• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,956 Member
    Options
    B)
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Afternoon/evening ladies!

Boy did it rain today! Much needed after all the heat we've been having.

Went to the gym and did cardio on treadmill. Hubs hopped around on the machines then joined me. Ran into Walmart for a spatula and some Truvia. Then ran over by the new house to pick up the mail that is going over there. The renter's put it in the mailbox for us on Sundays. Hubs drove right past the entrance to the community. Had a chuckle about that to myself. It's on a divided highway so had to go down a distance to turn around and come up the other side and travel down the correct side again. Ha, ha we will get used to it soon enough. Cannot wait to move in 2 weeks!!!!

Hubs has a chicken breast on the grill which we will share and he is steaming some veggies. I am down 1 pound this week following a high protein/low carb menu. Hasn't been too bad. It's a journey not a race. I continue to learn what makes this body tick (and not). Frustrating and rewarding at the same time.

Cheri
    in very damp College Station, TX
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    GM everyone

It is Monday here in OZ - so it is off to work for me

I had to look up CBD oil in Australia and apparently you have to be in dire pain and have a special condition that is listed to get it legally.

We are in Autumn here and we have nice sunny weather so I am thinking that we will have a later winter. DH turns 60 this year and I am planning a surprise party for him and a local resturant. Got my son involved to collect the responses rather that they be sent here

Hope everyone is well

Trish in OZ
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,709 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

JOG- treadmill- 29.37min, 9.31min mi, 138ahr, 157mhr, 5k= 292c
    Apple Watch- 337c
    other- machines- ab crunch sliding incline machine and row incline machine, 5sets of 10each, 138mhr= 91c
    Apple Watch- 68c
    jumping, single and double- 8.07min, 162ahr= 108c
    Apple Watch- 122c

total cal 491
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Lanette & KJ: I couldn't find a local source for CBD oil this morning so I decided to use an old favorite remedy and put DMSO on the aching knee joint. It felt better instantly. :bigsmile:

RV Rita: WTG on the laundry decision. I hope it continues to be a positive experience for you. :star:

Rebecca: You seem HAPPY! YAY!!! I am happy for you. :flowerforyou:

Cheri: I hope you enjoy every day in your new house. Two weeks seems like a LONG wait, but I'll bet you've got plenty to do to get ready for the move. (((HUGS)))

We went shopping today and brought home some FODMAP pasta and hamburger buns for DH. He is dong so much better on his gluten free diet. Yay! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

"It is not selfish to be happy. It is your highest purpose. Your joy is the greatest contribution you can make to life on the planet. A heart at peace with its owner blesses everyone it touches." ~ Alan Cohen
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,956 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,803 Member
    Options
    Evening Ladies
    Well had a exciting experience today,and I hope you believe me when I say there are such things as angels...
    My dear friend refinishes furniture,so she took 4 pieces from my dad's house,we got the last piece in the truck and her husband says look flying not 50 ft over was a great blue heron (mom) she turned North as soon as she flew past...never ever in all my years had one flown through there and so low...what a nod that was...I think she was giving us the ok that we are doing what we need to do...My son Dan will or should be in his apartment tomorrow..so that will give us more time to haul stuff out.my brother had done the brunt of it,we have a real estate/estate liqudator coming on Weds morning.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    Since moving to Australia 9 years ago, I have not had a machine clothes drier. We always hang dry our clothes ... sometimes outside ... sometimes on drying racks inside.

Speaking of which ... if it doesn't rain this coming weekend, I'll wash and hang dry our king-sized sheets outside.

Machka in Oz
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,709 Member
    Options
    ;;;;;
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Katla49
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :)Becca, when I started this weight loss journey, I remember watching the clock just like you described waiting for the next mealtime. Over the years I've found ways to keep myself busy and since many of them are active, I've added more calories to my daily allotment so my meals have been either bigger or more frequent. It is worth the effort. Losing weight and keeping it off has been one of the smartest things I've ever done in my life.

:) The weather here has been chilly and cloudy and damp and hasn't been very inviting to work outside in the yard. But I am so eager to pull weeds and spread bark that I've made myself go out. Today I wore an extra sweatshirt and got a lot accomplished in the afternoon. In the morning I walked with a friend for an hour after my shower. It was cool enough that we wore jackets and gloves.

:)Lisa, congrats on your accomplishments.

:)Lanette, congrats on your year of SWSY. I have been doing it so erratically since I started that I can't claim an anniversary. Your consistency is inspiring.

<3 Barbie
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    Did More than Mat Pilates DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do some hula hoop, hold my plank, then take the extremepump class.

Things went quite well last night. The only thing is that I wish they had put the cake with the other desserts, but I do have to say that I was surprised at how much of the cake was eaten. I gave the rest to the gal who helped me (?) since she volunteers in a school and she said that the kids would finish it. Really, I was expecting more help from her. She picked up the nametags, put them out on the table for people to take, and that was about it. I was the one who greeted everyone, then it was me who stood at the door thanking people for coming and making sure I got their nametags. Oh well…..

Ariamyers – hi there! Welcome! Definitely bookmark this page.

Lanette – happy anniversary. Yes, where has Leigh been? And the others?

Rebecca – you are awe inspiring

NYKaren – kudos on that dress!

Cut the grass and used the weedwacker. Then it really started to rain. Called Denise, she wants us to help her move. I told her we’d come up the weekend of June 16/17. I don’t know where she wants to move her furniture to. Well, her problem. Then called Jess. She’s doing fine. Told her that if Colby needs to have us take Shadow earlier than the end of July so that he can get done the things he needs to get done, we can do that. While weedwacking, the weedwacker suddenly stopped working. Seems something happened to the outlet I was plugged into. A few other outlets don’t work, but I was able to plug into an outlet that worked. One of the extension cords had to be thrown away. Looks like we’ll need to get a new extension cord

Michele in NC
  • Katla49
    Options
    :star:
  • LaceyM1967
    LaceyM1967 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, have not been on much as I'd intended to do, very stressful few days as something dreadful happened someone we know and it will be a while before anything will feel normal again. Been sick most of the week so actually hit my weightloss target because I've not been able to eat, but starting to get my appetite back again - so I'll probably put it all back on ....
    I was in the health shop looking for something for stress & migraines and she recommended magnesium citrate - anyone use this before?
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :)
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    1vvy908s3yfx.jpg
    Your cutie Suki for Monday morning! Yep Suki is shocked the weekend flew by too!
    Rebecca