WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Options

Replies

• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Trish - I knew they were there. They are in a container in the door. They don’t really call to me. Now that I’m in maintenance, I might have one occasionally. I have had chocolate chips 4 at a time all along my weight loss. Not every night, but 3 or 4 times a week.

Rye - I hope the time passes quickly for you.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »

:) About Jake and his call from the PA yesterday. He got some sort of message from the office but didn't actually talk to anyone. It seems that he's fine with driving and taking the dogs out for a quick walk, but apparently he's waiting for approval to do things like wash the dishes, take out the garbage, and do laundry.

still breathing.

<3 Barbie

Barbie, you made me laugh with Jack's rather partial "approved" activities list. Thank you. <3<3<3

Janetr OKC
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Heather - SO sorry you're feeling awful. I take low-dose nitrofurantoin every day, and have no symptoms, but if you continue to feel unwell, get back to the doctor, woman!

Allie - good advice from all, I agree. People who use you and abuse you verbally, emotionally, or otherwise, need to be removed from your life--seeing you so happy earlier in the week about your girl's trip tells me you have amazing friends. Many times, our true family are not the ones raised under the same roof, but those who treat us as family should.

Rori - I went to the gorge many, many years ago, and much like your DH, I froze. I have zero issues with height, but have tremendous fear of being able to see down through the surface I'm on through cracks. Not rational at all, but for many years, I found it hard to even walk over a grate in the sidewalk. I've conquered the smaller fears, but that one remains.

Rye - your photos are gorgeous... love the colors!

Dana - so glad your friend's daughter is making good progress.

Machka - You remain in my heart and on my mind.

Pip - Well done on the debt free! We love it, too... :blush:

There were more, but that's all in my memory - I've been reading all week, but not posting.

Love y'all!
    Lisa in Arkansas
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options

Trish from OZ
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    One more thing I was thinking about Joyce's hands and I was wondering if these things might help: finger-mittens, Hot Hands hand warmers, paraffin bath. <3