jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.16min, 151mhr, 8.30min mi, .4mi= 62c
    apple watch- 56c
    bike ride dome 2 hm-, windy!! 17.14min, 9amph, 160mhr, 2.5mi= 205c
    apple watch- 145c

total cal 840
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,343 Member
    Options
    Went to the deep water class today. The plan for tomorrow is to do Karen Voit’s Sleek Essentials DVD.

Kim – your goddaughter sounds like a very ambitious girl. You’re right, I don’t think that guy is going to be for her. How great that you were there for her!

Papisgirl and Susi (love the spelling of your name) and Jena – welcome!

Rebecca – so glad to hear that you’re doing well.

Exercised, then stopped at the Salvation Army. Got this set of Correlleware dishes (the bowls are so hard to come by) for Jess if she needs it. I have them in my dishwasher right now washing and when we go to storage to put her bed, we’ll put them in storage, too. It’s nice out today, much less humid, think I’ll go in the pool.

Tracey – unfortunately, they didn’t have what I am looking for. It seems that they only have a facebook page and there was one thing that I thought was interesting but there wasn’t any stock number or way to identify it. I wonder who made the mold? I asked the lady. Wonderful story about your walk

Karen in VA – happy birthday!

Jena – great weight loss

Vicki – my heart goes out to you. Join me in the “I’ve got sore knees from praying so much” group

Went in the pool, had dinner, then ceramics. Since they don’t have enough of the paint I need for the crab, I started on the flamingoes. They should go pretty fast, it’s mostly pink. Stopped at Lowes foods and then to pick up the umbrella I forgot. Now home, colored my roots, here and will probably watch a little TV then hit the hay.

Michele in NC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Janet OKC: You look fabulous!!! :bigsmile:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    :|
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    KarenVA- Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic year!

Janetr - you look fantastic! I love your outfit!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    Janetr - Great look! :DB)

Got out of the house by 5.52 am. Beautiful run. I listened to True Colours and L'Aprés Midi d'une Faune.
    True Colours is one of my favourite songs. I once taped it and sent it to a boyfriend. :o The colours I saw on my run were a woman running in hot orange trainers, a guy with a white beard driving a bright red VW Beetle, and the bright yellow of a patch of St John's Wort.
    For the Debussy, I actually saw a deer on the road ahead of me. It trotted off into the copse. :D:D:D:D

I've washed my hair and I'm now to get ready and finish packing. DH is getting in some minutes in the exercise room.

Much love, Heather UK xxxxxxx
    Sending love to Lisa and hoping all goes well tomorrow.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Michele What is the pattern of the Corelle? I know you mentioned it once, but I don't remember.

Janetr You look absolutely fabulous! You must be so happy with your "second wind" success. Wowza!

Rye I think you are needing (((hugs))) the last couple of days. Sending them.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Karen in Virginia
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,051 Member
    Options
    Janetr joining the chorus at how great you look!
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Totally forgot to save and lost my entire post! Will try again later! Happy birthday to Karen VA!!!
    Had comments to nearly everyone and "poof!"; all gone. ttfn xoxoxo KJ
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    I am up load of laundry in the dryer and granddaughter is here..we have 2 nice days here but the next week will be solid rain.. which is no good... have to find someone to cover homeowners ins for my dads house, at least for a short term contract...and we have to go and walk Homer and Chester..
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Pip ~ What a sad looking face he is wearing! <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    Stationary bike, light effort (bicycling, cycling, biking) - 32 min
    Walking, 12.5 mins per km, mod. pace - 22 min
    Walking, upstairs - 4 flights

Tired, sore and achy today for some reason.

Machka in Oz
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,337 Member
    Options
    Karen in NY - hope the squirrel problem gets fixed. I just thought of something. We use something called "Liquid Fence" at our house to keep bunnies from chewing on the trunks of newly planted trees, the garden, etc- and I mist it over the green bean plants and tree leaves to keep the deer away. It smells like rotten eggs when first applied. I get it by the gallon and it comes with an applicator - you can squirt a jet of this for quite a ways. I don't know if squirrels are deterred by rotten eggs but they might be....other thing would be wasp spray which squirts up to 20 feet, keep the wood where they are gnawing saturated with this stuff. It's nasty and if I were a squirrel I don't think I'd want to be chewing on wood saturated with that stuff. Yours might be kinky tho. B):#

You and Katla have had quite an ordeal with unwanted varmints!

Rye - I am sending lots of COOL hugs your way. Those broken toes take their time, don't they, especially when we have to keep walking!

Janetr
    - Looking mahvelous! Thanks for poppin in and getting us caught up!

Carol - my DH used to be the worst like that too, especially in city and freeway traffic. I wonder if putting in earbuds and listening to music or watching a movie would help you?

Keep cool ladies!

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    Lll