What We're Eating

Replies

• Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Yesterday I had
    Breakfast- porridge with cinnamon

Snack - banana

Lunch - 2 slices vogel seeded wholemeal bread, 2 thin slices ham- spread with tatziki - spinach, carrot, beetroot,avocado.

Snack - fibre one chocolate bar

Dinner - spring greens and new potatoes with garlic butter.
    Ice lolly.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer. Attempted to make Kodiak cakes with almond milk... Had 2 and threw away the rest. Note to self for next tiiiiime. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Lunch: Wendy's double bacon classic burger
    Dinner: Firecracker chicken and shrimp medly with bok choy and potentially rice
    Snack: Either a small Wendy's chili that I didn't eat with lunch or a protein shake.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Sweet potato with cinnamon sugar/butter, side salad with lite Catalina salad dressing, a few pickled beets and Famous Dave's pickles and a large diet coke
    After lunch shared a parsons peanut butter nut bar with my husband. What can I say it was calling LOUDLY..🤗
    Dinner
    A Vanilla cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Our workout today was 21 day fix (dirty 30 and 10 minute abs) then a few errands and some house projects. Tomorrow we are planning on a trail. Have a great day..😊
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: toasted everything bagel with tofu olive cream cheese and sliced tomato. After closing A YEAR AGO for renovations my local bagel place has not only been upgraded but has managed to reopen during a pandemic! Honestly the best thing that has happened to me this summer!
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: gado-gado (warm salad of potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccoli, tofu, and boiled egg with spicy peanut sauce).
    Snack: glass of diet coke (purchased in an effort to spend more money at the bagel shop lol please never leave me again)
    Evening: a glass of wine, one chunky pretzel, a green tea mochi.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Major life stuff going on over here 👀 I didn't even hit close to my macros or calories I wss doing so good too..sigh when I am this stressed food is annoying 😕

B- A slice of Pb sprouted raisin toast with coffee and half--n-half
    L- A basic salad mix with shredded cheddar cheese, and spicy grilled chicken on top
    S- Blue diamond nut thins serving size/ a small bite of the dinner for the fam
    D- Dreamsfield low carbish penne pasta with annies cheese sauce topped with peas

Calories: 1100 ish
    Workouts: 15 minute hard cardio, 10 minute dumbell arm workout, and a little yardwork
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited July 2020
    Breakfast: Trail mix with spicy dill pickle almonds and roasted edamame, plus a black coffee.

Lunch: egg roll in a bowl with turkey sausage, plus some saltine crackers.

Snack: chocolate chip pure protein bar and some blueberries.

Dinner: pasta with red sauce, beans, and chorizo, topped with grated Parmesan. A romaine carrot onion salad with raspberry walnut dressing.

Dessert: oatmeal with peanut butter and a melted marshmallow (I’m calling it fluffernutter oatmeal), plus a peanut butter cup smoothie (coffee cubes, frozen banana, peanut butter, almond milk, cocoa powder, espresso powder).

wvx7t7b5e2q9.jpeg
  • rainingribbons
    edited July 2020
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, strawberry cheesecake greek yogurt
    Lunch: Taco salad containing lean ground beef, black beans, spring mix, cheese, onion, and salsa
    Snack: Carrots and hummus, black grapes
    Post-workout: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Dinner: Fish shakshuka, likely with cod! Will probably have that over quinoa or brown rice
    Dessert: Likely a serving of ice cream, potentially oatmeal instead cause I'm really craving that today for some reason!

May also have another cup of coffee with creamer in there somewhere, it's a struggle to stay awake today.
  • hawksgirl229
    @AshHeartsJesus
    Sorry for your stress hope things get better soon❤
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in (kinda in a rut with the yogurt thing. I need to branch out) 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Potato wedges with ketchup to dip, salad with hit of parmesan cheese and lite Catalina salad dressing, few pickled beets and Famous Dave's pickles and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    Mixed berry protein smoothie with a dusting of pb2 topping it with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup. Curious to see if this will loosely taste pbjish..
    Walked 5 mile trail, grocery shopped for my mom, ran some errands and more little projects for the afternoon.
    Have a great day everyone 🌞
  • donidaily
    Before pilates: an “aprium”. Tasted like a plum to me.
    Breakfast: toasted olive ciabatta with sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella, and basil.
    Lunch: ricotta gnocchi with eggplant and tomato sauce and a sprinkle of parm. Salad of mixed leaves, cucumber, snap peas, and pumpkin seeds tossed with olive oil and salt.
    Snack: a rice cake with sliced asiago, some kombucha.
    Evening: TJs raspberry cream bar.
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: Trail mix with spicy dill pickle almonds and roasted edamame, plus a black coffee.

