MFP Personals

Options

Replies

• LaPrincipessaFedele
    LaPrincipessaFedele Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Looking for a man to explain everything to me. Copious use of the word "actually" a must. I'll listen to everything you say with a wide-eyed, adoring expression and never disagree with your opinion. I'll especially love it when you call me "little lady" and tell me not to "worry my pretty little head" about anything.

not it... i like them mean

I didn't ask you
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Hey She's getting meaner! :p
  • LaPrincipessaFedele
    Options
    Looking for a man to explain everything to me. Copious use of the word "actually" a must. I'll listen to everything you say with a wide-eyed, adoring expression and never disagree with your opinion. I'll especially love it when you call me "little lady" and tell me not to "worry my pretty little head" about anything.

I didn't ask you

lol chill im playing

You said you liked them mean. How am I supposed to act? Tell meeee
  • LaPrincipessaFedele
    Options

I didn't ask you

lol chill im playing

you caught me off guard. im cooking and mfp....multitask!

I've totally been joking this whole time since it's hard to tell on mfp ;)
  • LaPrincipessaFedele
    Options

I didn't ask you

lol chill im playing

whew! i thought you was serious :)

Nah not on mfp. That's a waste of serious :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I didn't ask you

lol chill im playing

I was being serious ..now hurry up ..Im at gate 8 :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I didn't ask you

lol chill im playing

I was being serious ..now hurry up ..Im at gate 8 :D

gate 8?? im at gate 8!

Which airport?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Oh ..I think I see you ..but..you're not a thumb..you lied to me..you mean your profile pic is a fake :( I was looking forward to a dirty big thumb :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Oh ..I think I see you ..but..you're not a thumb..you lied to me..you mean your profile pic is a fake :( I was looking forward to a dirty big thumb :D

lol you know what i look like joanna dont lie to me haha!

And me likey >:)B) lol
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options

How do you feel about aprons, cooking in heels, and sandwich making? Asking for a friend...
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Seeking man with beard and tattoos. Must come with chainsaw. Several times. Intelligence is a must as well as him owning his own hair styling products. Must love kittens, but be looking for that one special kitten to be his very own.

Brylcreem or Royal Crown?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Putting it out there. I'm a Brylcreem guy. A little dab will do ya.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    If you are looking for a quiet girl who makes things awkward real quick when she does talk - that's me!

I'm a horrible liar, and extremely picky, except when I can't make up my mind...then anything goes.

I couldn't tell you what I'm looking for but I will know it when I see it.

8uzffi9psubn.gif

I'm a unicorn quite often.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

You are awesome. I've never actually met a woman that wants to hear a man's opinion. They generally want to hear their own opinion in a man's voice :p
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    *submits resume to be an awkward imaginary friend*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Looking for attractive super hot physically fit mfp man to continuously tag me as his crush on crush threads, as his date on who do you want to date threads, and any thread in which popularity and good looks is a factor. Must make me feel superior to all others, quote my posts so others know I am his and call me babe.

You forgot the part where he ignores you after about 3 weeks and has moved onto someone else.