What We're Eating

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Cup of tea with a scoop of collagen peptides and splash of oat milk.
    Breakfast: chopped salad of lettuce, baby bell peppers, snow peas, and cucumber, dressed with salt and olive oil, topped with 3oz hot smoked salmon.
    Iced coffee: cold brew with oat milk.
    Snack: two apricots; a little granola.
    Lunch: big piece of zucchini pie; a piece of rhubarb and strawberry galette. Summer produce on the solstice 🌞
    Evening: Campari soda and some sourdough/herb crackers.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Chocolate muffin with a smear of butter and 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Steak on the grill with grilled onions and mushrooms, side salad with balsamic salad dressing and a baked potato with sour cream. Large diet coke.
    Dinner
    Slice of coconut cream pie and a couple of scoops of magnum ice cream with cool whip on top..Hate to see a lonely piece of pie..(like how I rationalized that)🤗
    Happy Sunday and a very happy Father's day!!
  • SeanD2407
    SeanD2407 Posts: 139 Member
    It's father's day. I'm eating a full slab of ribs. Dont even care lol.
  • donidaily
    Slice of coconut cream pie and a couple of scoops of magnum ice cream with cool whip on top..Hate to see a lonely piece of pie..(like how I rationalized that)🤗

Couldn't agree more, yum! :wink:

Breakfast: toasted sourdough with butter, thick-sliced beefsteak tomato, pile of chopped basil and dill. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Brunch with friends (on zoom): cold brew with oat milk, a slice of strawberry and rhubarb galette.
    Late lunch: piece of zucchini pie and summer salad of tomato, cucumber, snow peas, olives, fresh herbs dressed with a little oil and balsamic.
    Later: glass of rose, a couple of pretzels and a little cheddar.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Thanks Hawks!!

Also happy father's day everyone! In case there's any dad's or mom's also doing the dad role here!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover stuffed shells
    Lunch: Baked ham, cheesy potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and a homemade yeast rolls
    Snack: Slice of coconut cream pie, 1/2 my sister's slice of mango cilantro pie (similar to lemon creme but with mango and cilantro)
    Dinner: 1.5 slices baked ham, leftover cheesy potatoes

Gunna have to take an extra long walk tomorrow lol.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Breakfast: Roasted potatoes and cabbage, 2 fried eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, a peach, and green tea

Lunch: Cashew chicken and rice

Dinner: Leftover Thai yellow curry, spring rolls, and crab rangoon
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Chocolate muffin with a little smear of butter. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Shrimp with cocktail sauce, sweet potato with some butter and cinnamon/sugar, small side salad with light Catalina salad dressing and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    2 pieces Russell stover sugar free Carmel candies
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup..then tossing some of the cookie thingys on top..
    HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE😊
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: salad of romaine, carrots, baby bell peppers, snow peas, tomato tossed with dill, salt, olive oil. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Iced coffee: cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: vegetable biryani with a boiled egg. Cup of strawberries. Two pieces of licorice.
    Evening: some pistachios, glass of kombucha, and a slice of strawberry and rhubarb galette.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Lunch: Leftover stuffed shells
    Snack: Cottage cheese, baby carrots, hummus
    Post workout: Chocolate protein shake with banana and peanut butter
    Dinner: Lasagna stuffed peppers and a glass of white wine
    Dessert: 1/2 slice pumpkin cheesecake
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Roasted potatoes and cabbage, 2 fried eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, a peach, and green tea

Lunch: Cashew chicken and rice

Dinner: Veggie flatbread and salad
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Chocolate muffin with a smear of butter and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Leftover shrimp from yesterdays lunch, sweet potato with butter and cinnamon sugar, side salad with light Catalina salad dressing and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    2 pieces of Russell stover sugar free candy
    Dinner
    A Slice of cherry pie that our neighbors so thoughtfully brought us back from Door County Wisconsin and (of course I hate a lonely piece of pie) so a nice sized scoop of magnum double sea salted Carmel ice cream..
    I hope everyone's day is a little "sweeter"🥧 today also❤
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: toasted sourdough with butter, thick-sliced tomato and fresh basil. Baby bell peppers and a few snow peas on the side (cleaning out the fridge/getting my veggies in). Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snacks: iced oat milk latte, a banana, 20 salted pistachios.
    Lunch: the last piece of zucchini pie with a side salad of lettuce, snap peas, and cucumber tossed in a little green goddess dressing.
    Snack: iced matcha.
    Evening: kombucha and a slice of strawberry and rhubarb galette.

Welcome @maddieboyle1992 ☺️ most of my meals are vegetarian and I try to check in here every day!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with milk. A whole-wheat English muffin with PB & J

Snack: Several strawberries and two curiously bright cherries

Lunch: The remnants of beef ribs that I shredded onto a simple salad along with a handful of fries.

Snack: Vega protein shake

Dinner: Undecided, yet again. Something that I don't have to cook as it's hot as Dante's Inferno in Montreal today.
  • rainingribbons
    Welcome to the thread maddieboyle1992! Here's one of my favorite recipes: https://www.budgetbytes.com/spinach-and-chickpea-rice-pilaf/
    It's amazing with fake chicken sauteed in a mixture of dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar! (I used to be a vegetarian and would eat this legit all the time.)
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Blueberries and greek yogurt
    Lunch: Homemade falafel in a pita with tzatziki sauce, red onion, spinach, and tomato
    Snack: Cottage cheese, baby carrots, and hummus
    Second snack: Large iced coffee with half and half, part of a chocolate chip cookie my friend bought at a local coffee shop
    Dinner: Homemade orange chicken with bok choy and cabbage stir fry over a little rice
    Dessert: Either the last slice of pumpkin cheesecake (depending if anyone else wants it) or a scoop of So Delicious low calorie ice cream on a waffle cone. I'd like to say or a chocolate protein shake, but let's be real here....
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, slice of whole grain toast, a peach, and green tea

Lunch: Bowl of Udon chicken soup and watermelon

Dinner: Veggie flatbread and salad
  • Kodekai1988
    Kodekai1988 Posts: 49 Member
    Breakfast: scrambled eggs in butter, with mushrooms, spinach and halloumi.

Lunch: scallops in butter with leeks and celeriac, and homemade cheese sauce with carbless rice. Keto risotto!

Dinner: is going to be a takeaway. Probably chicken wings, guacamole and salad.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Chocolate muffin with a smear of butter and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    1 large meatball baked it mozzarella cheese, side salad with parmesan cheese and light ranch salad dressing, a spoon of ghardinera for my meatball, garlic breadstick and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    1/2 of the new apple pie Kit Kat candy bar..
    Dinner
    Wish I could say pie BUT😔 it will be a chocolate pb smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup. Have a great tasty day everyone🤗
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: half a sesame bagel with ricotta, capers, smoked salmon and sliced tomato. Salad bowl of lettuce, baby bell peppers, cucumber and snap peas with green goddess. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snacks: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: Golden curry (packaged) blinged out with extra carrots, zucchini and soft tofu, cup of rice.
    Snack: iced matcha.
    Evening: kombucha and a snack (150ish cals). Could be wheat thins. Could be licorice and chocolate chips.