Minor rant

Options

Replies

• hrtchoco
    hrtchoco Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Some people do look better with a tiny bit of excess weight, but not 200lbs. No one looks better at 200lbs than they do your size!

There are PLENTY of men who look damn fine at 200lbs. :angry:

Men are different from women. 200 is a fine weight for men, not for women.

There was no differentiation from men or women in her original statement.

Pretty sure it's implied

Not really.

Really is.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Some people do look better with a tiny bit of excess weight, but not 200lbs. No one looks better at 200lbs than they do your size!

Unless she's 6'-plus and very muscular.

Women don't look good "very muscular"
    Plus, women don't have the hormones to bulk up(like men). The 200lb gook looking men are very bulky.

You didnt go there.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Plus, women don't have the hormones to bulk up(like men). The 200lb gook looking men are very bulky.

Awesome body shaming there. :noway:

That's your opinion and it's rude.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Well aren't you a peach
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Oh ... wow.

Just ... wow.

I think you just made a lot of angry women on this site.
  • hrtchoco
    Options

You think women look good with 18 inch arms?
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    First thoughts were that the woman in your story probably didn't think about how her words could be construed. Then I read your replies and I have a few things to say:

- One, well done on your success, and your self confidence in your achievement is awesome.
    - Two, even in your "before" pic you looked good
    - Three, my favourite pic of yours is the clubscene one
    - Four, you do indeed seem to be graciously accepting all comments geared at saying how awful/jealous etc the other person it is, but getting incredibly touchy any time anyone else expresses an alternate point of view. Which means now I've put that out there I'll probably get flamed or told you don't want my opinion. To be honest, I think people are going to be more judgemental of your attitude than your ribs
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

The 200lb gook looking men are very bulky.

Que? I guess it depends on your definition of "bulky"
  • hrtchoco
    Options
    I wan to clarify, I'm not talking about well toned women, that's sexy. I'm talking about body builder women that has injected themselves and with bodies like men. Women can't bulk up like men even if they try.

Unless they have outside help.
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Some people just DON"T like to see others succeed!!!! I know it is hard but ignor her comments and think about yourself and how you feel and how far you have come.
    {{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and your success
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Have you ever met a 6'-plus tall woman? I'm betting not.

And I have known 200-pound, very good-looknig men who were not "very bulky."
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I wan to clarify, I'm not talking about well toned women, that's sexy. I'm talking about body builder women that has injected themselves and with bodies like men. Women can't bulk up like men even if they try.

I guess that was supposed to be implied too. :yawn:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

actually, im 5 foot 10, and considered short in my family. my aunts are 6 foot PLUS. dont even ask about the men, one plays footbal for asu at 6 foot 7, and another for unlv at 6 foot 5... point? there are many tall woman over 6 foot tall, and believe it or not, 200 pounds doesnt look too bad on them...
  • hrtchoco
    Options

I have seen very tall women? The very good looking not very bulky men must have heavier bones idk.
    I would love to see a picture of a 6+ 200 lb girl that looks great.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

First muscular =/= 18" arms

but

If that's what they have worked hard to get then good for them. I'm not a fan of body shaming even if it isn't something I would aim for myself.

I am personally aiming for a more muscular look - lose the fat and then start building muscle. I'll never have 18" arms (nor would most women without roids) but I would like some decent muscle definition - something that is very hard to get apparently.

I'll hope when I achieve this feat you will stay out of my success thread. :angry:
  • hrtchoco
    Options

I guess that was supposed to be implied too. :yawn:

We have different definition on "very muscular".
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

I have seen very tall women? The very good looking not very bulky men must have heavier bones idk.

There you go

http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-28990-body-shape.htm?StartAt=4#.UfkZY1Ot7Wk
  • hrtchoco
    Options

First muscular =/= 18" arms

but

If that's what they have worked hard to get then good for them. I'm not a fan of body shaming even if it isn't something I would aim for myself.

I am personally aiming for a more muscular look - lose the fat and then start building muscle. I'll never have 18" arms (nor would most women without roids) but I would like some decent muscle definition - something that is very hard to get apparently.

I'll hope when I achieve this feat you will stay out of my success thread. :angry:

Everyone wants a more muscular look. For me, well toned is not "very muscular", its just lean and toned?. Again, I think well toned women are sexy(and I'm jealous).
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    Options

There you go

Watch out! I am sure she will have SOMETHING to imply about this ;-)
  • hrtchoco
    Options

There you go

I'm not gonna say anything bad, she looks fine. But I think I like a leaner look for myself.
This discussion has been closed.