Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,744 Member
    Options
    J
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Rebecca - we just had the walkthrough with the property manager, and it went well. There are a few things need fixing, which she's supposed to send her guy over tomorrow afternoon. Other than that, honestly, it's just an older house, and even with fresh paint and carpet, it shows on all the trim and the tile. And honestly, nobody cleans like they make you clean military housing, so there's some work to do there. There is a dishwasher, which I appreciate, always, and the rest of it... well, it's just what it is. It's a good neighborhood, very quiet and lovely, and zero crime reported in the last year... But it's no island! :smile: We do pay a bit extra for rent to have Egg with us, but all rentals in cities are now doing that.

Lisa in AR

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    B)
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    B)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,000 Member
    Options
    ladycopnh1 wrote: »
    I'm homeless, the community group that I've been in for the last couple years disbanded :'( . I've been searching for a new group to belong to and happened across this one. I love the pictures you girls post, their beautiful ( the horse, the little boy's birthday ). I hope you don't mind if I join you ?

:) We welcome you. I hope you'll keep coming back and join the conversation. We talk about many topics with health, fitness, and weight loss at the top of the list. I've learned so much from these women and they continue to support and inspire me.

:) I am retired from full time work so I have a lot of time to devote to walking, dancing, and being active. I plan my meals ahead of time and focus on nutrition dense foods so I get lots of nourishment with the least calories. I seek every opportunity to be active.

<3 Barbie from NW Washington
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,744 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 8.09min, 145mhr, 11.8amph. 1.6mi= 99c
    apple watch- 74c
    HELIX Machine- 21min, 116ahr, 133mhr, lvl8, 2.14mi = 169c
    apple watch- 153c
    STAIRSTEPPER- 10min, 46floors, lvl8, 738steps, 127ahr, 139mhr= 98c
    apple watch- 103c
    ARM ski MACHINE- 10min, 44aw, 121ahr, 140mhr, 1520meters= 89c
    apple watch- 83c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 7.15min, 126mhr, 12.3amph, 1.4mi= 59c
    apple watch- 51c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 15.38min, 122ahr, 143mhr, 11.7amph, 3mi= 148c
    apple watch- 120c
    walk sta 2 wk, 8.52min, 97ahr, 119mhr, 3.5ap, .5mi= 48c
    apple watch- 47c
    jog wk 2 sta- rain, 8min, 3.6ap, 109mhr, .4mi= 48c
    apple watch- 43c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 16mph winds sprinkles, 22.21min, 7amph, 148mhr, 2.6mi= 202c
    apple watch- 145c

total cal 960
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Rye - I'd LOVE to look like that in ANY mirror Wowzers, good for you. <3

Janetr OKC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Just quickly a couple of notes...even electric based smoke detectors have batteries. We changed our out to 10 year batteries. The chirping freaks out the dogs.
    We include oven and fridge in our rentals. Neither has room for a dishwasher. Washer and dryer are tenants' responsibility. Even our realtor said we go overboard in cleaning. I have military past, clean is just that. I don't feel anyone should move in then have to clean again.
    UTIs ...I use to get them ALL the time. My old doctor put me on low dose antibiotic for a year. Also told me no baths. The only way I could soak in a tub was to take a shower to get clean, then clean tub, then I could soak. Needless to say, it has been years since I soaked in one. Other than epson salt soaks for yeast infection from #$%^. Between those two things and cranberry juice every day for 3 years, I have done well. ((Hugs))
    Cold, snow flurries and windy here today.

Hugs, congrats, and welcomes.
    Sleepytime in cold Ohio
    <3
    Kylia
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Rye- I agree with Janetr you look fantastic!
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Rori, DJ told us a couple of weeks ago that she has been very busy with her Women of the Moose responsibilities and hopes to be back when those activities begin to slow down. I sure hope so, I miss her like crazy.

Joyce was having so much pain in her fingers trying to use the keyboard I wonder if she just gave up trying to post for a while. I did see that she had posted on Facebook yesterday afternoon so hopefully she is all right.

We too are having beautiful weather for a few days, rain coming this weekend which is great because we really need it.

Hugs, my friends
    Janetr OKC
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Hugs everyone. Night night!
    Rebecca
    Heading upstairs to a presto log in my bedroom, ,( in the fireplace lol)