What We're Eating

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Two apricots and a few spoonfuls of tinned crushed pineapple (pre-bike ride).
    Tea with a scoop of collagen peptides and a splash of oat milk.
    Chopped salad of lettuce mix, cucumbers, baby bell peppers, snap peas, fresh herbs dressed with salt and olive oil. A slice of semolina bread with cream cheese.
    Iced coffee: TJs cold brew with oat milk.
    Another cup of tea and a slice of hummingbird cake.
    Too hot to cook much today so later I'll have egg salad on toasted sourdough with romaine.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, one homemade dumpling, 2 servings leftover chickpea rice pilaf
    Lunch: Strawberry protein shake, 4 homemade dumplings
    Dinner: Greek turkey burgers with homemade sweet potato fries
    Dessert: Either a Pina colada cupcake or ice cream depending on whether my sister lets me have her cupcake or not.....

Still have 300 calories leftover so might do some kind of egg bake thing or cottage cheese + carrots post dindins.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with milk. An egg white omelette (this time with cheese and spinach), a slice of lemon cake topped with baked blueberries, and half an avocado

Snack: Coffee with milk

Lunch: About half a cup of modified trail mix before a long walk (SmartBran cereal, raisins, unsweetened shredded coconut, and hemp hearts)

Snack: A slice of PizzaHut pizza dipped in hummus

Dinner: A scoop of Vega protein shake
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    2 slices of toast with cinnamon and sugar and 2 cups coffee
    Lunch
    Large salad topped with parmesan and mozzarella cheese, ghardinera and a large meatball on the side..large diet coke
    Mid afternoon
    Handful of cheddar jalapeño potato chips..cleaning a closet and needed a snack..Didn't know that closet could hold so much😔
    Dinner
    TBD
    Hope everyone's day was great😁
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast- almond milk latte

Lunch- Smoothie

Snack- latte, peach

Dinner- baked salmon, greek salad

Snack- dark chocolate, cheez itz

I need help...I am addicted to cheez itz lol
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Breakfast: 2 eggs and 1 egg white scramble with shredded cheese, avocado, toasted whole grain white bread, raspberries and strawberries

Lunch: Rice, broccoli, leftover lettuce wrap filling, kimchi

Dinner: Cod fillet over green beans and topped with tomato, red onion, and olives all wrapped in foil and baked, rice

Snack: Most likely something sweet but who knows
  • donidaily
    Chopped salad of lettuce mix, cucumbers, baby bell peppers, snap peas, fresh basil dressed with salt and olive oil. Toasted sourdough with sliced tomato and a little mayo on the side. I love summer tomatoes.
    Fried rice with carrots, shiitake mushrooms, and kim chi, topped with an egg.
    In the evening probably a gin and tonic and a lil snack, maybe apricots or pistachios. Or chocolate chips.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    2 slices toast with butter, smuckers apple cinnamon jelly topped with additional cinnamon/sugar.. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half..needed a little extra motivation from "joe" to get going..too much to do
    Lunch
    Large side salad and a personal cheese pizza..I'm adding addition cheese cuz companies are skimpy..hit of parmesan cheese and ghardinera when out of the oven..large diet coke
    After lunch
    Going to get a chocolate soft serve cone with chocolate sprinkles..cuz I been reading everyone's tasties and I'm craving🍦🤗
    Dinner
    TBD
    Still working on projects that have LONG been put off..Working on them reminds me why I put them off..We balance my mom between all this..This is why the diet coke and coffee. Have a great and productive day everyone 😊 Weather here has been icky hope we can hit the trails tomorrow.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover turkey burger, carrots
    Snack: Protein shake, cottage cheese
    Dinner: Homemade bulgogi over a bibimbap bowl
    Snack: Likely a protein bar and something else.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    *Note on yesterday... I still do not like Cod in any form besides fried. Recipe flavor was good but the cod ruined it. Ended up having some PB&J toast and popcorn because I was still hungry.*

