WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Janetr - They eventually got a relief train to them at 6 am. Ghastly!

I've just joined an online organisation called Club Soda. It's a UK org for Moderate Drinking. You can decide for yourself what moderate means to you, including abstinence. I am what they call Sober Curious, but I'm trying for now to only drink a couple of units maybe twice a week. Tonight will be my third AF night in a row. They have lots of great suggestions for AF drinks etc, venues, groups and festivals. Food (or drink) for thought. :D I'm now reading a book called Alcohol Explained . :D

I couldn't get out for my run in the melting slush, but I did 150 bonus calories on the recumbent bike while I watched Masterchef.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx where it's now raining. :p

Oh my, what a nightmare for those passengers.

I like the idea of a "Club Soda" sounds quite interesting. Hope you enjoy it. Good job.

Janetr OKC
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,073 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    March for me is all about marathon training. Running marathon number 5 in June, with goal of breaking 5 hours.

That involves sticking to my training plan, eating healthy (a lot of marathon runners I know, myself included, eat crappy, buying into the “I can eat what I want” myth. Not going there!), and making sure I get the rest I need.

Keeping it real in Minnesota!

Mary

Where in Minnesota are you?

Joyce Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,626 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    March for me is all about marathon training. Running marathon number 5 in June, with goal of breaking 5 hours.

That involves sticking to my training plan, eating healthy (a lot of marathon runners I know, myself included, eat crappy, buying into the “I can eat what I want” myth. Not going there!), and making sure I get the rest I need.

Keeping it real in Minnesota!

Mary
    Never ate crappy when I did my marathons, happy training
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,904 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island: Weight loss and lifestyle change is a complex process and we all have to learn what works for us. Everyone is different. You will work it out if you keep at it. (((HUGS)))

Wendy: I'm a fan of "The Good Place" too, but I haven't seen an episode in a while. :ohwell:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    o:)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! Getting ready to head out to dinner with a friend, but wanted to stop by. This time the weather cooperated and I got to walk the driveway and get some sunshine. I listened to music and read your posts. Will reply later. Funny thing is it is such a great walking driveway that my fitbit thinks I was on an elliptical for 32 mins! :D So funny!

Later,
    Kylia in Sunny but chilly Ohio