What We're Eating

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: cup of tea with collagen peptides and a little oat milk. Two rice cakes spread with white bean & pesto dip, sliced tomato on top. Baby bell peppers and carrots on the side.
    Snack: iced matcha.
    Lunch: fried fish banh mi and a Vietnamese iced coffee oh yes
    Later: Most likely I shall continue to digest the banh mi like a snake who caught a large rodent, I'm so full 😂 maybe some kombucha...
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Breakfast: Kashi cinnamon crisp cereal with almond milk, and a black coffee.

Lunch: Japanese-curry-style chicken, veggies, and rice.

Snack: Chocolate-frosted-donut protein bites, a peach, and a black iced coffee.

Dinner: Chili burger on a bun with ketchup/mustard/mayo and red onion, a grilled chorizo sausage, and garlic-roasted cauliflower. Afterwards, an iced coffee with almond milk and sugar-free vanilla-brown-sugar syrup.

Dessert: An ice cream sandwich, plus a graham cracker with natural honey-roasted peanut butter.

300x03iix17v.jpeg
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: BBQ tofu salad
    Dinner: Johnny Rockets - small cookies and cream shake, 3 chicken strips, small bit of onion rings, and a small bit of bacon cheese fries
    Snack: Iced coffee with milk
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some raspberries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Sweet potato with cinnamon sugar and butter, side salad with lite Catalina salad dressing, a few pickled beets and Famous Dave's devils spit pickles. A large diet coke and 1 Russell stover sugar free turtle
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    21 day fix workout (upper body & yoga). Taking a quiet one today since its been kinda crazy town..Happy Wednesday everyone 🌻
  • donidaily
    Before bike ride: a nectarine.
    Breakfast: half an everything bagel with ricotta, capers, lox, and baby spinach. Cucumber and baby bell peppers on the side.
    Snack: iced cold brew and some dark chocolate chips.
    Lunch: pappardelle with tomato, rose harissa, olives, and capers. Ricotta on top. A piece of licorice after.
    Snack: a couple of mints, enough that I need to track them, just ate them because they were there 🤦‍♀️
    Later: thinking a g&t and some baby carrots and pretzels with white bean & pesto dip.
  • gallicinvasion

Snack: black iced coffee, a pure protein chocolate salted caramel bar, and watermelon.

Dinner: another serving of that Japanese-curry-style chicken, veggies and rice. Added cumin roasted carrots and sweet potatoes and a herb garlic yogurt sauce, plus a romaine carrot onion salad with honey Dijon dressing.

Dessert: blueberry cheesecake yogurt bark, plus the world’s best peanut butter bars.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Yesterday-
    Lunch: BBQ tofu salad with black beans, corn, carrots, and tomato
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake, a frozen cookie dough ball
    Dinner: Rosemary pork chop with mushroom orzo and asparagus

Today-
    14 hour car trip today, so lots of snacks!
    Lunch: Packed up a salad for each of us containing spring mix, carrots, tomato, cucumber, and homemade buttermilk chicken bites
    Potential snacks: Sliced cucumber, grapes, cherries, protein bar, pita chips, these little coffee pastry things, low cal cheese sticks, Old Bay lays chips. Likely won't have have everything, but there's plenty of options lol.
    Dinner: Likely take out, so I'll probably try and get some sort of salad from whatever we get.
  • hawksgirl229
    @rainingribbons
    Safe travels
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some raspberries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Steak on the grill(sharing with my husband), Sautéed mushrooms/onions, shrimp with cocktail sauce, potato wedges, side salad with light ranch salad dressing, and large diet coke
    After Lunch
    Taking our puppy (its his 1st birthday) to our tastee freeze for a puppy cup)🐶
    Of course I'll get a chocolate cone with chocolate dip..I ❤ chocolate 🥳
    Dinner
    Chocolate pb protein smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE. It's errand day and puppy party for us today..No workout yeah!!!!🐶🥳🤗
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    Lunch: Udon noodle sou with egg
    Dinner: Chicken parmesan caprese (air fryer), roasted italian zucchini
    Snacks: Iced animal cookies, fruit, iced chai latte

My day is already all sorts of messed up because of a busy morning at work. So I have yet to eat at 10AM and am another meeting until 11. I am so hungry! I would have a different lunch, but I need to eat that soup that I made. Just not sure that it will be enough for me food wise atm.
  • donidaily
    @hawksgirl229 that is so sweet that you celebrate your puppy! Awwww!

