• Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @VeggieGirlforLife Thank you!

And welcome to the newcomers!!
  • janinemharris
    janinemharris Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @FeelinFooFoo - totally get the social life thing. Basically without alcohol I feel a bit bored..who has ideas for how to spend their evenings without a bottle of wine???
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @lorrainequiche59, what a huge accomplishment! I can’t imagine ever getting there, but you did it!!! You must feel amazing. And you are! Please keep inspiring us. And treat yourself to something very special. You deserve it.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    @lorrainequiche59 Bravo!!! I am so happy for you!! <3 Can you imagine how much better physically your organs and body must be doing? Plus, the wonderful reward of clear thinking and experiencing life’s ups and downs with raw, real emotion.
    @donimfp Interesting comments about Annie selling more and more. That’s a little unappetizing. I agree with you about the blip on the radar last Friday night. It is OK! As long as we are 99.9 percent AF, we may succumb here and there. But we all know in our hearts and minds how we are doing.
    @Sunshinelinzee We are all learning as we go. Nothing bad happened because of you’re two weekend drinks- you weren’t sick, you didn’t binge, you had no hangover. I know that after I do what you did, I tend to think, now why did I do that? Especially because I feel so much better AF in every way. But we move on and keep on going. You’re doing so well!
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm undecided if im going AF or just cutting back after a measly 4 days (actually somewhat of a record) it seems like it might be the right thing to do! Also this is my first post on a MFP forum so hello :)

Welcome! Stop back often. Let us know how you’re feeing. I strongly believe we all have that little voice or nagging feeling that tells us maybe it’s time to rethink drinking or cut back somewhat. Give it a try. And see how it goes!
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    What a great thread. I also want to give up alcohol. Following!

Hello! Happy you joined us. What i love about this thread is we can be as honest with each other as with ourselves. We are judgment free zone. Post whenever you want!