What We're Eating

Replies

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Breakfast: iced coffee with almond milk and some sugar-free vanilla brown sugar syrup. An omelette with Parmesan cheese, sautéed onions, garlic, and chicken apple sausage.

Lunch: a romaine-carrot-onion salad topped with steak, and vidalia onion dressing. Also a homemade blueberry scone with a touch of butter.

Afternoon pick-me-up: hot black coffee

Dinner: charcoal grilled chicken thigh with bbq sauce, ginger beet slaw, a white bean Caprese salad, roasted carrots and onions.

Drinks: caribeño (rum, lime, coconut water, simple syrup) plus two vodka seltzers.

Dessert: two marshmallows, small cherry vanilla cake, and two more blueberry scones!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    Lunch: Spicy chicken sandwich, mac and cheese
    Dinner: Pork teriyaki rice bowl, broccoli
    Snack: Chai tea latte, cookies
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed berries and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    3 bbq ribs, side salad with light ranch salad dressing, a few potato wedges dipped in ketchup, a couple of pickled beets and Famous Dave's spicy pickles. Large diet coke
    After lunch
    A piece of fruit and nut chocolate bar from Aldi..
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate
    Workout was 21 day fix(total body cardio and pilates fix), then errands.Yard work for this afternoon very hot/humid here so probably won't be out long..Happy Sunday🌞
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited July 2020
    Breakfast- almond milk latte

Lunch- turkey bacon, eggs, strawberries/raspberries

Snack- venti caramel macchiato

Dinner- homemade sushi

Snack- snickers icecream bar, carrots w/ hummus
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Didn’t really have a plan for today and it shows. Oh well, a relaxed and relaxing Sunday 🙃

Breakfast: toasted sourdough with ricotta, smoked salmon, and tomato. Some sliced mango sprinkled with sumac. A cup of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: parfait of banana nice cream with mango, miso caramel, and granola.
    Later: a margarita, five taralli, and a few Pringles.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Taco salad
    Snack: Crepe filled with ice cream, nutella, chocolate truffles, and topped with whipped cream and 2 pocky sticks. It was delicious and I wish I could eat like 5 more. ;-;
    Dindins: Herb roasted turkey breast with turkey gravy made from the drippings, steamed potatoes, and roasted broccoli
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Pretty good day today 😊
    B-2 small keto pumpkin muffins and part of a jimmy dean sausage with coffee
    S- bite of a homemade pumpkin cookie
    L- egg salad in half a joseph lavish wrap with greenbeans
    D- Spaghetti squash with cream cheese and grilled pulled chicken
    S- Keto Pb chocolate chip cookie and a spicy low carb hummus wrap with a tbs of sour cream

Ended @ 1300 caloriesish the cookie I didn't know how to calculate. I did great with staying low carb since it was a low carb day on my carb cycle. Still working out the protein situation.

This was my rest day so no workout to report.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    edited July 2020
    Pretty good day today 😊
    B-2 small keto pumpkin muffins and part of a jimmy dean sausage with coffee
    S- bite of a homemade pumpkin cookie
    L- egg salad in half a joseph lavish wrap with greenbeans
    D- Spaghetti squash with cream cheese and grilled pulled chicken
    S- Keto Pb chocolate chip cookie and a spicy low carb hummus wrap with a tbs of sour cream

Ended @ 1300 caloriesish the pumpkin cookie I didn't know how to calculate. I did great with staying low carb since it was a low carb day on my carb cycle. Still working out the protein situation.

This was my rest day so no workout to report.
  • gallicinvasion
    Awesome day.

Breakfast: Watermelon and blueberries. A blueberry scone and an iced coffee with almond milk.

Lunch: chicken bratwurst with ketchup for grownups, plus roasted carrots and onions, also a peach cucumber salad.

Snack: blueberry cheesecake yogurt bark and a dark chocolate mini KitKat.

Dinner: burger with mozzarella, caramelized onions, and red-wine-vinegar-and-garlic Swiss chard, with some steak sauce. A white bean caprese salad. An orange mango fizzy drink.