Before pilates: cup of tea with collagen peptides and a little oat milk, a rice cake.
    Breakfast: half an everything bagel with ricotta, capers, mix, and sliced tomato. Cucumber on the side.
    Lunch: salad of lettuce mix, baby bell peppers, jalapeño, cucumber, and shrimp tossed with cilantro lime dressing. Toasted sourdough spread with white bean and pesto dip.
    Snack: another cup of tea
    Evening: a glass of red wine and a couple of pretzels.
  • gallicinvasion
    edited July 2020

Snack: black iced coffee, a pure protein chocolate deluxe bar, and watermelon.

Dinner: seared London broil with A1, cumin roasted carrots and sweet potatoes, a peach cucumber salad with arugula, and a focaccia roll with butter.

Dessert: blueberry cheesecake yogurt bark and the world’s best peanut butter bars.

y36vmfb588an.jpeg
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some blueberries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Side salad with lite Catalina salad dressing, potato wedges leftover from yesterday and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Soooo...our quite yesterday turned out having to take our birthday 🐶 boy to the vet..he dislocated his knee and will now need surgery to repair..a few hours later and pain meds he was able to get his puppy cup at the taste freeze.
    Hoping everyone had a better Thursday..Happy Friday everyone 🌻
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    Breakfast: Oatmeal + 1 scoop protein powder + almond milk
    Snack: peanut butter sandwich
    Lunch: homemade ground beef tacos w/ leftover salsa and a tsp of sour cream.
    Dinner: Chicken breast, Brussels sprouts, salad with zesty Italian dressing.
  • gallicinvasion

Snack: black iced coffee, a pure protein chocolate deluxe bar, and watermelon.

Dinner: Charcoal-grilled burger with red onion, ketchup, and dijon, plus a dill pickle spear and Greek yogurt coleslaw. A little later, had an orange mango low-cal fizzy drink.

Dessert: An ice cream sandwich and the world’s best peanut butter bar.

0rxbxwvv9bvs.jpeg
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: two rice cakes with white bean and pesto dip and sliced tomato. Salad bowl of lettuce, cucumber, baby bell peppers, and feta dressed with salad and olive oil. Cup of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: had been to the greenmarket so lunch was a pile of sautéed squash, sliced beefsteak tomato with fresh basil and mozz, a little asiago, two dolmades, some olive ciabatta.
    Evening: a ginger margarita and one chunky pretzel.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with lite Catalina salad dressing, some pickled beets, a slice of jalapeño cornbread with butter and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half and 1 Russell stover sugar free caramel
    Dinner
    Chocolate pb smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Very hot and humid here today so working on some projects inside plus vet wants puppy to keep quiet so he doesn't further aggravate his knee..still waiting for a surgery date to repair it...Happy Saturday 🌻😊
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Since I was asking for help earlier 😊
    B- keto pumpkin bread, coffee, and a smidge of half and half
    L- Hummus, low carb tortilla, 2 slices of thin deli turkey, light sour cream, homemade keto coleslaw
    S-1 cup smartfood sea salt popcorn
    D- Two grilled chicken breast
    S- low calorie/no sugar oreo ball with a cut up strawberry

After taking the advide of some kind peeps on here I added on a serving of cashews with believe white chocolate chips.

Sidenote I do usually eat more fruit and veggie I was just sooooo hot today 💩

I ended at 1202 calories
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries/blueberries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    3 bbq ribs, baked potato with butter/sour cream, few pickled beets, side salad with lite ranch salad dressing and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Cherry vanilla smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    21 day fix workout( total cardio and yoga) house and yard projects this afternoon..Enjoy your Sunday everyone 😊😎