WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Options

Replies

• trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon. Been off for 3 wks or so with a nasty summer chest cold.Still coughing but feeling much better.Hub says I have lost some wt......a surprise as he never remarks on wt. Once my appetite kicks in,it will be but a memory.......

SIL is back in hospital. His meds have caused dizzyness & they are adjusting them.Meds seem to be a Pandoras box,needed,but each brings problems along.He is a son to us,a wonderful person.Hurts to have him hurt.

Sorry to hear about the problems so many are having.Such a sorrowful thing to lose a child.

MARY,We went down that road with younger DD.Her colon had grown around & attached to several other organs......was the short diagnosis. Took 3 surgeons over 10 hrs,with the one slowly,slowly ,going inch by inch to detach where needed & closing as he went. Did a great job.She was in hosp 3 wks & a long recovery,but is in fine health a few yrs after. The worry was a b....
    Thankful to the Lord & prayers for your DD.

Love the Joaquin pic.....so sweet.

Good luck to ppl looking for a new house.Love Cher’s new place. So homey!

Was going to remark on getting rid of “stuff” & especially on allowing it to happen with other ppl’s “goodies”...but that can wait for another day.
    Pat C
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,545 Member
    Options
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Karen!!!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Got a bit of packing done and made a list of things to take. DH has packed one tape measure, but I think we need another one. :D Wonder what we'll make of the house on a second viewing!

Rebecca - Good to see you looking so chirpy! <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3 Joaquin <3 !
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Karen :flowerforyou:
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options

Hi Gals,

Machka - Great pictures, and I looked at the description of DH’s condition that could mess anyone up! I hope positive progress can be made!

Karen – HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Newbies welcome

Everyone else I love the pictures!

Smiles

Kim from N. California
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Allie - what a great idea!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    I am home.. long work day but picked up the memory pillows, that were made with my dads shirts,delivered all of them except for my nephews , my brother and daughter cried, and my granddaughter was just flabbergasted.. I kept the work shirt he wore most, and It is very emotional to see how they react....but what a wonderful memory..

I really wish I had done this with one my Fathers shirts. What a wonderful thing to have.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    I'm here, just been recouping from all the family activity and the let down of all the company gone and activities over. Staying on track. Almost to my goal of lowest post surgery weight. Picture is what i wore to the baby shower but don't look closely. I was just trying it on, i have no makeup on nor my hair done.

Happy birthday, Karen.

Rebecca good to see you looking so well. Hugs!!

Trying to keep up with the group can be daunting. Still working out with kettlebell and about 3 miles on treadmill, pretty much daily.

Love yoy all ladies.

r9ri22m9nwnt.jpeg

Janetr OKC

You look wonderful and I totally agree, it’s a hard group to keep up with!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,917 Member
    Options
    :)Janetr, you look awesome

:)Rebecca, glad to see you cheerful and looking so good after your surgery.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Just spoke with my daughter,she said my granddaughter the pillow hasn't left her side...how sweet..I put mine out in living room .where prsky little puppy can't get to it.
    Happy Birthday Karen xoxo
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,545 Member
    Options
    1ylenalb7tui.jpeg
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Hiya! :)<3