Lunch: egg roll in a bowl with turkey sausage, plus some kidney bean and corn salad.

Snack: Black iced coffee, chocolate deluxe pure protein bar and some blueberries.

Dinner: dill chicken salad and bacon wrap, peach and cucumber balsamic salad on mustard greens.

Dessert: black coffee, a dark chocolate mini Kit Kat, some blueberry dark chocolate pieces, and some natural peanut butter.

y59r3fjexyir.jpeg

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    Breakfast: Egg sandwich on whole grain white with avocado, chicken breast, and cheese with a side of cherries and a chai tea latte
    Lunch: Chicken taco salad with chips
    Dinner: Ribeye, baked potato, roasted zucchini
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Mixed berries in Vanilla Greek yogurt with 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Very late (we had our annual eye doctor appointments..sooo) PBJ sandwich with a bowl of Campbell's chicken noodle soup, Large diet coke and 1 Russell stover sugar free turtle
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    No workouts today..just a couple of errands and relaxing. 🌟Happy Friday Everyone 🌟
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: salad of lettuce, cucumber, baby bell peppers, and snap peas tossed with salt and olive oil. Slice of toasted sourdough piled with tuna salad.
    Lunch: ricotta gnocchi with eggplant and tomato sauce and a sprinkle of parm.
    Snack: a plum.
    Snack: two rice cakes.
    Evening: some coconut water and sliced mango sprinkled with sumac.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Better day today 😊 Lord Jesus is good all the time given me more than I ever deserved 💙

Food was better today. I didn't post yesterday's because it was tooo low and not healthy.

B- 3 small keto pancakes with 1tbs of pb, and coffee with half-n-half
    L- salad with grilled chicken and cheese on top with strawberries
    S- Blue diamond cheddar nut thins ( I eat these instead of chips 😆)
    D-Grilled Chicken low carb wrap with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and salsa
    S- Halo Top with choc zero carmel sauce and strawberries

Ended up at 1126 calories
    Workout: 30 minute intense cardio with weights and a walk with the babies 😼
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Taco salad with black beans, carrot, salsa, spring mix, and cheese
    Snack: Grande mocha
    Dinner: Pork ramen
  • gallicinvasion

Lunch: egg roll in a bowl with turkey sausage, plus some Greek yogurt coleslaw.

Snack: chocolate salted caramel pure protein bar, an orange mango low-cal fizzy drink, and a little salad of grape tomato, yellow onion, and lime basil dressing.

Dinner: Bison burger on a potato bun with ketchup-for-grownups, grilled corn on the cob with a little butter and s&p, and a romaine carrot onion salad with Parmesan peppercorn dressing.

Dessert: A little dipping snack-bowl - a graham cracker and some mini confetti cake cookies, with white-chocolate- pretzel peanut butter and a melted marshmallow.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Tuna salad on a whole wheat sandwich thin (added lettuce, tomato and some Famous Dave's spicy pickles), pickled beets, ritz bbq chips and a large diet coke.
    After Lunch
    1 Russell stover sugar free chocolate turtle
    Dinner
    Mixed berry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Errands as usual and 21 day fix upper body, 10 minute abs, yoga dvds for workout.
    🌻 Happy Saturday 🌻
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mini green tea kitkat
    Snack: 1 cheese stick, carrots with hummus, and likely some grapes
    Dinner: Homemade pancakes! Likely with chocolate chips in them.
    Dessert: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake

Today's been a little wack, but tomorrow will be better.
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: toasted sourdough with tuna salad. Cucumber, baby bell peppers, and kalamata olives on the side. Cup of tea.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. Couple of sour candies from Ikea.
    Lunch: zucchini fritters with sour cream/lemon sauce. Boiled corn on the cob. Simple salad of lettuce and tomatoes tossed with salt and olive oil. One dolma I wanted to clean out of the fridge!
    Evening: gin and tonic, a few Pringles, and a TJs raspberry cream bar.