WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Options

Replies

• roundbutsound
    roundbutsound Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    megblair1 given name is Janet, but friends can call me round lol :D Janet will be fine :-)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pip! :D

Felt so stressed and nervous over lunch. I did have a go at my roots this afternoon and, although it's only a holding job, it looks a lot better. I will do a proper job a couple of weeks before the cruise.
    Then I thought I would do my bonus calories on the recumbent bike. Managed an hour , very slowly -250 cals. It was slow because I was watching 'Secret Helpers' on my tablet, where people from around the world secretly help someone under stress through an ear piece. It was very touching and heart warming and did me good. <3:D:) I think of you lovely women as my 'secret helpers' . <3<3<3<3<3
    So I feel a bit better, but I don't know if I will go back to the book today. I will have a healthy snack now.

Well done Terry for getting rid of the junk. :flowerforyou: We are worthy of beautiful, delicious, healthy food. Make every meal a celebration. :bigsmile:
    Now I'm going to have avocado, beetroot and my homemade yoghurt cheese for my snack.
    A glass of carrot juice.
    Tonight we are having spicy salmon with a giant couscous, green bean, tomato and garlic mix. Sourdough bread for DH. Then stewed plums with homemade yoghurt. Then a small piece of very tasty strong farmhouse cheddar cheese. Then a small piece of plain Belgian chocolate. My meal starts at 6 pm and ends around 8.45. I feel really treated and satisfied. I will have it with a delicious AF drink. o:)
    An important part of loving yourself is loving the food you put inside yourself. Don’t treat yourself as a dustbin for junk. You are worth more than that. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

Heather It helps me when you post what food you are having because you eat wonderful, healthy, celebratory food every day. That is inspiring to me.

Karen in Virginia
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,807 Member
    Options
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,073 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Allie here in Minnesota it is illegal to hang anything from your rear view mirror. I must have had a small dream catcher hanging from my mirror for ten years and then a police woman stopped me. I didn't get a ticket, but I did take it down and never put it back up figured it wasn't worth the hassle. I don't know how she even saw it it was so small.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,644 Member
    Options
    B)