kymarai Posts: 3,701 Member
    <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)<3:)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,474 Member
    I'm cleaning again!

If anyone is interested, I would be willing to sell these DVD's to someone for the price of the postage (which is typically less then $3)

Kathy Kaehler Total Body Workout and Get Fit Class (this is a 2DVD set)
    Personal Training with Jackie Crunchless Xtreme Abs
    Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six Pack
    Self Fitness Shed 5 Fast

These I'd be willing to just give someone:

Stephanie Vitorino Body Target
    Ultimate Weight Training Cardio Workout with Terry Simpson
    Brazil Butt Lift

Just PM me if you are interested.

Michele
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,203 Member
    :heart:
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,994 Member
    Nausea and vertigo...having some ginger tea and hope it passes so I can make it to birthday party.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,194 Member
    B)
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Janet ~ What a morning you have had.

Carol in GA
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Michelle - Most places charge by the 1/2 day (or 4 hours); Louis has to rent some equipment from Bob White Rentals and I know they charge a full day even if he only goes over an hour. When that occurs, he might take it to another job where he can use it, too. But, if he keeps it a full day; they don't charge extra if he ends up bringing it back earlier the next morning. But, there again, he has been dealing with them for 30+ years.

Lisa - Grown children are difficult; because they don't like any type of 'criticism' even if it is 'positive' or meant to be. Sometimes they would be better off not mentioning what they are going through and dealing with it themselves. That is called maturing. Since DDnL#2 and DYS lost their baby; I am not about to ask if they are going to go through the process of IVF again. DDnL#2 vented to me that DYS had said they'd be 'in a house' within their 3rd year of marriage - so far that hasn't happened; but there again they will only have been married 3 years by May. Which is really the beginning of their 3rd year. She was upset that he did not even want to go look at a 3 acre piece of land they could build in since finding a house or land on the water doesn't look like it is going to be too expensive. But, one house they have looked at on the lake is owned by someone DDnL#2 knows and they have said they were going to put it on the market in a couple of years. DYS has never had a 'mortgage' and told her he'd rather pay cash for a house. I think this is totally impossible and I told her that; but, she did not want me to say anything or even mentioned that we had talked about a house. So I will and have respected that, well, until now - but y'all don't know them and they are not near being 50. I can understand why she wants a house because the one she is in is only 2 bedrooms and 1 bath - and the door can be unlocked from either side and she does not like to be 'walked in on while taking a bath'. I can understand that, our 1/2 bath toilet has a crack in the tank and leaks if we flush it. DH just has not wanted to do the work of moving the one we have in the MBR to the 1/2 bath and buying a new one, which I want to be a bit higher. Sometimes you just have to listen and nod or roll your head and keep your opinion quite.

Dana - I'm sorry to hear y'all are still getting rain, we are on the edge of either getting light rain or moderate rain. I wonder how DYS and DDnL#2 are doing if the Mississippi River is rising. I hope they don't have to move their stuff out of the house. It's only 5 blocks from the river; but, there are 2 levees between it and the river. I think she said they have to start if it is 62' or above that.

Whichever one of you 'quoted' the Tony Robbin 'quote' probably knows that he is talking about 'generational' sins. Things we do because our parents and/or grandparents have always done the same and our children or grandchildren will probably continue doing it as well. Admitting them and locking them out of our lives and forgiving them is something we need to try to do.

DH hasn't done anything to finish up the glassed-in porch either. Found a beautiful piece of upholstery and can't decide if I want to buy a sofa bed and have it recovered in this material. I know I don't want to have a sofa of any type that is a solid color; I've got 2 leather chairs, and 3 others in the room that have 'texture'. Plus a leather ottoman that DH and I share.

About the watch a movie ... so I am checking out,

Lenora
  • Jrpwgr
    Jrpwgr Posts: 44 Member
    getting older is not fun- as you put years behind you, you experience both bad and good and sometimes it seems bad outnumbers good. But friends, family, sense of humor and always looking forward has gotten me through!
  • gpurvis63
    gpurvis63 Posts: 3 Member
    My goal is to lose 10 lbs a month, and I think I've been over-doing it. I've logged in for 58 days straight and lost 22 lbs. This morning, though, with no change in caloric intake or activity levels, I've gained 4 lbs??? I don't do the period thing, but I wonder if there's something else that can cause water weight gain or retention? Thoughts?