WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    afternoon ladies~
    went to Walmart found glasses and got my eye exam, not changed much since last year but figured id get them done before I am off Toms ins,,
    bought Alfie a few new dog toys as he has destroyed the cheap ones I got him, he can get the squeakers out quick..
    Happy Birthday Joyce and Barbara,, many happy returns of the day...
    Heather any pictures of your new place? dying to see...
    my eyes still a bit wonky from getting the dilated...
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,553 Member
    Options
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Lanette, I think this is what its called
    Laparoscopic Choledochoduodenostomy. Now that's a mouthful! I know it also called a bypass. Being that they are rerouting the bile duct. Thank you for your kind thoughts!
    Becca
    Oregon
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    I obviously haven't figured out how to post quotes on this forum! Please be patient with me!
    ~Laura~

when i just saw your post, i clicked on the word "quote" and it created a new message and i just started typing below it and BAM!!

And Bam, it can travel from person to person! Heehee!
    Becca
    Oregon
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,850 Member
    Options
    B)
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    <3<3
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    [
    My sisters latest art projects! Painting on old sheet music! Brilliant huh! She is my eldest sister, not the strange middle sister that has disconnected from us.

Becca
    Oregon

My Father was a musician and would have loved those paintings. In fact I love them but have no place to put them in my RV.

Rita in Columbus New Mexico

Rita, when we had and RV, we used those Velcro taps for pictures. We just had them matted, but not in a frame or glass.
    Becca