What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,609 Member
    Options
    B. Blueberry pancakes made with .25 cup Birchbender protein pc mix, wild blueberries, a dash of vanilla topped with SF maple syrup. Served with an over easy egg.

L. Cold rotisserie PDF chicken leg with petite veg mix.

S. Three whole grain crackers, half glass Lactaid milk.

S. Raisin bran cereal with Lactaid milk.

D. One all beef, non nitrate hot dog served on bun with mustard, catsup and chopped onions.

Need to get more veggies in but, it was an OK day.

Fifteen minute beginner HASfit weights workout, gardening, laundry. Exciting stuff.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 eggs, grilled tomatoes, sausage, toast, black tea (8:30am)

Lunch: Salad (mixed greens, cucumber, pickled beets, pecans, poppy seed dressing), cottage cheese (12:30pm)

Snack: Skyr

Dinner: Chicken yellow curry, rice (6:00pm)

Dessert: Chai tea (7:30pm)

At least this is the plan. I had another migraine last night and still am dealing with the after effects today. I also still have a headache so hopefully it just STAYS a normal headache. I get migraines in a cluster. I won't have any for months or years even and then get a few right after another before they go away again. Had one Saturday night too.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    @Athijade - Hope you feel better!! <3

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Greek yogurt and strawberries
    Lunch: Grilled chicken and lentil bowl with all the veggies from Cava
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Dinner: Lemongrass tofu bowl
    Dessert: 1-2 Homemade cinnamon rolls
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    @rainingribbons sounds like a fantastic dinner and dessert!
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Breakfast: trail mix of lightly salted almonds, roasted edamame, and vanilla almond granola. additionally, a Verb coconut chai energy bar (got it for free as a promotion, so I’m giving them a try). lots of black coffee as well 😂

Lunch: creamy white bean chicken soup with kohlrabi greens and red pepper flakes.

Snack: a pure protein chocolate salted caramel bar and a peach.

Dinner: a hamburger with guacamole and pickled onions on top, some marinated beet salad, and a dill pickle spear.

Dessert: a graham cracker and some salted caramel natural crunchy peanut butter.

Should end the day at around 1700 calories.
  • suzr84
    suzr84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cinnamon porridge & a rice cake (bit random I know!)
    Lunch: courgette and mushroom soup, courgette and cheese muffin (we have a glut in the garden right now :smiley:) and a chocolate biscuit
    Dinner: cod fillet with pesto, roasted tomatoes, stir fried kale, cabbage and onion and 50g (dry weight) spaghetti
    Snacks: chocolate bar, bit of banana, crumpet with 5g butter

Ending today on 1600ish (earned 100 in exercise)
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: a peach before pilates then chopped salad of lettuce, baby bell peppers, cucumber, avocado and pepitas tossed with salt and olive oil. Slice of sourdough on the side.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. The last of the watermelon jerky (won't be buying again). Also can’t help eating a few grape tomatoes from the plant when I go check on the garden.

Lunch: pappardelle with tomato, harissa, olive and capers. Ricotta on top.

Evening: baby carrots, a couple of Splits pretzels (the best), a boiled egg. A mini matcha kitkat hi @rainingribbons!
  • foreverslim1111
    Options
    B. One egg omelet filled with chopped ham, red bell pepper, onion, half oz cheddar cheese. Half glass LS V8 juice.

L. Four large oven baked panko breaded shrimp. Ten shoe string fries. One cup chopped broccoli and carrots served with 2 T homemade cheese sauce. Sauce was 80 calories but made the vegs taste so much better.

S. 40 gms raisin bran cereal with half cup 2% Lactaid calcium milk.

D. Chocolate protein shake.

Veg servings = 4 :)
    Around 1400 calories
    Activity: Cleaning, meal prep, gardening, 5 minute arm workout. Haven't calculated calories burned yet. OK day.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Fun day hubby and I had a lunch date 😙

B-sprouted toast with a VERY small smear of pb, grapes, and coffee
    L- Dressed cheese burger with no bun, small order of crinkle fries, and cheesecake 🐽
    D- Hummus low carb wrap, salad with mozzie cheese
    S- Popcorn Angies and strawberries with reddi whip

I can tell eating the junkie lunch made me crave food bad. I am still so hungry 😩

Calories: 1550 not to shabby considering how junkie it was at lunch time
    Workout:Sydney Cummings 40 minute Power Cardio it said 650 calories I logged it as 500 🐖

I have decided to quit carb cycling and go back to my original trim healthy mama diet. I was a lot happier with a variety of foods while still restricting in a lot of ways. I lost over 40lbs with that an exercisel I don't know why I felt the need to restrict harder.
  • PmiA
    PmiA Posts: 35 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    12PM: 60g of elbow pasta +150g of pumpkin + 160g of zucchini + handful of spinach + homemade tomato sauce (boiled the veggies w the pasta)

3PM: coffee (100ml of semi-skimmed milk)

5PM: 200ml of (drinkable) fat-free, strawberry yogurt + 65g of carrot sticks

8PM: spinach omelette (1 egg, 40g of spinach, 40g of fresh cheese) + 150g of pumpkin

9:30PM: 6 (small) cookies (230kcal)

Also, 2.5L of water
    Exactly 900kcal but it honestly felt like a lot of food
    (I weigh my veggies before cooking them btw!)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Yesterday ended up being:

Breakfast: Maple and brown sugar oatmeal cup, blackberries, black tea (8:30am)

Lunch: Hamburger patty with cheese and ketchup, a few fries, roasted brussel sprouts (12:30pm)

Dinner: Cheese and crackers (6:00pm)

Dessert: Cheesecake (banana creme) (7:30pm)

I just let my body tell me what it could handle. Like with the burger. It was one I often get and love... but after the first few bites my body was like "NO!" So I took it apart and ate the part that my body wanted (meat and cheese) and got rid of everything else.

