What We're Eating

Replies

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Today was a bit different because my hubby surprised me with dinner from our favorite greek/pizza restaurant that I hadn't planned for or I would have eaten a lot lighter before hand 😏 it was really sweet of him though 😍

B- two pieces of sprouted raisin french toast made with eggwhites and coffee with stevia and half-n-half
    L- Hummus and turkey low carb wrap with light sour cream, salad with shredded cheddar cheese, and some frozen strawberries
    S- 2 keto chocolate fat bombs 😐
    D- Cheese calzone with white sauce

Ended at around 1335 calories, but I went over on my carbs 😽 I just made today my high carb day and the next three will be low carb days

Workouts: 30 minute dumbell hasfit workout and a 10 minute popsugar ab workout.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    edited July 2020
    The cubed steak was no good so I had to toss it. What I hadn't noticed is that at some point the plastic around it had been cut so it was exposed in the freezer. The homemade fries in the air fryer came out AMAZING though.

Breakfast: Potatoes with peppers and onions, eggs, chicken sausage, tea

Lunch: Chicken sandwich, chips, tomato and cucumber salad

Dinner: Deli roast beef "cheese steaks", fries, and salad

Snack: Brownie, tea
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Athijade wrote: »
    The cubed steak was no good so I had to toss it. What I hadn't noticed is that at some point the plastic around it had been cut so it was exposed in the freezer.

I had to do the same with my last two blueberry scones! They looked fine but tasted funky; maybe I let some moisture into the bag. So sad!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Lite and fit cheesecake Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Shredded turkey and mushroom stroganoff-y thing over egg noodles, potentially with a side salad
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Snack: Likely another coffee with creamer, brownie
    Dinner: 2 shrimp/spinach/carrot enchiladas with poblano sauce
    Dessert: 2 more brownies
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Southwest salad, side of pickled beets and Famous Dave's spicy pickles, jalapeño cornbread with butter, and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Popcorn and a protein bar
    Workout planned just haven't decided (walk or 21 day fix). Have a great day everyone😎
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: pretty random chopped salad of tofu, cucumber, baby bell peppers and edamame tossed with soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili flakes. Cup of tea with a little oat milk.
    Snack: iced matcha latte while meeting a friend for park bench hang ❤️
    Lunch: takeout scallop sushi.
    Snack: a little packaged mozzarella and a cup of fresh cherries.
    Evening: banana nice cream parfait with miso caramel and granola. Some tortilla chips.
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Breakfast: slice of toast, egg, nectarine and cherry plums

Lunch: small serving of dan dan noodles, ground pork, mustard greens

Snack: string cheese

Dinner: hash with potatoes, onion, bell pepper, kale, and ground turkey with an egg on top

Snack: not sure yet but I still have a little room to spare.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Low calorie day 😐
    B-2 scrambled eggs with 2 maple sausage links and coffee
    L- Turkey hummus low carb wrap
    D- Same as lunch
    S- keto 2 minute pb chocolate chip cookie
    Calories: 1052 😕
    Exercise: 45 minute kettlebell and a walk with the kiddos
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Iced coffee with chocolate protein

Salad with lettuce, purple cabbage, pico, pickled veg, a little avocado and chicken, carrot with hummus

Peanuts/trail mix, coke zero

Pesto Jack chicken, zoodles/spaghetti with ragu and mushrooms, broccoli and carrots, homemade bread and butter

Chocolate animal crackers
  • Athijade
    Here is what I am hoping for today. Woke up light headed and nauseated this morning (started last night right before bed). So not sure if I will be able to eat what I have planned.

Breakfast: Toast with butter and jam, tea

Lunch: Chicken sandwich, chips, fruit

Dinner: Artichoke stuffed chicken breast, pasta with butter and parm, roasted asparagus

Dessert: Brownie and tea
  • dr_mundo
    dr_mundo Posts: 24 Member
    My meals are kind of the same most of the times i aim to hit around 5000kcal to 5500
    1) Yoghurt + Orange Juice + Oats in milk
    2) 20 egg whites +3 yolks + bread
    3) Beef + yams + salad (w/ olive oil)
    4) Chicken + rice (with veggies in it)
    5) Repeat 4
    6) A big salad and tuna in it
    7) Casein protein before bed

