• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    whoa is this serious?

Is it?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Man the fun I miss while I'm actually doing work. Damn you work for *kitten* up my play time. LOL
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Seeking someone to roll with me while I reevaluate life. Could lead to meaningless crazy sex and mood swings. Apply by sending noodz.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Are you so sick of disappointment that you’ve lowered your expectations into nonexistence?! Rest assured, I will still find a way to be inadequate!

Skills include: Making a mockery of mediocrity. Defining the lower end of the bell curve. Looking like a bell curve.

Rave reviews from past relationships:

“Who?” – my high school girlfriend who took me years to get over
    “Ugh.” – the girl I dated in my twenties who tried very hard to believe in me
    “Go. Away.” – my first wife.

Does this sound attractive to you? ME NEITHER! Let’s hate me TOGETHER!

PMSL! :joy:
  • Timshel_
    edited May 2017
    Options
    A few questions first. 1. are you still many people or just one, for now? 2. No fantasies....does this apply to the bedroom as well? 3. Do you know how to use a remote control? 3. Do you read instruction manuals? 4. Do you pronounce the word AMAZING like AHHHH-MAAAAAAY-ZING!!!! ?
    1. There can be only one
    2. If your fantasy is to have 10 inches and want it to hurt I can do you twice and slap you. That is, we can work with what I got and what you want.
    3. For my BBQ smoker, yes.
    4. No. Never.
    5. Yes. And fabulous, like, is, FAHHHHHHH bulouzzzzzz!

• Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    A few questions first. 1. are you still many people or just one, for now? 2. No fantasies....does this apply to the bedroom as well? 3. Do you know how to use a remote control? 3. Do you read instruction manuals? 4. Do you pronounce the word AMAZING like AHHHH-MAAAAAAY-ZING!!!! ?
    1. There can be only one
    2. If your fantasy is to have 10 inches and want it to hurt I can do you twice and slap you. That is, we can work with what I got and what you want.
    3. For my BBQ smoker, yes.
    4. No. Never.
    5. Yes. And fabulous, like, is, FAHHHHHHH bulouzzzzzz!

Regarding question number 2. I'm thinking more like Chewbacca and Princess Leia......

I can do either character, if you wish. I look good in full fur or a white granola dress and side buns.