Less Alcohol - March 2018- One day at a Time

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    ali3boys wrote: »
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Last weekend was not good at all. 2 days I had binge drinking. Then I got into a funk of depression. Did not go to workout Mon or Tues. Slept ALL day!!! I just couldn't get my crap together. I feel better and back on track. I cannot give up. I refuse to give up!

Your right !!! Don't give up !!! We're all in this together finding our on way of what will work best for us individually; no matter how little or long that journey maybe.

Thank you!
  • ProvenceBelle
    ProvenceBelle Posts: 38 Member
    I used to drink a glass of wine a day. I have cut back though. Friend me
  • snoo61
    snoo61 Posts: 549 Member
    donimfp wrote: »
    Overwhelmed with kindness. No I won’t elaborate but thanks y’all. Love you @norminv.

@dbanks80, so wonderful that you can be up front about “failing”. No doubt you will make it and beyond make it!!

Thank you for inviting me back to the journey. My black sneakers are ready for Italy but I’m flying to DC via Boston Monday to begin the odyssey and it looks like y’all in the northeast are facing some crazy weather yet again. Que sera, sera but one thing’s for sure . . . no alcohol until Tuscan vineyards. Even if alcohol would sorta help with my weather anxiety. Down girl.

So glad you didn't just disappear! You're an important part of us. Have a wonderful time in Italy! Safe travels :)
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Overwhelmed with kindness. No I won’t elaborate but thanks y’all. Love you @norminv.

@dbanks80, so wonderful that you can be up front about “failing”. No doubt you will make it and beyond make it!!

Thank you for inviting me back to the journey. My black sneakers are ready for Italy but I’m flying to DC via Boston Monday to begin the odyssey and it looks like y’all in the northeast are facing some crazy weather yet again. Que sera, sera but one thing’s for sure . . . no alcohol until Tuscan vineyards. Even if alcohol would sorta help with my weather anxiety. Down girl.

Hey its so nice have the family back together o:)<3 together
    Im really thankful to hear everyone again. I say u deserve time away. Wish u all the best.. xxoo
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Sorry I haven’t been posting much this month. I haven’t honestly had much positive to say. That trip that started this month threw me off, and work sucks.
    Thankfully I haven’t had a drink and I have been staying under my calories everyday, but I’m not excited about it like I was in Jan/Feb. Also I have only gone to the gym one day and after finally getting on track with yoga I am off that now.
    I have been reading this thread everyday. That’s helping with my food/drink goals.

@donimfp enjoy your vacay!

Thanks Eric, I appricate your posts and was missing them and thanks for sticking with us yippy have been valuable too.
    Everyone has their own trials. Yours is especially interesting. I really love your stories abt your work and how u overcome it. Itd be like me working at a chocolate factory.

I fully understand you not posting, ive been abit like that too.

Thanks again.
  • missanne11
    missanne11 Posts: 79 Member
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Sorry I haven’t been posting much this month. I haven’t honestly had much positive to say. That trip that started this month threw me off, and work sucks.
    Thankfully I haven’t had a drink and I have been staying under my calories everyday, but I’m not excited about it like I was in Jan/Feb. Also I have only gone to the gym one day and after finally getting on track with yoga I am off that now.
    I have been reading this thread everyday. That’s helping with my food/drink goals.

@donimfp enjoy your vacay!

• ehseeker
    ehseeker Posts: 515 Member

How exciting to be heading to Tuscany. Enjoy the golden sunshine.