(pre-workout i snack on a protein bar or something like that, post-workout i eat a bar of chocolate + protein shake and almonds) around 9 meals total
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    1 baked in mozzarella cheese meatball, side salad, 1 warm garlic breadstick, and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Chocolate pb banana smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Walked 7 mile trail in our forest preserve and errands (2 plants died in our beds needed to replace) Happy Thursday Everyone 😊
    @Athijade
    Hope you feel better🌻
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Happy almost Friday!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover turkey/mushroom stroganoff-y thing over noodles
    Post-workout: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Snack: Brownie
    Dinner: Balsamic chicken thigh with spinach and chickpea rice pilaf

Still have around 600 calories and 30g protein to go to reach goal, so there will probably also be protein pancakes, egg/pepper/veggie sausage stir fry, or a leftover enchilada later on as well.
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Before pilates: a plum and a cup of tea with a little oat milk.
    Real breakfast: sourdough with ricotta and smoked salmon.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. A baby cucumber.
    Lunch: veggie & soy chorizo chili bowl with shredded romaine, sour cream and grated cheddar. Tortilla chips on the side.
    Snack: a rice cake with asiago and sliced tomato.
    Evening: kombucha and a handful of cherries.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    B- Sprouted ezekiel english muffin with 1tbs simply jiff pb and coffee with half-n-half
    L- Hummus turkey wrap using 1/2 Josephs lavish bread
    D- 1 Pork steak with homemade keto coleslaw
    S- Skinnypop Popcorn and 1tbs believe chocolate chips

Calories: 1037 😐 I am full and enjoyed my meals 🐖
  • gallicinvasion
    zt0k30d9ghoc.jpeg

Breakfast: Overnight oats with almond milk, topped with brown sugar and chopped Roasted edamame. A black coffee.

Lunch: Tex-mex quinoa casserole, plus marinated red-wine-vinegar beets with dill.

Snack; chocolate deluxe Pure protein bar, and an apple.

Dinner: lime-cumin-cilantro-marinated grilled chicken, chopped up on a romaine salad with lime basil dressing.

Drinks: three vodka-seltzers

Desserts: a s’mores (1/2 graham cracker, 1 firepit-roasted marshmallow, and a 60% dark ghirardelli square) plus a Reese’s good humor bar!
  • Athijade
    I made it through yesterday and am feeling a little better today. Not great, still super fatigued even though I slept well, but I don't feel like I am going to fall over when I move my head. So win?

Breakfast: Egg and egg white scramble, chicken sausage, toast, tea

Lunch: Chicken sandwich, chips

Snack: Fruit if needed

Dinner: Artichoke stuffed chicken breast, pasta with butter and parm

Dessert: Brownie and tea if needed
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit and Granola on top. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Salad with Bolthouse creamy Ceasars salad dressing, a warm garlic breadstick and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    popcorn and protein bar..🐶 we have a consultation in Chicago for puppy's knee surgery. This will take most of our morning. Probably Yoga this afternoon to de-stress after I hear the cost of his surgery 🤪 lol. Have a great Friday everyone❤
    @Athijade glad to see your starting to feel better
  • caitlinbc87
    caitlinbc87 Posts: 58 Member
    Breakfast: English muffin with light butter and raspberry jam, Breakstone's cottage cheese double strawberry, coffee with 1 sugar, and 2 tsp fat-free half n half.

Lunch: Amy's Kitchen Cheese Enchilada meal.

Snack: Hummus with some pita chips.

Dinner: Two hotdogs with mustard and relish.

Dessert: Sugar-free chocolate pudding with fat-free Reddi whipped cream.
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: Sausage McGriddle and a hot black coffee

Lunch: ground-turkey tacos on fresh corn tortillas, with spicy pico de gallo and taco sauce

Snack: chocolate-frosted-donut protein bites

Dinner: grilled chicken sandwich with light mayo and crunchy veggies on potato bread, plus a side of marinated golden beets with red wine vinegar. Also a spicy dill pickle.

Dessert: two melted marshmallows with a square of dark chocolate on top. A graham cracker with peanut-butter buttercream on top. A few lightly salted almonds.

m24oniqov6cg.jpeg