What We're Eating

Replies

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited July 2020
    Breakfast: black coffee, trail mix of roasted edamame, vanilla almond granola, and lightly salted almonds.

Lunch: iced black coffee. turkey burger on a slice of toasted potato bread topped with pizza sauce, plus a side of baked beans.

Snack: chocolates salted caramel pure protein bar, plus some strawberries.

Dinner: ordered Thai food! Steamed chicken/shrimp/shiitake mushroom dumplings and a salad topped with tofu and peanut dressing. Also had some BBQ Pringles.

Dessert: banana nice cream (with vanilla, maple, and cinnamon) topped with crushed graham cracker, plus some confetti cookies.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries and cottage cheese mixed in
    2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Bone in bbq pork chop grilled, potato wedges, side salad with lite Catalina salad dressing, some picked beets and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Rainy this morning so its upper body workout with weights and yoga(21day fix dvd series), errands and still trying to pick trim color for the painters. Happy eating everyone 🤗
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited July 2020
    @hawksgirl229 - Autumn's workouts are wonderful! Did 21 day fix with my sister a few weeks ago and the yoga days were so much fun! How did you like the program when you did it?? c:

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, scrambled egg with hot sauce and a morningstar patty on a whole wheat tortilla
    Snack: 1 cup of black grapes
    Lunch: Lentil, kale, and sausage soup
    Snack: Nutella pinwheels my brother made!
    Dinner: Homemade hibachi- teryaki salmon, veggies, and noodles
    Dessert: 1 slice homemade black forest cake

My birthday is tomorrow and we're celebrating today due to visiting family tomorrow, soooooooo it'll be a higher calorie day than usual.
  • hawksgirl229
    @rainingribbons
    I love her workouts!!! Also, wishing you a very happy birthday my friend 🎉🎂🍻 Enjoy
  • gallicinvasion
    edited July 2020
    Breakfast: black coffee, trail mix of roasted edamame, vanilla almond granola, and lightly salted almonds.

Lunch: iced black coffee. turkey burger topped with pizza sauce, plus spicy Moroccan meatballs in sauce with sautéed peppers topped with a touch of sour cream.

Afternoon snack: pure protein bar (chocolate peanut butter) and an apple.

Dinner: homemade fried rice with ginger, garlic, onion, carrot, Swiss chard, sausage, topped with scallions and gochujang. A little later, had a focaccia roll with ricotta.

Dessert: peanut butter oatmeal, blueberry yogurt bark, and some confetti cookies.

gmlafeu3ooa7.jpeg
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Happy birthday @rainingribbons! 🎈 Have a wonderful time!

Breakfast: salad of lettuce, cucumbers, baby bell peppers, and snap peas dressed with salt and olive oil. Toasted sourdough topped with tuna salad. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snacks: iced cold brew with oat milk, another cup of tea.
    Lunch: two nectarines chopped with vanilla skyr and granola.
    Evening: snap peas, carrots, and pita chips with some white bean and pesto dip. A negroni. A little peppermint bark to end the day.
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    I just made some vegan keto bread bj0dwot0nsbq.jpeg
  • hawksgirl229
    @rainingribbons
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥳
    BREAKFAST
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    LUNCH
    Leftover pork chop bbq, side salad with a drizzle of bbq sauce, sweet potato with cinnamon sugar and butter and a large diet coke
    DINNER
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    1 Russell stover sugar free turtle..
    Walked early, but still hot and humid here in northern Illinois. We did just short of 9 miles and more odds and ends around the house..A very happy Saturday everyone ❤
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Today

Breakfast : chocolate meal replacement shake

Lunch : half a turkey and cheese on wheat bread with light mayo and mustard. A few baked chips and a cookie dough yo crunch yogurt

Dinner : small side salad, home made turkey lasagna ( light on the sauce and with part skim cheeses ). 1 Hawaiian roll

The lasagna was so good ! Used the create a recipe for it to calculate the calories.
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: tea with oat milk. Lazed around for hours so didn’t eat until...
    Lunch: toasted sandwich with soy chorizo, lettuce, tomato and mayo.
    Snacks: iced cold brew with oat milk. Couple pieces of licorice and some chocolate chips.
    Later: two glasses vino verde and a spread of chopped veggies, white bean and pesto dip, olives, pita chips, and deviled eggs.
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Brunch- 2 chocolate Kodiak waffles with berry jam, 3 Applegate turkey sausages, and coffee with lavender honey and cream

Dinner- Prosciutto wrapped chicken, mushroom risotto

Snack- kind frozen bar
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: Potato-bread toast topped with ricotta, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, salt n pepper. Omelette with onions, scallions, garlic, and hot sauce.

