Less Alcohol - March 2018- One day at a Time

Options

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,560 Member
    Options

ehseeker wrote: »

So patting myself on the back.

I am patting you on the back as well. Good job done. And bonus, yummy healthy salmon.
  • MissMay
    Options
    missanne11 wrote: »
    Not GIVING up!

Awesome attitude! Just because you back slide is no reason to quit. Pick up where you left off. We have all been in your shoes.
  • MissMay
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Sorry I haven’t been posting much this month.

Glad your back. Your posts have always been moving.

• MissMay
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    I feel soooooo much better! My boot camp instructor told me to get me *kitten* in class this evening

Hahaha gotta love those who kick our butts. Win win for you.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    kittybenn wrote: »
    But I've now lost 81 pounds and continue to head in the right direction, so I'm pretty content.

That is such a great weight loss. I can related to you since I shed 90 pounds and want to keep it off. Cutting down and not giving into that next drink is as difficult as not having that next serving of food. Great success!

81 and 90 pounds that is so awesome!

If only I can focus long enough to get these stupid 20 lbs off!
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ok snowed in with 12 inches of white stuff. Can't get out of drive way but I do have this thread to rely today.

Found a new very low calorie beer (85 calories) that I am going to make my definite go to when I am having alcohol. Especially after I kept reading the amount of calories I used to drink with a chocolate martini.
    400 calories verses 85 calories..... no brainer.

Whoa! 400 calories! You could eat cake instead for that :) that was like when I was in college and would get Frappuccino’s until I found out the calories were crazy high! The calories in wine are definitely a motivator for me to not drink during the week. It’s not worth it!
  • snoo61
    snoo61 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Ok snowed in with 12 inches of white stuff. Can't get out of drive way but I do have this thread to rely today.

Found a new very low calorie beer (85 calories) that I am going to make my definite go to when I am having alcohol. Especially after I kept reading the amount of calories I used to drink with a chocolate martini.
    400 calories verses 85 calories..... no brainer.

What kind of beer, and is it good, or watered down?
  • missanne11
    missanne11 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    missanne11 wrote: »
    Not GIVING up!

Awesome attitude! Just because you back slide is no reason to quit. Pick up where you left off. We have all been in your shoes.

Thanks. Nope back on track. Amazing when I'm not drinking how much more motivated I am and on track. And of course eating and sleeping better!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words. You are all so awesome and do keep me on track :)