• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Marcelynh wrote: »
    Went out and paced off new garden space. I plan on getting the tiller out tomorrow. About 2 weeks to planting the cool weather plants. I’m usually too late to get them in. I’m determined this year to get them in the ground by the 20th at the latest!

Marcelyn
    Thinking spring

Where do you live, Marcelyn? I am literally counting the days until spring.

Good luck planting!
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    vw52588xqt3u.jpg

Here's my engagement ring, before we got married so didn't have the wedding band on yet. It was a band of baguettes that matched the baguettes on the sides of the emerald. This picture is also before I lost 125 pounds and had to have it sized from a 7 1/2 to a size 6.

Janetr OKC <3

Beautiful! I love emeralds.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    <3
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    langman22 wrote: »
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    vw52588xqt3u.jpg

Here's my engagement ring, before we got married so didn't have the wedding band on yet. It was a band of baguettes that matched the baguettes on the sides of the emerald. This picture is also before I lost 125 pounds and had to have it sized from a 7 1/2 to a size 6.

Janetr OKC <3

Beautiful! I love emeralds.

Well I accidentally deleted my other post, hopefully you all can see this one, sorry

Thank you, Terry.

Janetr OKC
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Barbara - it holds your bra straps together so they don’t show under tank tops.

Okie

Edited for spelling.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,736 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    74durlm799h7.jpeg

[edited by staff]
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Now Pip, I like your new outfit. Isn't it kind of hard to exercise with those tassles on there like that? Do they ever come off when you are doing your burpees?

Inquiring minds want to know! And here we thought Wendy was hard to handle! >:)o:)<3B)

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Aha thanks Okie! Pip, Lanette busted you... uh er. saw through your disguise ;)
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Ahh flowers. Daily I'm amazed at the flowers blooming here in January. Shaking my two-decades-in-Idaho head ;)

Sharon, what bay?
    Beth what is going to happen to the apartment your son rents now? Could he rent it from the new owners?
    Janetr I've had Mohs surgery 3 times, once each in different places, and it's been successful so far. Wished you safe travels but didn't post soon enough. Heartbreaking to loose the beautiful engagement ring. 125 pounds? Bravissima!
    Margaret beautiful but brrr!
    DrKatieBug frozen lungs? My papa was discharged at Camp Parks, California, from the SeaBees with malaria. It would flare up if he lived in the heat and humidity of St. Louis summers, so he and Mama relocated to Oakland, where they adopted me. Guess I'm grateful for malaria . . .as you might be for frozen lungs?
    Barbie your students are fortunate in their teacher ;)
    Heather and Rye you are inspirations!
    Becca I'm with everyone else who wants to convene the great MFP reunion in Amalfi, and if you can persuade Sting to "entertain" us, >:) well, that would be just fine too! :D

OK dear ladies, found this in a bobby pin box of hair doo dads. Can you tell me what the hey it is?

913kq8bahav4.jpg

Mindful and WARM Hugs to all,
    desismileys_4280.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.

Looked to me like a scarf clip for wearing your scarf in different ways. But what do I know, I don’t usually wear scarfs.
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.48min, 137mhr, 11.6amph. 1.5mi= 83c
    apple watch- 65c
    LATERAL MACHINE- 30min, 46ar, 62aw, random program, 125ahr, 142mhr, 2.91mi = 251c
    apple watch- 236c
    Machines- 13min, 2sets of 10ea, 3 diff machines, 6 diff exercises total, 133mhr, 71c
    Apple watch- 60c
    Fl exer- 1.46min, 1 set of 10, situps and planks elbow to hand, 140mhr, 30c
    Apple watch- 29c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 7est, 14amph est, 134mhr, 1.5mi= 61c
    apple watch- 49c
    RIDE BIKE PUY 2 SUMN STA- 16.42min, 140mhr, 10.9amph, 3mi= 150c
    apple watch- 116c
    jog sta 2 wk- 5.32min, 147mhr, 10.21min mi, .5mi= 63c
    apple watch- 56c
    jog wk 2 sta- 5 min est, 148mhr, 10min mi est, mi= 55c
    apple watch- 48c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.03min, 7.8amph 149mhr, 2.6mi= 197c
    apple watch- 150c

total cal 961
  • pipcd34
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Now Pip, I like your new outfit. Isn't it kind of hard to exercise with those tassles on there like that? Do they ever come off when you are doing your burpees?

Inquiring minds want to know! And here we thought Wendy was hard to handle! >:)o:)<3B)

Lanette
    SW WA State

lololol I was laughing so hard, I was showing Kirby! not bad for an ol lady huh!
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies. Went to my ortho appointment today. X-rays showed my foot is completely healed and elbow almost so I Am discharged from him. Will continue with OT for now until the elbow and arm feels better. Actually the elbow doesn't hurt at all. It is different movements of the arm.