Lunch: 1-minute packet of madras lentils and a side of garlic-roasted cauliflower.

Dinner: Fried rice with chard and sausage, topped with gochujang mayo. Side of cumin-roasted sweet potatoes and carrots. A little charcuterie plate with beef jerky and cheddar cheese.

Drinks: 4 oz apple pie moonshine.

Dessert: Choco Taco dipped in Mrs. Miller’s Marshmallow PeanuT Butter Spread.

y4dfw1pnaic4.jpeg
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some cherries and cottage cheese mixed in.
    2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Boboli personal pizza with spicy Italian sausage and red onion(some ghardinera on the side), large side salad with a small container of portillos house dressing and a large diet coke.
    1 piece Russell stover sugar free turtle
    Dinner
    Cherry Vanilla smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    We have appointments for my mom Monday and Tuesday so we did some grocery shopping this morning then did the 21 day fix upper body and yoga..
    HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE 😎
  • rainingribbons
    Thanks guys! It was a great day. 🥳 All your meals sound wonderful!!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer x2, sausage, egg, and mushroom breakfast casserole
    Lunch: Small red velvet cake slice
    Dinner: Either salad with balsamic chicken or lentil sausage soup depending on whether I have the energy to go to the store later
    Dessert: Likely black forest cake
  • donidaily
    Love the visual @gallicinvasion!

Breakfast: chopped nectarine (heaven), banana, vanilla skyr, granola. A cup of tea with a little oat milk.
    Brunch zoom: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: chopped salad of cucumber, tomato, radish, avocado, and shrimp with a cilantro/lime/jalapeno dressing. Some multigrain pita chips on the side. One half deviled egg.
    Later: will have some kombucha and baby carrots to snack on. A TJs raspberry cream bar.
  • hawksgirl229
    BREAKFAST
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cottage cheese and cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    LUNCH
    A bowl of Campbell's chicken noodle soup, pbj and a large diet coke
    DINNER
    Cherry chocolate smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Lunch needed to be quick because of my mom doctor's appointment. I know it will be late by the time we eat. Sooo quick for the win..
    Workout will be 2 choices from my 21 day fix dvd..
    Happy Monday everyone 🌻
  • donidaily
    A new week ✨

Breakfast: cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk. Finishing-things-off salad of lettuce, carrots, baby bell peppers, snap peas, feta, and pepitas dressed with salt and olive oil. A slice of ww sourdough toasted with the last deviled egg smooshed on top.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: pappardelle with tomatoes, rose harissa, olives, and capers, topped with ricotta.
    Constantly: water water water.
    Later: probably a margarita, a few pretzels or rice cakes, and a mochi.
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: Kashi cinnamon crisp cereal with almond milk, and a black coffee.

Lunch: Japanese-curry-style chicken, veggies, and rice.

Snack: Cookies n cream protein bites, a peach, and an orange mango diet fizzy drink.

Dinner: Chili burger on a bun with ketchup/mustard/mayo and red onion, plus a romaine-carrot-onion salad with crumbled chorizo sausage and honey dijon dressing.

Dessert: An ice cream sandwich, plus sautéed brown-sugar-cinnamon apples with granola on top.

lr6wt9u5qtgl.jpeg
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 2 Nutella pinwheels
    Snack: ....3 Nutella pinwheels
    Dinner: Sausage and shrimp veggie skillet
    Dessert: a few pieces of Greek yogurt "dippen dots" my sister made
    Snack: Grilled cheese, pieces of bbq tofu I was prepping for tomorrow's lunches

Tomorrows another day!
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries and cottage cheese mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Mid morning
    Diet coke and 1 sugar free Russell stover caramel on the way to my moms lab and doctor appointment. Lucky its the same campus, but of course opposite ends of the building🤪
    Lunch
    Again for the win....a bowl of Campbell's chicken noodle soup, pbj and large diet coke. Quick,
    because I'm starving by the time I get to eat
    Dinner
    Chocolate pb banana smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Workout this morning was total cardio and pilates..(21 day fix) Errands in the p.m.
    HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE 🌺