MFP Personals

Options

Replies

• FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Looking for attractive super hot physically fit mfp man to continuously tag me as his crush on crush threads, as his date on who do you want to date threads, and any thread in which popularity and good looks is a factor. Must make me feel superior to all others, quote my posts so others know I am his and call me babe.

You forgot the part where he ignores you after about 3 weeks and has moved onto someone else.

Oh I didn't forget. I have this thread starred so I'll see him (if I get any takers) advertising for a new mfp it girl! Then I'll post heartbroken song lyrics and sad haikus and place another personal ad. :D

I feel like I've seen this once or twice before...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Looking for attractive super hot physically fit mfp man to continuously tag me as his crush on crush threads, as his date on who do you want to date threads, and any thread in which popularity and good looks is a factor. Must make me feel superior to all others, quote my posts so others know I am his and call me babe.

You forgot the part where he ignores you after about 3 weeks and has moved onto someone else.

Oh I didn't forget. I have this thread starred so I'll see him (if I get any takers) advertising for a new mfp it girl! Then I'll post heartbroken song lyrics and sad haikus and place another personal ad. :D

Oh good plan, that always makes them deactivate then you don't have to watch them falling in love with someone else instead.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Oh good plan, that always makes them deactivate then you don't have to watch them falling in love with someone else instead.

You mean falling in lust?

• pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I like doritos, shooting guns, and anime. Oh yeah and spending way too much time in the gym. I'm looking for more doritos, guns, and anime. A unicorn would also be great!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Looking for a man to explain everything to me. Copious use of the word "actually" a must. I'll listen to everything you say with a wide-eyed, adoring expression and never disagree with your opinion. I'll especially love it when you call me "little lady" and tell me not to "worry my pretty little head" about anything.

If also understand the need for a safe word, we can get along.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Looking for a man to explain everything to me. Copious use of the word "actually" a must. I'll listen to everything you say with a wide-eyed, adoring expression and never disagree with your opinion. I'll especially love it when you call me "little lady" and tell me not to "worry my pretty little head" about anything.

If also understand the need for a safe word, we can get along.

Both of these sound like it could be the next Fifty Shades movie
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Looking for adventurous man who won't cringe when I pull a lock box out from under the bed. Must be opened minded and don't run away screaming at the sound of a rubber glove being put on.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for random hookups.....I came to MFP for dates and stayed because I actually started losing weight.....

@lstrat115 @_notorious_ @toned_thugs_n_harmony
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Looking for adventurous man who won't cringe when I pull a lock box out from under the bed. Must be opened minded and don't run away screaming at the sound of a rubber glove being put on.

InLC7nZ.gif

:lol:
  • FairhavenDS
    Options

I have seen waaaaayyyyyy too much Dexter for that! :scream:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Aw, use your imagination. :lol:
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I like doritos, shooting guns, and anime. Oh yeah and spending way too much time in the gym. I'm looking for more doritos, guns, and anime. A unicorn would also be great!

I don't shoot guns, I lift things to get guns.
    Pew, pew

<3<3<3
  • FairhavenDS
    edited May 2017
    Options

I am, and it's scary terrifying!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Old school geek, with pinnings and rearing history with 8088, "Your in a Room..." to Palace of the Vampire Queen and Steading of the Hill Giant Chief, 10 Print "Hello World!", 300 command set ATDT&, Heathkit, 6L6, Pre-CBS, "Shake it Baby" and "Come get some", Moog Popcorn to Tubways Army, Standing in a Waiting Room, true mod, and life in the 80's as an honors student. If you understand this, don't contact me. It took me years of my life to put up this suave manly facade and I won't go back.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    LOL, these threads crack me up! Not looking but enjoying reading!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I am, and it's scary terrifying!

:lol: