• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    &&&&&
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    nbbaby wrote: »
    Question I know the month is half over so should I wait until May to join. And can I join it all because I'm from Manitoba Canada? But I am 50 lol

Of course you may join us. You've found a terrific group of caring, supportive ladies. We have several friends from Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, even one in the North Pole. We all face the same yet unique challenges and we have a wonderful camaraderie.

Janetr OKC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    nbbaby: Welcome to a great group!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    nbbaby: Welcome to a great group!

nbbaby - I see you are from Manitoba - sorry! I'm losing posts jumping between computers! <3

Lanette
    SW WA State where the sun is peeking through the fog and DH really wants to mow!

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Karen!!
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I do think Spring is try to shine. Going to be 50's the rest of the week. My DBIL is moving back in with us today. He will have one bedroom in the basement and DD has the other. So full house again for a while.

Allie-- With our fur babies and barking. I have a spray bottle of water next to my chair and when they bark I squirt them. Any more all I have to do is pick it up and they stop.

After I got off work yesterday I spent 5 hours in ER with my friend. She had shoulder surgery a week ago and second day back at work she got short of breath. Come it find out she has blood clots in her lungs. I was very surprised they did not admit her, doctor said these pills will do the job and is a shorter amount of time. Worry about her living a lone, but talked to her this morning and doing ok.

Found out yesterday also that DH's ex was admitted to the hospital with a brain tumor. Sounds like something that has been growing for years and not life threatening. So they will do surgery tomorrow or Friday. So DD that lives with us and DS are planing to be there.

Blessings, Vicki GI NE