MFP Personals

Options

Replies

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Looking for someone with a positive attitude who can make me think my bad decisions are good ones

O1JStR0.gif

o4qrmmy324hd.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Looking for someone with a positive attitude who can make me think my bad decisions are good ones

O1JStR0.gif

o4qrmmy324hd.gif

n3pm9secpdk0.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Wanted: Man who will fulfill my every desire. Please note my desires change by the second so you must be adaptable. You must enjoy giving massages, grocery shopping, laundry, taking care of the kids, cooking, cleaning and fixing things. Also, only men named Kevin or Sam should apply.

This will only work out for me if you act like I'm an inconvenience every time I ask for the smallest favor.

I can do that!!

Perfect. BRB, ordering you flowers that you won't acknowledge or appreciate!

Awwww. I could never ignore that. I think I have only gotten flowers once or twice that weren't birthday or apology flowers....

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Wanted: Man who will fulfill my every desire. Please note my desires change by the second so you must be adaptable. You must enjoy giving massages, grocery shopping, laundry, taking care of the kids, cooking, cleaning and fixing things. Also, only men named Kevin or Sam should apply.

This will only work out for me if you act like I'm an inconvenience every time I ask for the smallest favor.

I can do that!!

Awwww. I could never ignore that. I think I have only gotten flowers once or twice that weren't birthday or apology flowers....

I hate sorry flowers. Here have something beautiful and watch it die slowly like our relationship.

So.... sorry alcohol?
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    This thread is hysterical.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I can do that!!

I hate sorry flowers. Here have something beautiful and watch it die slowly like our relationship.

So.... sorry alcohol?

Enough so that I won't remember what you should be sorry for is perfect
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

Billy, you are the best! <3

I can do that!!

Exactly! I don't want flowers because you screwed up. Flowers should be a sweet sentiment like you are thinking about someone, not that you are trying to buy yourself out of trouble. LAME

I agree with this! I don't want flowers as an I'm sorry. You better cook me dinner and clean up the kitchen afterwards, followed by *kitten* me senseless making me forget why I was mad at you :lol:
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

Exactly! I don't want flowers because you screwed up. Flowers should be a sweet sentiment like you are thinking about someone, not that you are trying to buy yourself out of trouble. LAME

I agree with this! I don't want flowers as an I'm sorry. You better cook me dinner and clean up the kitchen afterwards, followed by *kitten* me senseless making me forget why I was mad at you :lol:

lol are you leaking today?

I've only bought flowers once, that was when I proposed. I had them in the room downstairs for the morning.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

I've only bought flowers once, that was when I proposed. I had them in the room downstairs for the morning.

What if she had said NO?

There was 0% chance of that happening. Honestly, I had no nerves and no worries about anything.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

That was a sweet gesture. Unless the proposal was an "I'm sorry" too?
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

Do you think that is where the saying '*kitten* your brains out' come from.

"Oh no, she's really mad, better *kitten* her brains out"

Then she's like "oh my God, I think I was mad but I just don't know"
    izhv58tb9nvc.gif

• browneyedgirl749
    Options

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

izhv58tb9nvc.gif

Hey, great sex will make you forget your own name. I'm just sayin...
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    edited May 2017
    Options

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

izhv58tb9nvc.gif

That's the excuse I use for not remembering their name too.
    Was so good I forgot your name :D

ETA notice: this was a joke, just to clarify for the people that like to message me about their sensitivities
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

izhv58tb9nvc.gif

ETA notice: this was a joke, just to clarify for the people that like to message me about their sensitivities

I literally LOL'd at that. Just tell them "I forgot my own name, how the hell can I remember yours?" :lol:
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

izhv58tb9nvc.gif

well i feel awkward ignore my message then

I'm sorry! I just can't take any more messages from you about your sensitive skin. I'm not an eczema expert man!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I can do that!!

wait

There's other occasions?

I thought flowers were only for apologies

.... and funerals
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    A

I can do that!!

xrx5s75m7zd2.jpg

I can do that!!

Taking notes.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Looking for big spoon. Must like alligators.

I can provide at least a little fork.
    And I do need boots.