Breakfast: 2 eggs and 1 egg white scramble with shredded cheese, avocado, toasted whole grain white bread, raspberries and strawberries

Lunch: Rice, broccoli, peppersteak, kimchi

Dinner: Thai red curry with vegetables, rice

Snack: Most likely something sweet but who knows
  • donidaily
    Chopped salad of lettuce mix, cucumbers, baby bell peppers, snap peas, fresh basil dressed with salt and olive oil. Fresh sourdough spread with ricotta.
    Stuffed bell pepper (veggies, rice, soy chorizo and feta inside).
    Later: apricots, sourdough crackers, a cookie. Some kombucha.
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Jumpropegirl5467 Posts: 98 Member
    Breakfast: 3 egg whites, one whole egg. One slice of Pepperidge farm whole grain oatmeal bread.

Lunch: One slice of Pepperidge farm bread with soy butter and sugar free jelly and half a banana

Dinner: 9oz chicken tenderloins with one cup of cantaloupe

Snack: protein bar
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    2 slices toast with apple cinnamon jelly and some additional cinnamon sugar on top..Another 2 cup coffee morning with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Shredded rotisserie bbq chicken over a bed of greens, potato wedges with ketchup and a large diet coke..
    After Lunch
    Tried the new pina colada zipfizz..Like it!!!
    Dinner
    Chocolate banana pb smoothie with heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of chocolate syrup
    Sooo..never was able to hit a trail today..Ended up hosting a party that I didn't know I was having..Found a tick on my hairline and had to make a doctor's appointment..Apparently made a friend with a wood tick( found out they are not a lyme disease carrier) but I have to be on a short term antibiotic since we became blood sisters..then we checked our little guy🐶 Found a hot spot on him so vet appointment. My mom had the nurse today and a lab that came for a blood draw. Met with them and still had the grocery store to shop for her...I hope today was a little less crazy for everyone else🤪
  • rainingribbons
    edited June 2020
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Leftover Thai shrimp curry, 8ish dumplings
    Lunch: Strawberry protein shake
    Snack: Cottage cheese and a few carrots
    Dinner: Leftover bulgogi in a bibimbap bowl

Still have around 800 calories left to play with... I've been doing 2 workouts a day since my siblings came to stay with me for the summer (one is for my normal program, another is a program I'm doing with my sister to get her into working out to help her lose weight) and have no clue how to fill all the extra calories. Who knew eating more would be so difficult! I'm already stuffed all the time. 😭
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Almond milk latte

Protein bar

Coconut water

Dominos thin crust pizza

Cherries
  • hawksgirl229
    @rainingribbons
    Such a great sister..I think that is so nice to help get your siblings on the path to a healthier lifestyle..I would have loved someone to do that for me when I was younger
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    2 slices toast with smuckers apple cinnamon jelly and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Hot Bbq shredded rotisserie chicken on top of a large bed of greens with some cheddar cheese..a few pickled beets with a large diet coke
    Mid afternoon
    1 Miniature sugar free Hersey dark chocolate
    Dinner
    Cherry vanilla smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Got on a trail..Finally....we walked 6 miles then we are working around the house..planning to use the fire pit tonight..It will be our first fire..Happy Friday everyone😁
  • rainingribbons
    Thanks Hawks! Just trying to teach them good habits while they're young lol.

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, dumplings
    Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs with cheese and hot sauce on 3 corn tortillas
    Snack: Large ice cream sandwich
    Dinner: Cuban takeout! 1 ham croquette, 1/4 cuban sandwich, marinated steak and peppers, black beans, white rice, and a white sangria
  • donidaily
    Chopped salad of lettuce mix, cucumbers, baby bell peppers, snap peas, dressed with salt and olive oil. Slice of semolina bread spread with ricotta.
    Fried rice with carrots, shiitake mushrooms, and kim chi.
    Heaps of water, it’s hot today!
    A glass of rose with a slice of banana bread (in the oven now) 😋