WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2018

Replies

• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Janet ~ Your ornaments are beautiful. Heartfelt congrats for your daughter's accomplishments.

Rebecca ~ I really think you need a kitty. Would your hubby allow you to have an outside cat?
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited September 2018
    @DamitJanit As others have mentioned, we are thinking of you and the others in the path of Hurricane Florence.

One of my grandson's teachers can't do an online class this a.m. because she is evacuating! It will give my grandson an opportunity to work a day ahead in math. His teacher is already on the way to Northern Virginia.

Karen in Virginia
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    I too have DJ in mind. I may email her and see if they have a safe place to go. I know one time they relocated to a hotel further inland.

Praying for all in the path of the storm.

Janetr OKC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,521 Member
    Kkkkkkkkkk
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Michelle Your crab amazes me. I can’t even imagine how you can do that! I love it!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,194 Member
    edited September 2018
    Yes, Janetr, please tell DJ we miss her. <3:'(

Rebecca - so happy for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly. <3<3<3<3

Done my writing, even if it wasn't a huge amount. o:) Done my bonus calories. o:) Watched too much tv. >:)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,603 Member
    Hello!

I quit touching base for two days and get 8 pages behind! Have a grand time in spite of the rain. Heading out to town.
    Keep up the GREAT work Ladies!
    <3
    Kylia
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,684 Member
    Barbara in Oregon
    They have 2 and a dog the first one is Angel and is my granddaughter's cat,she doesn't like me because I took her to get spayed...Aslan is a cutie and likes me so far.
    There dog is an Australian Shepherd and very smart...
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Yes, ladies I am gitty with excitement! But I know she is cautious, so nothing said in Facebook until after the first trimester has passed! But I want to dance and yell I'm gooooing to be a Graaaandma now! Yes,Vicki *panting* this is my first grand baby how did ya know! Haahaa!

No Peachy I can't have cats because its in our lease no pets. But yes, one day when its just me, I shall have one, or two or ten.👍

Too much snacking these days!! I'm like those squirrels I see outside digging in my pantry and stuffing my cheeks. Aaack!

Congrats Janetr in your daughters awesome accomplishment!!! Yeah!!!

Well need to gulp my coffee, leaving for the gym soon!
    Have a good day all!
    Rebecca 💗
  • trucker743
    trucker743 Posts: 393 Member
    edited September 2018
    Oh, Rebecca! Are you ever in for a ride! I’m so happy for you. You sound like you’re over the moon!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,684 Member
    I'm up in Hartford will be on Tuesdays until they hire a full time dental assistant...they I think move her around like I suggested...I'll go wherever I need to to keep my job.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,194 Member
    Barbara - He might be gone even more because, not only will he be driving back to see the Hampshire games with his friend, he may take to going to the Sussex team which plays in Hove. :o I won't mind so much though because I won't be marooned out in the countryside without a car, I will have shops and family and buses and trains and cafés and art galleries and theatres etc etc. Plus the seaside. :D (If it happens)
    Strangely though, today he rang to say he was coming home early. Normally a county cricket match takes four days. For the only time he can remember, this one was finished in less than two!!! What you call a bowler's wicket. So he is home and waiting for his curry, which smells heavenly. :D

I've been watching a lot of garden design programmes recently in case we do get our house, which has, for Hove, a decent sized garden. Trying to get some ideas.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Sharon ~ I like the name Trucker too!

DH and I got our eyes examined this AM. Mine are about the same as they were two years ago so no need for new glasses. I do have a cataract that's being watched. DH has to have cataract surgery and is fighting it. But, it's his good eye....they one he aims with when shooting. LOL

Carol in GA
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Lanette what a fascinating graphic! Tho I have to be losing more than a pidly ,4 cups of sweat, LOL. With my hot flashes I am covered in sweat so often I would think it is gallons!,

Lol on the laundry, we promise not to tell.