• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    "NO" carb day I didn't go over my net carbs of 35 grams

B- 2 Scramble eggs, 2 maple sausages, 1/4 cup blueberries
    L- keto chicken salad on a carb counter tortilla
    D- Beef soft taco with sour cream and salsa
    Enlighted ice cream with strawberries and reddi whip

Calories:1,520
    Workout: 1 hour 1000 calorie burn/ 6 minute ab burn I only logged 600 calories for the big workout it was tough 💪
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    Breakfast: 2 egg cheese omelet with salsa, hashbrowns, tea (8:00am due to meeting)

Lunch: Ham or turkey sandwich, fruit (12:30pm)

Snack: Fruit if needed

Dinner: Leftover stew and cornbread (6:00pm)

Dessert: Chai tea latte (7:30pm)

Sorry, I am playing around with eating times. Trying to find a plan that makes me feel better and calm my digestion some.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Breakfast: trail mix of lightly salted almonds, roasted edamame, and vanilla almond granola.

Lunch: pork and soba noodles with bok choy and celery, topped with chili garlic sauce

Snack: chocolate salted caramel pure protein bar and some goldfish crackers

Dinner: kohlrabi and corn fritters with herbed yogurt, a romaine carrot onion salad, and an Italian chicken sausage on a bun with sautéed kohlrabi greens

Dessert: cookies & creme Rice Krispie cereal with almond coconut milk, and a graham cracker with peanut butter
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Baked in mozzarella cheese meatball with some ghardinera/parmesan cheese on top, side salad with creamy Italian salad dressing, warm garlic breadstick and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    1Piece of aldi fruit&nut chocolate bar
    Dinner
    TBD
    Workout 21 day fix (upper body, yoga and 10minute abs) Painter has started our exterior painting. Still waiting to hear how much insurance will pay on our little guys knees🐶 He needs both knees for a grand total of 6,000😔 om om 🧘‍♀️ Have a great day everyone🌻
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: toasted sourdough topped with tuna salad (tuna, mayo, capers) and sliced tomato. Carrots and olives on the side.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. The last cherries 😢 A couple tortilla chips.

Lunch: cold sesame-chili rice noodles with tofu and bok choy.

Snacks: some baby carrots and a boiled egg.

Evening: three little chocolates.
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,601 Member
    Breakfast: 2 C Hot black tea with milk, 3 small blueberry pancakes with SF syrup and an over easy egg. I used Birchbender protein PC mix.

Lunch: SeaPak coconut shrimp, baked. Steamed fresh broccoli and carrots. Hot coffee with milk

Snack: 3 fiber wafers, half glass Lactaid Calcium milk, half cup applesauce.

Dinner: Premier protein drink.

Total Calories 1286. Shrimp was good but would not have been my first choice. But DH chose the menu and cooked lunch today.

Light exercise day today. Did Annie Efremsky's 5 minute arm workout, netted the pool and grocery shopping

Nice to see what everyone else is cooking!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Yum now I want blueberry pancakes 🐙

Pretty good day today 👒
    "LOW"
    B- Keto coconut flour pancakes with a tbs pb and coffee
    L- keto chicken salad on a low carb wrap ,cucumbers, 2 strawberries
    S- No bake Pb sugar free cookie
    D- Brat with peas
    S- Chocolate Chip Cookie thing sugar free

Calories: 1,390
    Workouts: 30 minute 500 calorie dumbell cardio workout(I logged it as 350 calories just to be safe), walk with the kiddos, soccer and races with them too 💟
  • foreverslim1111
    Hawksgirl - Are you saying that your dog needs knee replacements? I didn't know that could be done?
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: 2 egg cheese omelet with salsa, hashbrowns, tea (8:30am

Lunch: Ham sandwich, fruit (12:30pm)

Dinner: Veggie hummus pasta (6:00pm)

• gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: trail mix of lightly salted almonds, roasted edamame, and vanilla almond granola. Black coffee

Lunch: pork and soba noodles with bok choy and celery, topped with chili garlic sauce. Black iced coffee.

Snack: chocolate peanut butter pure protein bar plus a rainbow carrot with herbed yogurt.

Dinner: chicken quesadillas with Greek yogurt to dip, plus a romaine-carrot-red onion-pickled radish salad with sweet vidalia onion dressing.

Dessert: Ben & Jerry’s Moophoria light peanut butter and marshmallow ice cream, plus a little deconstructed s’mores bowl (1 graham cracker, a melted marshmallow, a melted ghirardelli dark choc square, and some peanut butter)

• gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: trail mix of lightly salted almonds, roasted edamame, and vanilla almond granola. Black coffee

Lunch: pork and soba noodles with bok choy and celery, topped with sriracha. Black coffee.

Snack: chocolate chip pure protein bar. Later, some kohlrabi fritters.