Today (hopefully):

Breakfast: Oatmeal cup with fruit, tea (8:30am)

Lunch: Sandwich of some sort, cottage cheese (12:30pm)

Snack: Skyr

Dinner: Pan fried tilapia, broccoli (6:00pm)

Dessert: Chai tea (7:30pm)
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    a small store bought frozen pizza (spicy peppers and salami, 830kcal)
    2 cups of black coffee with sweetener
    a small apple
    a fairly big salad (chicken breast, beans, cabbage, cherry tomatoes, light yogurt dressing)
    2.5dl of protein chocolate milk

kcal: just about 1600
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, scrambled egg with kale, onion, cheese, spicy Morningstar sausage, and taco bell hot sauce
    Snack: Greek yogurt and strawberries
    Lunch: Leftover lemongrass bowl, 2 peanut butter pie oreos
    Snack: Small tiramasu cake shake from DQ
    Dinner: Homemade shrimp fried rice loaded with veggies
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    Pretty good day

B- 2 coconut flour pancakes, 1 tbs pb, coffee
    L- chicken breast, greenbeans, strawberries with reddi whip
    D- 2 hamburger patties with cheese no bun and peas
    S - sugar free strawberry upside down oatmeal cake thingies with reddi whip
    Calories: 1250 I did not eat back my calories today except for about 50 calories

Workout: Sydney Cummings 30 minute arms and cardio 400 calorie burn but I logged it for less though since I am almost a foot shorter and not nearly as strong. I also cleaned house a good portion of the day

• foreverslim1111
    Options
    B. Turkey burger, sans bun. Petite mixed veggies.

L. Batch cooked Spaghetti sauce with mushrooms & onions, served over 1 oz (measured dry) fresh cooked pasta. Steamed broccoli and carrots topped with one T homemade cheese sauce. The sauce was so good and only 40 calories per T.

S. Half cup SF applesauce.

D. Three Milton multigrain crackers topped with 1 T natural peanut butter. Half glass 2% Lactaid Calcium milk.

Fruit and Veg = 5 servings YAY! :D Was much easier to like the veggies with the cheese sauce and less calories than adding same amount of butter. Even DH loves my cheese sauce.

Did a 30 minute HASfit beginner weight workout, and house chores. Good day!
  • donidaily
    Options
    {yesterday}

Breakfast: salad of shredded romaine, cucumber, baby bell peppers, pepitas tossed with salt and olive oil. A boiled egg and a piece of sourdough.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk; pistachios.

Lunch: salad of lentils, fennel, tomatoes and tons of herbs with lemon vinaigrette and a few slices of smoked salmon.

Snack: matcha soft serve 😋

Evening: a negroni and half a sesame pancake (like a scallion pancake, bought them frozen). Later a little Thai tea mochi from TJs.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    A single Raisin Bran Crunch cereal cup, unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Panda Express carryout. Had a craving..shared with husband buffet style🤗 1/2 of an egg roll, noodles, power greens, orange chicken,Beijing beef and a fortune cookie.
    Dinner
    Probably a protein shake
    Workout was upper body 21 day fix..
    Crazy week sooo glad it's over🤪 Have a great Saturday everyone.
  • donidaily
    Options
    Breakfast: Cup of tea and a saturn peach; leftover salad of lentils, fennel, tomatoes and herbs with lemon vinaigrette and a few slices of smoked salmon; a piece of sourdough.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk; four pretzels.

Lunch: vegan dan dan noodles with cucumber and menma.

Evening: a glass of orange wine and a Thai tea mochi.
  • PmiA
    PmiA Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lunch: boiled carrots and zucchini w/ homemate tomato sauce

Snacks:
    - yerba mate tea (x2)
    - 100ml of (drinkable) fat-free, strawberry yogurt
    - chocolate oatmeal cookies (x3)

Dinner:
    - coffee (using 100ml of semi-skimmed milk)
    - breadsticks (x4)
    - 1 level tbsp light spreadable cheese (for the breadsticks)
    - large apple (190g)
    - slice of provolone cheese (25g)
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    Birthday shopping for our soon to be 4 year old 🎂 fun day but not thecbest choices 🙊

B- 2 chaffles with butter and sugar free maple syrup
    L- Joseph Lavish bread made into an onion and green pepper pizza with greenbeans on the side
    S- angies cheddar popcorn
    D- Egg salad on a low carb tortilla
    S- Halo top macademia nut with strawberries and sugar free caramel sauce
    Calories 1300
    Workout: Syney Cummings 5 minute glute burn, and 5 minute ab