Appreciate the positive comments on the video. The ladies name is Megan, baby is Marley. She is engaged to the nephew of mine who was the heroin addict. He is also a motivational speaker. They are such a special couple together. I do wish they had married before they had a child since this is his 6th child and he doesn't have a wife at all. Well he did marry the first one. It it was her purpose in life to find a husband so she got pregnant and they. Got married real quick. The marriage didn't last long and unfortunalely the time that he will not have visitation rights will last a long time. He can't pay child support, he can't see child. MIcah is about 9 now. Then he had 4 children with second woman. They had actually set a wedding date though. He broke up with her after he got out of his addiction treatment. She was pregnant with the 4th child and I think Matt had finally found out who he was and he wanted to follow that. When he was living with her and all his love babies, he wa high and really didn't know who he was without the heroin. Then he met an old friend that he hadn't seen for awhile, Megan, and they reconnected. So now they are engaged. She wants 4 more children. I have lost count as to how many children he has sired. But he is only trying to keep up with his cousin who has 5 and his addiction after he got over the meth is this only woman who he just lets. On my way! Back to his life. They are now legally married in Alabama's eyes because they have been together that long so if he wants her off his back he has to divorce her and he doesn't have enough money to do that. Why can't people just keep their desires in check???????

I called my family doc today and gave him my weekly blood pressure results. I am to keep all meds the same but I also let him know all the nerve pain I am still having so my Neurontin is now 300mg 4 times a day instead of last weeks 3 times a day. I am really looking forward to the end of the week and feeling better. But when I started all this burning/freezing, it was all fingers on my left hand. Then my pinky got to feeling just normal and hen my 4th followed suit. This week my middle finger is good!!!!!!! So that is exciting!!!!!!

I also hope Michelle gets better soon. The medicine is, hope I can spell it right, Viverzi. She is also going to try a Poprobiotic. I literally don't know what we would do without her. She helps. Oh me and her Dad so much. I just wish I had told her this when she was a child. I told her I loved her and that she was special an all of that but I never knew whe would be this way.

I am watching the show Resident right now. It is so maddening. They are trying to treat and I documented woman with a. If cancer that will cost the hospital a lot of money. I remember when I was working that if there was a patient that needed something and they couldn't pay for it that it was charged to the resident program. This one man needed a cardaic catheterzation and he couldn't pay for it. So It was charged to the resident program but any and all of the residents that could would be able to watch it and ask any questions they wanted to. So it was a win win situation. But I know tv is drama and drama sells and makes ratings. OK! Rant over.

Beth, I feel for you. You are so resourceful and I know you will work someone out. It may not be what will be the permanent situation for him but you will work something out for now.

Karen NY, I wish I could hear your concert. Will it be taped?

Nighty nit ladies, love you, Joyce, Indiana
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    :) Home safely from Seattle. Jake's visit to cardiologist was successful. Picked up Bessie and Sasha and we are all happy to be together. Hugs to all of you.

:) I'll post the new thread near my bedtime tomorrow and we'll all be ready to make a fresh start in February.

<3 Barbie
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Did Gilad's Waikii Pier DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to go to the deep water class. Afterwards, I'm going to take my elf shoes to a lady to see if she can make another pair (they're made of felt) but larger. Over the years my feet have grown....lol Then I'll probably go to JCPenney to see if they have any other sweaters like one Lynette gave me (I highly doubt it) and return some others. She tends to like dark colors, I tend to like light colors, especiall since I'm so small on top. Dark colors would only make me look smaller, and that I do NOT need. At night we have ceramics, and I want to pick up more medicine for Loki just so we have it if we need it in FL

Beth - oh, I'm so so sorry to hear this. I really hope things work out well for you and he doesn't have to move back home. I thought places HAD to be wheelchair accessible. That is, unless they were built before the ADA

Barbara - the vet gave Lexi (well, we really bought it, Vince said it was like $2.50 a can) this special moist food. I'm not sure what the difference is between that food and the moist food we get at PetSmart. Is it lower in protein, maybe?

My sinuses are acting up. Not real bad but I'm going to use that excuse not to go to Mexican Train tonight. I really don't feel like going. Don't know why the Sudafed isn't really working.

KJ - I'm like you, I don't like the sweetness of commercial yogurt so I always buy the plain and add my own honey. I've also found that if you free blueberries or strawberries, when they defost they make a sort of "syrup"

I need to go ask my neighbor to pick up a paper that's delivered on Saturdays while we're gone. Then I may go to WalMart

Made a chocolate cake to take to FL. Too choclatey for me, but Vince will like it. Then made brownies to take. Again, they don't seem to interest me.

janetr - good luck to Jack Update that's wonderful news that the doc got it all! Lovely ring

Terry - I suspect that Lexi's kidney problems aren't bad enough to warrant meds. The vet did recommend this special diet, mostly wet food. She loves egg yolk. Fortunately, none of the other cats like it. Since it's high in protein, she won't be getting any more.

Rita - yea for the good mammo report!

Lanette - LOL

Vince got a temporary crown on today. I went to WalMart but then came home

Theresa - welcome!

Michele in NC
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options

Hi Gals,
    Heather – congrats on all the rhuffling (run + shuffling = rhuffling) It is I’m sure stressful to be showing your home, but it is a complete education for me as in my area the price is almost always bid up – you and your real estate agent set a price and the are so few houses on the market that the buyers offer more – LOTS more one house in my neighbor hood sold for $50,000 over the listed price. Most buyers also write personal letters telling why you should sell to them.

Lisa – happy dance!!!

Older than Dirt = I’m in!!!

Wendy – thinking of you and your daughter

Busy week, and one of my embroidery machines is acting up so I will be swearing at it as I work on it… It is Japanese and all of the places you have to reach in to tighten screws or move things are designed for someone with VERY small hands, and although by many standards my hands are small, they are huge when you look at this machine. Grrrrr!

Smiles

Kim from N. California