Dinner: chicken quesadilla with Greek yogurt to dip, plus a balsamic peach and cucumber salad

Dessert: banana nice cream with peanut butter, cocoa, and dark chocolate shavings. Then a good humor Reese’s bar, and a few spoonfuls of vanilla almond granola.
  • foreverslim1111
    Breakfast: Greek yogurt, with fresh sliced strawberries and a third cup Kind granola blended in.

Lunch: Homemade Summer Salad with romaine Lettuce, chopped tomato, radish, red bell pepper. Topped with cut slices of non-nitrate ham, turkey deli meat and a sliced hard boiled egg. And, half ounce cubes of sharp cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses. Dressed with homemade honey mustard dressing. No cooking but plenty chopping LOL!

Snack: 3 fiber wafers, half cup apple sauce, half cup Lactaid calcium milk.

Dinner: Turkey burger on toasted sour dough slice cut in two. With mustard and saute-ed onion slice.

Hawksgirl - Thank you for clarifying. Hopefully you will be able to get the surgery your dog needs. Keep us posted.

Since I joined this thread/group only a few days ago, I went back to the beginning of it and I see that it is a treasure full of great meal and food ideas. I'm striving to get more variety into my meals and reading through this helps with that. I'm enjoying all the humor and great food inspiration!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Low calorie day but I really enjoyed my food 💩
    LOW carb day
    B- 2 scrambled eggs and two jimmy dean maple sausages in coconut oil with coffee
    L- Hummus low carb wrap with light sour cream and cucumbers
    S- White Cheddar Skinny Popcorn 1/2 a serving
    D-Leftover Chicken Salad and a serving of peas
    S- Keto chocolate chip cookie thing

Calories: 1123ish totally hit my low carb sucked on protein 😑
    Workout: Sydney Cummings 50 minute plyo 700 calorie burn( I logged it as 625), pulled weeds in our flower bed, and an o minute arm toning video
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: had an early medical appointment in the same neighborhood as my favorite bagel shop, so after I was done I had a toasted everything bagel with olive cream cheese and an iced coffee.
    Snack: blueberries.
    Lunch: chopped salad of lettuce, cucumber, baby bell peppers and pumpkin seeds with salt and olive oil. Fresh sesame sourdough topped with sliced cheddar and tomato.
    Snacks: two ginger snap cookies and some tortilla chips.
    Evening: a friend’s birthday picnic, I had half a white claw, a glass of pinot grigio, some pita chips, half a cupcake and the best peanut butter cookie I have ever eaten. Definitely over calories today but I tracked it all and walked nearly 15,000 steps so feeling okay.
  • Athijade

Since I joined this thread/group only a few days ago, I went back to the beginning of it and I see that it is a treasure full of great meal and food ideas. I'm striving to get more variety into my meals and reading through this helps with that. I'm enjoying all the humor and great food inspiration!

I need to do that. Maybe today when I am waiting on systems to run for work! Especially for ideas for breakfast and lunch. We are pretty much permanently going to be Work from Home.

Breakfast: 2 egg cheese omelet with salsa, hashbrowns, tea (8:30am

Lunch: Ham sandwich, fruit (12:30pm)

Dinner: Veggie hummus pasta (6:00pm)

So, I was able to go until 6 before dinner, but then I was overly hungry and stuffed myself with pasta. I think I ate my snack too soon after lunch.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @foreverslim1111
    I will definitely keep my menu friends posted..I too LOVE this thread and truly enjoy everyone's menu's , reading about their day/experiences, food reviews, recipe sharing and the food diversity. A very huge thank you to everyone❤
    Breakfast
    A bowl of raisin bran, extra mini box of raisins, unsweetened almond milk, and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Potato wedges, a large salad and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Happy Thursday 😊
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Pretty low key day
    High Carb day
    B-Two slices of sprouted raisin french toast made with egg whites and coffee and a small banana
    L- Hummus on a low carb tortilla with light sour cream and two small sticks of cucumber
    S-skinny pop cheddar popcorn
    S- Shredded Chicken breast with Sugar free bbq sauce
    D- Dreamfields elbow pasta with Annies cheese packet
    S- I am going to try to create a lowfat chocolate chip cookie that fits my macros 🐳

Calories: 1250 carbs were not as high as a "normal" high carb day for most peeps my fat and protein stayed ok. I didn't eat as healthy as I wanted I am just hav ing one of those I just want to eat whatever and not care and binge eat 😔 but so far I haven't caved

No workout today my muscles are WORN out from tough workouts the last three days 🐵
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    The last two days it's telling me I'm not eating enough. Believe me that's actually making me happy. I have been too high in carbs for years, so now I am making a concentrated effort to follow a low carb diet. I'm not at all depriving myself, though. I'm just eating a lot of veggies. For lunch I made a lovely stir fry and for dinner, I made this big salad, a salmon patty, a glass of wine and some cookie thins (about 400 cal). I might have a hard-boiled egg before bed just to bring the protein up a little. Summer veggies are such a pleasure. mjl8gcjoc81f.jpg