Calorie Counter

Message Boards Challenges
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• donimfpdonimfp Member Posts: 654 Member Member Posts: 654 Member
    Wow @FeelinFooFoo, What a memory! Glad you’re doing so well, too.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,280 Member Member Posts: 4,280 Member
    donimfp wrote: »
    Wow @FeelinFooFoo, What a memory! Glad you’re doing so well, too.

I was really intrigued with your story! I thought it was so amazing that yous had adopted while yous were here, as well. It's such a great thing to be able to do for a young person. And I know that you really love Scotland lol so I couldn't forget about it 😁
  • JenT304JenT304 Member Posts: 621 Member Member Posts: 621 Member
    Hi People! I like seeing the thread so busy! It sounds like everyone is doing great. Now that I feel I have the booze monster tamped down I NEED to work on my weight loss/fitness goals again. I had been seeing a dietitian but then COVID came along and I had no more meetings and thus, motivation. I will be checking with her soon to see (now that we are reopening here a bit) if she will be seeing people in person. I NEED to get on a scale in front of her to stay motivated! Wishing you all a happy weekend!
  • RubyRed427RubyRed427 Member Posts: 2,690 Member Member Posts: 2,690 Member
    JenT304 wrote: »
    Hi People! I like seeing the thread so busy! It sounds like everyone is doing great. Now that I feel I have the booze monster tamped down I NEED to work on my weight loss/fitness goals again. I had been seeing a dietitian but then COVID came along and I had no more meetings and thus, motivation. I will be checking with her soon to see (now that we are reopening here a bit) if she will be seeing people in person. I NEED to get on a scale in front of her to stay motivated! Wishing you all a happy weekend!

I am on Workout Warriors on MFP. I weigh in once a week and participate in chats. It gives me the accountability that your dietician gives you. Soon you'll be back on track!! The scary scale tells no lies. :D
  • RubyRed427RubyRed427 Member Posts: 2,690 Member Member Posts: 2,690 Member
    merfhur wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I’ve just discovered this thread at the start of my second weight loss journey with MFP.

I’m back losing weight again after a tough battle with depression, anxiety and alcoholism.
    I’m just over a year sober and I’m now working on losing the weight I piled on during my drinking and in early recovery (newly sober me ate so much chocolate!).

I’m looking forward to hearing everyone else’s stories of strength in sobriety!

Welcome to our groups! I think it was good to feed your cravings with chocolate; hey we are human. We need some treats!! And it's way better than getting blasted and lying in bed with a hangover. Hope to hear from you soon! What worked for you?