WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,375 Member
    Options
    Kate - I used to love Hill Street Blues. :D Your are doing great with the kettlebells.

If you do have a moment could you review the book for me. Your five stars don't show up without a few words added. :( It doesn't have to be elegant or long. :laugh: Thanks so much.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,101 Member
    Options
    Love all the pictures!!!!!
    :heart: Margaret
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,837 Member
    Options
    Michelle- I think it was you who commented about not having a green thumb? I am right there with you! I don't have any houseplants (that makes me sad), because they are all doomed from the minute they enter my care. I can keep small children alive, but green living things in my home? Not a chance. I had a wandering jew plant, I even named him Moses, but he died a horrible death. Now, I buy only outdoor plants. My mantra on my outdoor plants is "Me, God, and Miracle Grow". They do really well outside. My roses have had a problem the past couple of years with aphids, but other than that they are alive.
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    Oh KJ - in one way my heart breaks for you and in another I’m so proud of you! Please squeeze in time to care for yourself. Working seven days a week, every week, is so hard on you.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    HEATHER review done and dusted. Glad you are enjoying York

Kate UK <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    :)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,829 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies~
    Have my DGD and , Alfie at the groomers and Taliah and I off to take care of the pups and off for my haircut
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Oh Karen VA in CA, please please kiss those beautiful little cheeks for me. Such a blessing.

Janetr OKC
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,227 Member
    Options
    nbbaby wrote: »
    Question I know the month is half over so should I wait until May to join. And can I join it all because I'm from Manitoba Canada? But I am 50 lol

I've been here a little over a year ...

And I'm a Canadian-Australian who lived in Winnipeg for 13 years.

Machka in Oz

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,742 Member
    Options
    Sunny ride this morning, a little brrrr but nice