• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,695 Member
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,061 Member
    L
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 861 Member
    I remembered!! I only use Facebook for Facebook, nothing else that I go into is linked to my facebook account. So, the only password that Facebook has for me is for my facebook account (and darned if I know what it is!) so nobody is going to get very far looking for a phone number or email address there!
    I have found there is less and less on there that I am interested in, I joined in order to keep up with friends and family, but people seem to be posting less and less on there. Oh well, I do still use it to message the kids sometimes and it is handy for some of my cousins, I'll keep it for now.
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Allie - Glad that TomCat has to keep insurance with you as beneficiary. It'd be awful to suddenly have 'income' fly right out the window.

We're debt-free as far as credit cards; but, Louis kept the ones he uses in his business. I was prepared to pay them off, too. He has to make the payments and he recently took up paying my car payment rather than transferring funds each month for me to be able to pay it. Can you say, "Insurance Poor?" That's what we are. It is expensive to insure a man in his mid-70's; but, we have to do it so the mortgage can be paid off. I have a little more than he does just because I had some through my job that I did not have to pay for. Talked to OPM today and she brought up the fact that I can change from 'family' health insurance to "Me + one" and save over $35 - jumped all over that and it takes place immediately; I will wait until I get my bank statement to take out the lower amount. My retirement check should have already hit by now. Louis was surprised that it wasn't more of a savings. Hells Bells - I will take it, that is a 'haircut' or 'something' for me. I need to get my eyebrows shaped.

Nothing good on TV tonight; seems like we should have started watching a movie earlier; but, oh well! Maybe tomorrow.

Terry - Do you have a garden or anything? Ringworm used to be something that I'd get as a small child; but, I played outside barefooted most of the year. It is something that is caused by a fungus; and, you can also get it from pets if they pick it up. I think ringworms and lice are common in children because they don't think about trying on hats or using combs or brushes of others. May be one reason I chose not to wear hats. But, I used to go with my mother a couple times a year to the hat shop in Albany and we'd try on hats for quite a while.

Lenora
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,061 Member
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.45min, 133mhr, 11.5amph. 1.4mi= 78c
    apple watch- 64c
    0 RUNNER- 20min, 113ahr, 137mhr, lvl5, 8.58min mi, 2.23mi= 137c
    apple watch- 128c
    floor exerc- 21.38min, 140mhr, 1 set of 15ea, burpees, squats, running stationary lunges, squats w/jump, single leg toe touches, ceiling to fl single leg touches, single leg squats, single leg low dips, mountain climbers, hamstring leglifts, push-ups, all 4's elbow to knee= 148c
    apple watch- 127c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.12min, 130mhr, 17amph, 1.4mi= 53c
    apple watch- 41c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 15.13min, 11.9amph., 143mhr, 3mi= 135c
    apple watch- 119c
    jog sta 2 wk, 4.44min, 143ahr, 157mhr, 9.13min mi, .5mi= 63c
    apple watch- 54c
    jog wk 2 sta- 5min est, 153mhr, .4mi= 65c
    apple watch- 58c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 19.57min, 7.8amph 144mhr, 2.6mi= 174c
    apple watch- 146c

total cal 853
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Heather: It is such good news that your DDIL is supportive of sharing your story with your younger son. Your older son responded extremely well as far as I could tell. Yay! This work will help your family, but I see the book as having importance for many other people out there, too, both individual victims and families. :heart:

Felicia: I'm happy that your DH has stepped up in a positive & supportive way to help with your son. Yay! :star: Thank you for all your good information of FOD Map & gluten. We're in a learning curve now, and DH made a poor choice today so he isn't feeling the best. Some of life is trial and error. :ohwell:

Michele: Before DH went to the doctor he was eating very poorly and feeling worse by the day. The new diet is amazingly positive for him, although he messed up a bit today. I hope he'll stick with it the new way of eating and not slide back into old bad habits. :flowerforyou:

I have noticed that MFP hasn't been retuning me to my last post when I come back in a day later. This is new and unwelcome from my pov. I hope they're able to fix it.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    :star:
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Kate UK <3
  • ncmollyc
    ncmollyc Posts: 13 Member
    Hi Ladies, my goals for April is to continue to eat as many of my calories as I can which is hard for me but working on a consistent 1000 to 1300 calories each day and plenty of exercise. Then of course spring cleaning this big Victorian and yard work, plenty of yard work... all in between work :)
    Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. ― Tony Robbins So whatever your fitness goals (weight loss for me) keep them in your mind consistently and we will get there! Hope everyone has a good Saturday.