. Once you’ve got me, you can never ever leave me. Not ever!

nintchdbpict000242868564.jpg

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    If you think I’m going to love you—you’re right. Clingy, over-emotional and socially draining woman, 41. Once you’ve got me, you can never ever leave me. Not ever!

I already bought my one way plane ticket....
  • Timshel_
    Options

5d46281d8402c53cbd0c9b2747e60190.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

wuu3a2xs6qkw.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options

wuu3a2xs6qkw.jpg

allison14.gif
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I was checking you out, but.....wth?

Stalker-1.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

wuu3a2xs6qkw.jpg

allison14.gif
    qzoowecvl8fg.jpg