Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Challenges
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    I, too, have thoughts of traveling alone. But even if I could convince DH I'd be fine, I would also want to drink "a little." In Ireland. Bahahaha. And then I get mad, because this issue is causing me to miss adventures (well, when we can have adventures again) because I can't trust myself. Hoping I get to the point I can.

Oh, IMO, simply the BEST! Cheers to a healthy weekend!

rhxsn1iztjc4.jpg

I second this. These NA beers are FABULOUS!
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    donimfp wrote: »
    I know many people worldwide have struggled with mental health issues during this bizarre pandemic. I've felt grateful that I used 2020 to get sober and lose weight. But Wednesday's events have really messed with my head. A lot. I'm not sure what to do, but I think extreme self care is called for. That's all. At least the weather is beautiful in my world today.

• donimfpdonimfp Member Posts: 775 Member Member Posts: 775 Member
    Here's a link to the podcast where Dax Shepard talks about his relapse after 16 years. Somebody may have already posted it, but I don't remember seeing it. https://armchairexpertpod.com/pods/day-7
  • wiigelecwiigelec Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    definitely agree with tuning out the “news”. it’s never as bleak as they want you to believe.
    @RubyRed427 I have came across this Anthony Hopkins video via my SS membership, thought you might appreciate it!
    Intresting interview with Moby
    Another intresting watch