Calorie Counter

Message Boards Challenges
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• wiigelecwiigelec Member Posts: 407 Member Member Posts: 407 Member
    a few weeks ago, after i first started posting in this thread, i had a really rough weekend

it seems that outing myself to random strangers on the internet triggered some grievous desires
    edited January 11
  • wiigelecwiigelec Member Posts: 407 Member Member Posts: 407 Member
    all this somber reminiscing is doing wonders for my mood this morning lol

but it is what it is, and helps remind me why i don’t drink
    edited January 11
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,643 Member Member Posts: 4,643 Member
    Really enjoyed this Ted talk
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,643 Member Member Posts: 4,643 Member
    Another Ted talk....I will have to check out hello Sunday morning website
  • RubyRed427RubyRed427 Member Posts: 2,974 Member Member Posts: 2,974 Member
    @FeelinFooFoo amazing amazing videos - aha moments in each
  • JenT304JenT304 Member Posts: 741 Member Member Posts: 741 Member
    @FeelinFooFoo I've been up since 3 am. I thought when I stopped drinking, sleep would come easier. At least my heart isn't racing. I watched both of your Ted Talks and I really liked them. Thank you for posting.
    Hi friends, just catching up on posts. @donimfp I cringe when someone is giving tough love to me. I think I revert back to the painful memories of my childhood. So, I do not respond well to it. I am happy you didn't let it keep you from posting.

@wiigelec I am sure you meant no harm and you probably do respond better to tough love; you wish someone would have said that to you.

I think sleep is also hormonal and environmental. When I watch TikTok before bed, my dreams are fast paced and I think about all the things I watched before bed.

I really need to get into a better routine- calm music, limited bright screen before bed, bubble bath.... but still I do think for me my hormones screw with my sleep.