WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2018

Options

Replies

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Katla, how exciting, enjoy your time with the baby. How old is he now?

Janetr OKC
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    Options
    Did Weight Watchers Boot Camp DVD today. The plan for tomorrow is to do gilad’s 45/45 split DVD

JoGardener – welcome! I’m so very sorry for all you’ve been thru

Janetr – your granddaughter is beautiful. I especially love her eyes. And that ornament!!!

M – I remember a lady who used to be in our bowling league used to bring in a cake for her birthday. She said it was a German tradition

KJ – thanks for doing the math. Are you sure of the math? I always thought they were AHEAD of us in the eastern time zone. Stick to your guns. “Healthy” or “organic” are just words, best to read the ingredients.

Carol – the “white coat ceremony” is where Jessica gets her lab coat. This marks the beginning of her vet career. Vet school lasts about 2 years in St. Kitts, then she comes back to the states to do her residency. Now, she did have to take a few courses before the start of the official vet school mainly because she’s been out of college for so long. She said that most people were there for career changes, etc. About 80% of the students are from the US, the remainder are Canadian…lol Have a good time tonight

Renewnancy – welcome

NYKaren – safe travels

Update on my car: they are having trouble getting a new TCM, but I do have a loaner – a Mazda 6. I’m trying to learn where everything is. It’s amazing how used to my own car I am.

We put my flamingoes up. When Jess gets here and I get back on my desktop, I’ll post a pic of them. Vince made the “legs”. Then vacuumed out the spa. Oh, I tell you, life is so tough when you just HAVE to go in the spa to clean it.

Michele in NC
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Today is my eldest son's 29th birthday!

Today is my oldest grandsons 25th birthday 🎂!!!!! Man that makes me feel ols. Lol

Welcome new members!
    Hugs to each of yas!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington

Congrats to us!!!💗
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Machka congratulations to you!!! We're so darn proud of you!
    Love,
    Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)<3:)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    Options
    Rori - I was watching it, too. Then it timed out and I lost the connection. I'm going to try again. I can't get over some of the names!

Michele in NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :)Machka
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Machka is between 48:00 and 49:00. <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    😍🤗😴
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,484 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Yesterday was frustrating, hours on the phone with only one good result (Joe's phone number change.) It turns out he can't access his voicemail from our house because the agreement between Consumer Cellular's carrier TMobile and the "3rd party" tower provider offers incoming and outgoing phone calls but not voicemail. Really? Have to test this theory by going down a half mile to the end of our lane trying from there. Next week I'll be driving with expired Oregon trip permit. June 21st mailed forms and check to lien holder, who acknowledged receipt June 28 but (possibly due delay from Id DMV) didn't send forms forms and checks to ODOT via "2nd day UPS" until July 13. UPS delivered 9:28 am July 17. Oregon DOT will not be able to confirm receipt until likely Friday Aug 17 as their data entry is that far backlogged. Soon as they confirm they'll "send" a 45 or 90 day trip permit to my local DMV to cover me til plates and tags arrive. Just hope their computer can't email OHP to pick me up on expired trip permit Monday. I REALLY don't want to drive either of Joe's vans.

Lisa 3 lbs Yay!
    KJ you're right, tomato soup IS best with grilled cheese. You, Heather, Margaret and all are also right. "Healthy" on a label is totally meaningless, just marketing. "Organic" has to meet certain requirements to be so certified, but as Margaret pointed out organic sweets and snacks are still sweets and snacks. "Natural" like "Healthy" is in the "New and Improved super whiz bang" realm of marketing b.s.
    Penny breathtaking rainbow
    Michele your putting tomato out of its misery followed by "...the way the pickle squirts" cracked me up!
    Katla how long will you hou have son and grandson visiting?
    Lanette "funny I don't have that same reaction when looking at photos of relatives..." LOL indeed ;) In our house before this, there was a half bath off the laundrry next to the door to the garage and near the door to the side yard. One of my friends named it the "dump and dash". It got LOTS of use ;) even without Beth's night light show.
    JanetR she's a beauty! That apple didn't fall far...
    Karen in VA processed foods, right on point. Some go so far as to consider any kind of cooking to be processing, so eat only raw foods. Not ME! While I prefer fresh veggies to frozen or canned, I'll happily use frozen instead of none. DH eats LOTS of canned foods, which worries me about the salt, but at least now he's eating more beans, veggies and fruits. Thankful for that!
    Rebecca Only you would think to ask the deer to gently deadhead your roses... and they would!
    NYKaren safe travels!
    Allie (((big hug)))
    Wendy Lady "loaded on the float without any hesitation..." What a far way you've brought her, what a lucky Lady!
    Machka con VERY gratulations! W0W.
    Welcome HappyJo in SC, (((hugs)))
    Welcome renewnancy, sfsoccermom.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    60 g protein 8/10, meditate 7/10, walk one more step 4/10, knee exercises 7/10, core 4/8, walk Tumble 4/8 times, SWSY 0/4, hang up or purge art 0/1, AF 9/10
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Yaye, I just watched Machka graduate! I know what effort it took and how well-earned that dipoma is!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies~
    can someone give me the link for Machka's graduation, went back to look and couldnt find it..
    off to work in a bit, working until 1 then home to do housework...
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,844 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies~
    can someone give me the link for Machka's graduation, went back to look and couldnt find it..
    off to work in a bit, working until 1 then home to do housework...

I've put it in our Group. :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/123702-women-ages-50

M in Oz