pipcd34 Posts: 16,736 Member
    Options
    u89311dnabxd.jpg
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Heather UK That is so exciting!!!!!!

Rebecca- That is a beautiful view!

It has been a productive day here. Ready to buckle down on work paperwork while viewing some recorded TV.

<3
    Kylia in rainy and cold Ohio (I want spring back!)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Machka- We continue to hold you in our prayers and on our shoulders. I like the doctor's view. Sometimes it can be hard to see the changes when looked at too closely.

((Hugs))
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Having trouble uploading pictures! That is not the picture I wanted to post but I will try again later! Now it won't let me post any at all.
  • tubbytracey
    tubbytracey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Donnakelly2015 - your message sounds like my life. Lol. I have tried Idea Protein and it was ok, but not a lifestyle change. My weight goes up and down constantly. I think my thyroid is still out of whack. The doctor has me on 112mg for the last month but not sure if it has helped. I will go back for tests at the end of the month Nice to see all your “spring” photos everyone. We are expecting 10-20 cm of snow here tomorrow. The weather is sucking in Canada.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Did some of the Daily Exercise Routine DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do some on the hula hoop, hold my plank, then take the extremepump class.

Was eucharistic minister at mass this morning, went to return water to Food Lion since it wasn’t what Vince wanted and I just wanted to get it out of the house, now here. We’re under a tornado watch. I’m supposed to go to this place, Wine & Design, to finish my picture (which doesn’t look half bad from 5 feet away….lol)

I hear thunder and the wind is quite strong. Last time it was so windy, one of the dead trees at the back of our property blew down. Sure wish some of the trees that I’d like to get rid of would blow down.

Lisa – so glad you got there safe and sound

Karen in VA – beautiful artwork your brother did

Claudia – welcome. Awesome weight loss

Betty – what happens to the brass item or your hands if you touch the brass after using the Brasso. Do you have to use a lot of elbow grease? How long do you have to continue not touching the item without gloves?

Lanette – we have a Soma bed (water cylinders) and never have to flip it. Vince wanted this mattress topper for it. Personally, I feel we did fine before so I wouldn’t be bothered with it. But that’s just me. He like things really soft and I prefer it harder. With the cyliners you can adjust the amount of water in them so his side is softer than mine.

Probably overate yestery. Not sure by how much since it’s hard when you go out. But my stomach feels like it was taxed yesterday.

Heather – how exciting!

Went to Wine & Design and finished my painting. It definitely looks better from 5’ away!!! It’ll go in the condo so I don’t have to look at it much.

Allie – what a place to find the will! Glad you did find it, tho

Machka – you are one strong lady. Thanks for keeping us informed. Only good thoughts for you both

Mary – is there a special reason you moved?

Michele in NC
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Options
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Here are some before pictures of my niece’s craft room, which I organized into a combo craft/nursery room. I’ll post after pictures separately.
    kufsdwfdus30.jpeg
    jf0bjk9wczwl.jpeg

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,365 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Janetr- Olivia is absolutely darling!! How could a person stop kissing those little cheeks? Thanks for sharing her with us. What a doll!

Kelly (KJ): I'm waving back at you! I remember you are in Michigan, correct? I'm going to have to look for you on my map. LOL! I'm glad you won't get the snow! We had 18" this morning when I woke up and an additional 11" falling all day. It's crazy! My DH has been out shoveling a path to the bird feeder several times today because he feels so bad for the birds in the wind and cold sitting and looking at the feeder! He is such a softie. He keeps going out and chopping the frozen seed and making sure the bunnies and squirrels have some on the ground too. I guess it will be in the 40's and 50's starting around Friday, so I sure hope this is the last snowfall for a long while!

I work for a health clinic organization and they've closed all the clinics in our county and surrounding counties until noon tomorrow, so I guess the one good thing is I get to sleep in a little. :smile: It's a good thing I happened to check my work email or I would have shown up at 7:30 a.m. I'm guessing they need time to clear parking lots and salt sidewalks so patients don't slip.

Lanette: I will have to check out TuneIn. I have earbuds in my tablet and I take it to bed every night. I read or look at Pinterest while I listen to podcasts or stories. I have one app called Stitcher that I use to listen to old time radio shows...like the old radio mysteries. Johnny Dollar, Dragnet, and some others. I loved listening to those when I was a kid and I still do. I fall asleep usually listening to it and never hear how the stories end! :wink:

Karen in VA Your brother is a very talented artist! I'm sorry to hear about his struggle. (((hugs)))

Rebecca I love your house! Love your view! Just lovely. I especially smiled at your old phone! I have not seen one of those in many years. Nostalgia came pouring in...

Machka I haven't been following the past month or two, so I apologize that I don't know the reason your DH is in the ICU but I want you to know how sorry I am. It must be absolutely heartbreaking and I am sending you hugs and prayers.

drkatiebug That is an amazing transformation! Nice job! I love that dresser. So quaint!

Time to put away my laptop and pay attention to my honey. Good night ladies. Have a safe and restful night!

Tracie, wrapped in a blanket curled up on the couch in windy snow-covered Wisconsin