WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Mary in Arizona What a beautiful spot! I'm jealous. You have a beautiful dog by the way. I remember pictures of him when he was a puppy in Minnesota! I'm thinking of getting a dog since we lost our 13yo black lab, Jack, in November. Thinking of getting a rescue, but I've been seeing quite a few German Shepherds. Are they hard to train? Good with kids (grandkids?)

Your nephew's picture is hilarious, by the way! hahaha! Thanks for sharing.

Tracie in Wisconsin
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Having trouble uploading pictures! That is not the picture I wanted to post but I will try again later! Now it won't let me post any at all.

I fought with MFP all week trying to upload a photo. Several ladies have said they were not able to log food. What a pain. Oh cute I see you got your photos up. :)

Janetr OKC
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    KIM thanks for the reminder about cranberry juice, I might try that for a month leaving off the antibiotic.

Getting hair colour done today, yay, can't stand the grey roots

Day 6 of week 2 of KB workout must get to it now

Hugs for those who need them, especially Machka

Kate UK <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Got another DVD that I'll just give anyone who wants it. Kathy Smith Ultimate Video. Still have Ultimate Weight Training Cardio, Stephanie Vitorino Body Target, and Brazil Butt Lift

If you want any or all of them, just PM me.

Michele in NC
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Lisa ~ Sounds like you are setting up house like a pro. I was surprised that you had to buy a refrigerator as we furnish the frig, washer/dryer, and yard work with ours.

Where is Joyce????

Carol in GA
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    :) Last chance for a copy of Younger Next Year for Women" Send me a message if you want it.
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rori: I'll take a dose of that sunshine. We don't have snow, but we have loads of water in the river and it is HIGH. This is really good news for the baby salmon travelling downstream. :ohwell: :bigsmile:

DrKatie: Your room is very appealing. Great job!!! :star:

Mary: Do your nephew and his dad also do the polar bear swim? :huh:

(((Kim))) It seems like your mom is leaning on you hard. You are a good daughter and need to take good care of yourself, too. :heart:

Rebecca: Love the photo of your DH in his hospital garb. What a great smile and attitude. :bigsmile: How does he like Whidbey?

We were awakened by a fire alarm chirping this morning. There isn't any smoke in the house and we can't figure out what caused it to chirp. It is quiet now. We have two of alarms side by side. One is battery operated and has a reassuring green light. The other is wired into the electricity. It is quiet once again but we don't know why it chirped in the first place.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.”
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,099 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    SNOW DAY! Didn't have to work today!

Mary love the snow day picture. Does help to keep a sense of humor about it.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    <3