Desserts: a choco taco. Fluffernutter oatmeal. A small homemade dark-chocolate-espresso-nib-peanut-butter chocolate bar.
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Potatoes with peppers and onions, eggs, chicken sausage, tea

Lunch: Spicy chicken sandwich, chips

Snack: (if needed) fruit

Dinner: Teriyaki pork rice bowl, broccoli

Snack: (if needed) Chai tea latte, cookies
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, Gardein "steak" and eggs bowl
    Lunch: Taco salad: Greens topped with ground beef, black beans, salsa, cheese, and tomato
    Post-workout: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Snack: Cheese stick, carrots and hummus, potentially a peach or grapes depending on whether the peaches I bought yesterday are ripe yet
    Dinner: Homemade turkey pot pie with peas and carrot
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Thinwich with chunky pb and strawberry sugar free jelly. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Steak on the grill split with husband, small lobster tail and 2 scallops, sautéed mushrooms and onions, baked potato with sour cream/butter, side salad with balsamic salad dressing and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    A slice of caramel walnut apple pie topped with a very generous scoop of Turkey Hill trio'politan ice cream and of course cool whip.🤗
    After Dinner
    A bottle of gumballhead beer
    Husband's birthday today so he picked our menu.🥳 Happy Monday🍻
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: toasted Dave’s Killer Bread with ricotta and smoked salmon. Salad of lettuce, cucumber and green bell pepper dressed with olive oil and salt. Tea with a little oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. Then some more.
    Lunch: cold soba salad with tofu, edamame, snap peas, pickled veg, a couple potstickers and gochujang vinaigrette.
    Snack: pistachios, dark chocolate chips.
    Evening: a beer and a green tea mochi.
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: overnight oats with almond milk, brown sugar, and roasted edamame.

Lunch: ground turkey taco with spicy pico de gallo, and a chocolate salted caramel pure protein bar.

Snack: special k red berries bar, and a 3-bite birthday cake snack.

Dinner: burger with mozzarella, caramelized onions, garlic and red wine vinegar chard. A romaine carrot onion salad with vidalia onion dressing.

Dessert: blended frozen bananas with Greek yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla, and marshmallow. Dark ghirardelli squares and espresso nib peanut butter.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Such a great day!
    B- Eggbake ( eggs, cheese, sausage), 1 little pumpkin muffin, coffee with half-n-half
    L- basic salad mix with shredded cheddar cheese, hummus and turkey low carb wrap,half a small banana
    S- eggbake again because it was super yummy
    D- plain nonfat greek yogurt with vanilla and stevia
    S- keto 2 minute pb cookie

Calories: 1466! I finally almost hit goal! Low carb day and I did good with that.
    Workout: Popsugar 1hr 600 calorie workout. I am not the toughest so I would say I burned around 400
    Walk with the kiddos 15 minutes or so
    Hasfit 17 minute leg workout

Such a strong day 💪
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Potatoes with peppers and onions, eggs, chicken sausage, tea

Lunch: Chicken sandwich, chips, tomatoes and cucumber salad

Dinner: Cubed steak sandwiches, fries, and salad (hopefully... the cubed steaks didn't look great when I pulled them out of the freezer. If not, then I will do roast beef with the same toppings as I would have done the steak.)

Snack: (if needed) Chai tea latte, cookies
  • hawksgirl229
    @Athijade
    Cubed steak brought back childhood memories. We had those for dinner alot when I was a kid😊
    BREAKFAST
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    LUNCH
    Large salad with parmesan and cheddar cheese, some pickled beets and Famous Dave's spicy pickles, warm garlic breadstick and a large diet coke
    After Lunch
    1 piece Fruit&Nut Aldi chocolate bar.
    DINNER
    Chocolate pb smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Walked 5 mile trail, errands and more yard work today..Happy Tuesday💐
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: overnight oats with almond milk, topped with brown sugar and roasted edamame. A black coffee.

Lunch: tex-mex quinoa casserole and some roasted carrots and onions.

Snack: chocolate deluxe pure protein bar, an apple, and a black iced coffee.

Dinner: marinated London broil, a focaccia roll with butter, and a peach cucumber salad over lettuce.

Dessert: half of a blueberry scone, chocolate peanut butter nice cream topped with chocolate glaze, and a half graham cracker topped with a melted marshmallow.
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Breakfast: whole wheat toast with butter

Lunch: pizza margarita, bell peppers, strawberries

Snack: pretzels and pimiento cheese

Dinner: chicken breast, roasted cauliflower, steamed rice
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: a slice of toasted sourdough with leftover zucchini fritter and lemon sour cream. Side salad of cucumber, tomatoes, snap peas, and basil. Cup of tea with a little oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: Vietnamese takeout 😋 One tofu summer roll and bún (vermicelli salad) with shrimp and nuoc cham.
    Snack: a few dark chocolate chips. A little more iced cold brew.
    Evening: kombucha, salted cashews (weighed), two taralli and a TJ’s raspberry cream bar. Two sour candy from Ikea.