• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    Ooooo
  • jojo0042
    jojo0042 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you Barbie!
    I really could do with some motivation to be consistent with my fitness. Good luck everyone...
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Day 4 no pop. I decided I had to do something. My son works for coke so he was getting me 3 cases of 20oz bottles every 2 weeks plus I would get fountain pop when going anywhere. Yes it was diet but that is a lot of pop. Today the headache is letting up some, but edging.

Lanette--Interesting posters, thanks for sharing. I have done that before with the wash. To many things on the mind.

Tracy-Fall is my best time of year. I hope all works out so you get the washer and dryer. My DH and DBIL replaced our washer a couple weeks ago. I can tell a diffenerce in the clothes

NYKaren--Sorry to hear about your friend, hopefully she will let you be there for her.

Heather--What a Blessing you and DH can work together as a team. My DH and I try and it does work most the time.

Lisa--Hugs and prayers. You are a strong lady and I am proud to be your friend. Asking for a cart at the airport is just another way to take care of yourself. It is not like it will be forever, you knee will be replaced and then you can do all the airport running, until then take care of yourself. (is that not what you would tell any of us)

Janetr--Thanks for the update on DJ. Keeping all those in the path of the storm in prayer. My youngest sister lives in SC and so far they are not in the area to leave.

Time to get some work done. Blessings, Vicki GI NE <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rebecca: Love your deer. :flowerforyou:

Okie: Glad you are feeling better. :smiley:

Barbie: I am a clutterer and so is DH. The area around my computer desk is my clutter zone. The rest of the house is okay. :embarrassed:

M: Ask friends at work whether they’d recommend their dentist. It may help you narrow down the field of possible choices. :star:

We are back from our trip and it was a good one. I’m happy to be home and ready for some rest, but there is a lot to do to get the RV put back to bed in the storage unit. I’m doing laundry at this very moment.

Good lucktor all those who are in the path of storms.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Machka Magnolias and ... something I believe that white ones are just another type of Magnolia. I love the purple and white ones! Ouch! I hope you can find a dentist soon! Co-workers can be a good source of info there, most will have one that they like and some that they don't! Could narrow down the field for you.
    Katla, glad you enjoyed your time away.
    Janet, thanks for checking on DJ, I miss her too. Seems like she dropped out shortly after I started and that was almost a year ago!
    Rebecca and the brooch, LOL, yes a scarf would definitely be necessary!
    Barbie, glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Back pain is certainly no fun. Hubby has a herniated disc in his lower back, trying to get in to see a Neurosurgeon, not an easy task..... It's nice that our healthcare is free, but oh my, the waiting lists....

So, two successful days under my belt, so to speak. And the scale is showing it! Little miffed this morning tho, had arranged a gardener to come and cut back some trees that are encroaching on our house. Actually, just to cut off some branches from a neighboring (empty) lot as they are brushing our roof. That will not be a good thing in the windy winter that we are likely to have. Anyway, he was supposed to be here around 9, it's now almost 11. I could pretty much be back from the gym already, but here I sit, in my workout clothes, waiting.... Hubby doesn't get mobile til about now, and is will not be ready to receive guests for a few more hours. Frustrating. I think I'm going to change and try to figure out a different way to get a bit of a workout in. I do need to clean house, so that involves up and down the stairs, stretching, bending etc. I'll just have to make it work. Ugh! he just showed up! Well, still not going to get to the gym, it's just too late, too much stuff to do. Oh well, between housecleaning and going for some groceries, I will get in some activity!
    Hugs to those in need, congrats to those celebrating (I'm one!) and welcome to the newbies!
    Evelyn,Vancouver Island
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options

gnec9hodq77u.jpg

Such a guilty looking cat!
    Rebecca 💗
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    Still has his party face going on though!!!
    Rebecca 💗
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Oh Rebecca, you are a hoot. Love you!!

Janetr OKC
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options
    Emotional eating I am definitely in that category. Been doing that a lot lately. Not sure why, maybe habit, boredom, stress, who knows. I need to make a conscious effort to stop.

Hosting has been interesting. Met someone from my old hometown in Connecticut! 3,000 miles away from home! Lol had lots of common things to talk about. Fun!

We have a raccoon problem here and can’t figure out how to deter them and even get them to leave. Lots of rules and they are protected due to being in a state park. That is the worst thing we’ve encountered so far.

RV Rita at Bottomless Lakes State Park in Roswell New Mexico
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    Rita love it! Do you have hard shell coolers to put your food into? Trunk of a car? Yes racoons can be a headache. My mom had one (we called it the critter in her attic). It sounds like a dog was walking on her roof. The can carry rabies so do not approach one.

:heart: Margaret
  • coastalgosgal
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Ok my lunch of warm wilted spinach, a cup of cottage cheese, cut up cucumbers drizzled with balsamic dressing didn't cut it. I'm chomping at the bit still!
    Was nice to my legs and didn't jog on the treadmill today. Just quick walking! 30 minutes worth!
    Antsy on da island,
    Rebecca 💗
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
    1im264hlax4c.jpg
    A cool, sophisticated cat!
    Rebecca 💗
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Rebecca ~ Maybe you need to add some meat and a piece of bread to daily regimen. That might keep you better satisfied.