Over 200 New Year New Me Part 27

Options

Replies

• cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    There ought to be a law - similar to no booze before noon! :tongue:

SAY WHAT?! NO BOOZE BEFORE NOON! I was always told its 5 o'clock somewhere!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE!!!! I THINK YOU DID FANTASTIC!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!:heart::heart:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I'm stuffed. Leftover falafel & tzatziki pita. YUM! And 231 calories. :noway:
    Oh by the way, thanks pos_me for the tip about freezing. I had thought that but was afraid to try it. I soaked all my chick peas but only made half so I'll turn the other half into falafel batter (lol) & freeze.

Today's the MIL's birthday and she's (supposedly) coming to town today in order to drive up with us to my mom's house tomorrow (MIL lives about 4 hours away from my mom and we have the pleasure of being located directly between them). She LOVES this one restaurant here so I'm pretty sure we're going there for dinner. I'm going to do my best to actually be pretty good instead of using it as an excuse to order whatever I want & overeat. I should have around 800 calories left for the day because I'm eating lighter to save calorie room since waking up at 6am simply did not happen this morning.

On that front, I bought all travel sized stuff to pack my gym bag. I WILL work out in the morning next week and I WILL take a shower at the gym. :indifferent:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I just want to say on vacation I started drinking AT noon just about, well everyday! That's what you do when you camp and in Wisconsin, right? I didn't do it alone it was with my family! :laugh:

It's been a morning around here at work. Just found out Monday we are getting a problem employee from another branch that's being demoted. Oh joy. I'm so lucky! I already dislike this girl from before. Let the good times roll! Gotta think poititve!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Blue: What else am I supposed to do at work prior to 10:30am central? I start at 7:30 and we all know how dull life would be if we had to do work while at work!

ROFL
    Happy birthday Blue and Happy early birthday ELMOX.Hope you girls have a wonderful day
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Jess: What did this new gal do to get demoted? I love a little drama, as long as it doesn't involve me and my life!

Cris: It is 5 o'clock somewhere! I think 10 am is acceptable on weekends and holidays, personally, for the booze. Hasn't anyone heard of Bloody Marys and Mimosa?
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I'm not sure what she did to get demoted. They wont really tell us. All I know is one of my co workers and her use to work together at another branch and MAJORLY butted heads. Like bad. So my co worker is FUMEING mad. I don't trust this girl as far as I can throw her. I know she starts drama. She talks smack. I work with 1 full time manger and 1 part time person. That's it. were very close and like a family here. So this is a kink in our routine.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I love Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's!!
  • cris20056
    Options
    10am is more reasonable.....

I think I shall go buy a 6 pack tonight :drinker:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Mike doesn't know it yet but we're going out for drinks, not for a movie tonight. :laugh:
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Welp, Scott's mom isn't coming up afterall. I have like 800 calories left just to get me to 1260 for the day and that's AFTER I eat my afternoon snack. I'm also irritated because I would have planned to go to the gym tonight had we been given a little more heads up but I don't have any shoes other than the ones I'm wearing which are in no way appropriate for the gym. It's fine because I'd never be able to eat all those calories on top of the 800 anyway. I mean, I'd be able to, but I would be unsuccessful at making them *healthy* calories. :tongue:

Also, since it's her birthday, I bought her a TON of chocolate. So, now that I won't see her, it will be sitting in my house. It's bad enough I bought a bag of M&Ms and 3 dark chocolate bars at the grocery store this week (by the way, I haven't even opened the M&Ms and I've eaten 4 of the 45 squares of dark chocolate in 3 days! :noway:). I'd totally mail it to her but... you know... it's July... and this is South Carolina. It would never make it.
    Mmmmmm beer. I haven't had anything to drink since July 4th (I think I had 2 beers)! I'm definitely drinking some of that tomorrow at my mom's house (you know, while I'm swimming, biking, and playing basketball all by myself)! :drinker:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Blue (aka Nancy), Elmox, and Elmox hubby...May ya birthday wishes be granted!

Celebrate like you never celebrated before..lol

check back in a few..
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    :drinker: I been so wrapped up in the work drama I forgot. Happy Birthday to our beautiful ladies!! Enjoy your birthday weekends! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

2 1/2 hours and counting. I will have a cold beer in my hand!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Happy birthday Nancy & Lauren!

The next 15 minutes can't pass fast enough. I'm SO done with this job this week. Blech.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm outta here (work) for the weekend. Off to shop with a few friends. I should be able to check in this weekend some, so see you then.

Happy Birthday to you lovely Birthday gals! Have a great weekend!

Jess and Cris: Remember, moderation is key.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I'm outta here (work) for the weekend. Off to shop with a few friends. I should be able to check in this weekend some, so see you then.

Happy Birthday to you lovely Birthday gals! Have a great weekend!

Jess and Cris: Remember, moderation is key.

Have fun on your photo shoot!!
  • cris20056
    Options
    i decided to get pit beef and ffries instead of beer but now that i ate it all im still wanting beer.....oh dilemma!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    i decided to get pit beef and ffries instead of beer but now that i ate it all im still wanting beer.....oh dilemma!

Oh that is a dilemma! I say skip the beer. You wanna see that 190!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    I went swimming today and got REALLY hungry! So I had a HUGE lunch. I only have 700 calories left and my peeps are taking me out to dinner and drinks for the b-day! In three hours! Help!

I think I shall spend them all on drinks! I'm already full from food!

Guess I better get to that old rec center fast! LOL
  • LittleSpy
    Options

Work for the beer in spin class tomorrow and enjoy it tomorrow evening instead. :smile:
    Instant gratification isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Blue -- swimming burns a poop ton of calories! I'm always starving afterward, too. Enjoy your drinks!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options

Work for the beer in spin class tomorrow and enjoy it tomorrow evening instead. :smile:
    Instant gratification isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Blue -- swimming burns a poop ton of calories! I'm always starving afterward, too. Enjoy your drinks!

Way to give a good suggestion Julie! Love it! I hope I can drag my butt to the gym tomorrow!