WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2018

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,829 Member
    bethhagan wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! Day 2 and I didn't go over my calories on day 1....is it possible to not eat enough calories?

Elizabeth

Yes ... you're not supposed to go below 1200 calories per day.

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    welcome back Katla so glad you're happy to be home, share some pics with us!

Margaret just hate end of season colds! I do a lot of salt water gargles and saline spray. Staying away from sugar and dairy are my other 2 remedies. Hope you heal quickly.

Going to investigate a PBS show called "the healing mind" all about worry, right up my alley :/ , hope i can find a book by the Dr. on the series to read, I only caught the end and it sounded like something I could embrace.

NYKAREN
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,682 Member
    Evelyn- yes actually there was a showing last night...it will be a flippers dream...
    I watched 9-11 footage last night and tossed and turned until 11 and was a are at 4:45 this morning... feeling very tired.. working 12-6 today...but someone coming to pick up cantalever umbrella..
  • TjNajeeMom
    TjNajeeMom Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you Barbie! Just starting in September (my Jan resolution). Such a great way to stay motivated. Best wishes everyone!
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,828 Member
    <3 reading posts. Tired couple of days. Welcome newbies! KJ
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,682 Member
    morning ladies~
    have been running around this morning, fed my FIL and walked the dogs.. then calling and getting bills straightened out..getting my teeth cleaned before work.. and working 12-6
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited September 2018
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Rebecca wrote "I would have to wear all of this butt naked, because I do not own any clothes fancy enough. Fun to muse though!!!"
    Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington

Just one question my free wild child, just where would that beautiful brooch be pinned? Just sayin.

Janetr OKC

Oooh I forgot about that!!!!! Haha! Maybe a bit of scarf on my head.....to draw the vision UPWARDS! Haha!!!!!
    Rebecca 💗💗