Options

Replies

• pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Breakfast: plain oatmeal with coconut milk

Lunch: noodles with tofu, peas and carrots on arugula

Snacks: veggie straws, string cheese, diet cherry limeade

Dinner: toad in the hole (the sausage and Yorkshire pudding kind), sautéed onions, snow peas and English peas. Dessert: Chilly cow frozen bar

Snack: cherries
  • pfillipp
    Options
    Breakfast: Egg on toasted English Muffin with melted cheese, turkey bacon, and ketchup. Coffee with Splenda and cashew milk.

Lunch: Southwest Chicken Cream Cheese filling in a flatbread. Blueberry Cheesecake Built Bar.

Midday Snack: Siggis 0% Vanilla Yogurt

Dinner: Chicken/Stuffing/Corn/Green Bean/Gravy Casserole XD

Dessert: Enlightened Triple Chocolate Ice Cream

That casserole sounds SO GOOD
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    2 cups of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    brown bread and butter, tomato bisque, Lobster & shrimp pasta salad, ice water to drink

Dessert:
    slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, cup of sunflower seeds, 1 large mango

Uh... YUM! I want all of that. Especially the lobster & shrimp pasta salad. So good.
  • umbramirror
    Options
    pfillipp wrote: »

Dinner: toad in the hole (the sausage and Yorkshire pudding kind), sautéed onions, snow peas and English peas. Dessert: Chilly cow frozen bar

I've never had this but it sounds so good! Is it a comfort style food?
  • pfillipp
    Options

I've never had this but it sounds so good! Is it a comfort style food?

Definitely comfort food, but not of the American variety. It’s a british dish. You make a savory eggy batter similar to what you use in a popover or Dutch baby. And then you pour it over a hot casserole dish with sausage in it and bake. The batter puffs really tall just like a popover.

https://www.daringgourmet.com/toad-in-the-hole-british-sausage-and-yorkshire-pudding-bake/
  • umbramirror
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    [inbetween HIIT and lifting] Homemade pumpkin spice protein bar
    [after lifting] Well Well coconut chai plant-based protein beverage, 1/2 cup of raspberries
    Nitro cold brew

Morning snack:
    Siggi's no sugar added banana & cinnamon strained whole milk yogurt, 2 tbsp paleo coconola (coconut granola)

Lunch:
    1/2 whole wheat wrap with smoked turkey breast, avocado, fontina cheese, green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, and just a bit of garlic aioli

Afternoon snack:
    Epic performance bar (almond butter chocolate)
    Triple flat white with soy milk

Dinner:
    Spinach leaves, grilled herb chicken, zucchini noodles with Greek seven-layer dip on top
    "Dirty turtle" ice cream (vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate caramel turtles, cake crunch, and chocolate fudge)
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    BF: coffee & nature valley bar
    Lunch: Greek salad
    Snack: vanilla & cinnamon Greek yogurt & coffee
    Supper: pasta with meat sauce
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: hard boiled egg, toast with coconut butter, coffee

Lunch: 2 homemade grilled fish tacos on flour tortillas with cabbage, corn & lime "slaw" and a little shredded cheddar. Red plum.

Dinner: black beans & brown rice with sautéed peppers and onions and some salsa & sour cream on top. Probably have a square of dark chocolate for dessert and maybe some tea.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Oikos triple zero Greek yogurt with black grapes
    Lunch: Potluck day at work! Smoked ribs and Puerto Rican rice. ....I may have had two servings of each.
    Snack: Chicken wrap with cucumber, tomato, red onion, roasted veggies hummus, and a super thin sliced of swiss.
    Dinner: Spinach and feta stuffed flounder with mushrom and pea parmesan orzo

Really SHOULDN'T have anything else.... But if I do it will either be a pineapple coconut Smirnoff or a mint swirl Enlightened bar.

Those are surprisingly tasty!!

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 multi-grain waffles with Neufchatel cheese and Everything But The Bagel seasoning
    Lunch: jalapeno chicken and cheddar Lean Pocket and a small romaine salad with Bolthouse caesar
    Afternoon snack: strawberries and 100cal pack of Fit & Active chocolate dipped pretzels
    Dinner: homemade beef burger (seasoned with cinnamon, brown sugar, maple syrup and bbq sauce!) on 1/2 a bun, spicy mayo and lettuce, with a side of roasted yellow potatoes
  • kbushe3221
    Options
    BF: coffee & banana
    Snack: coffee
    Lunch: veggie burger patty on English muffin, cucumber & tomatoes with some sharp cheddar
    Supper: I’m thinking cauliflower rice with veggie stir fry
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    2 cups of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    brown bread and butter, tomato bisque, Lobster & shrimp pasta salad, ice water to drink

Dessert:
    slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, cup of sunflower seeds, 1 large mango

Uh... YUM! I want all of that. Especially the lobster & shrimp pasta salad. So good.

Girl, sooooo GOOD--mega delicious as a matter of fact. My question is, what, pray-tell is this ""Dirty turtle" ice cream (vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate caramel turtles, cake crunch, and chocolate fudge)" business?!? Sounds soo good, so very good (as your entire day does as well)--YUMMERS!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of coffee w/cream

Lunch:
    2 cups of milk ooling tea

Dinner:
    crispy oysters, 1/2 french dip (well done) 1/2 HUGE and loaded to the maximum baked potato (butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, scallions), baby bok choy with good stuff on it, ice water to drink

Snack and/or late night snack:
    more than a cup (almost 1.5 or so cup) of lemon and black raspberry sorbet, package of Goya Chicharrones (pork rinds), large mango
  • justanotherjenn
    justanotherjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Asiago/everything bagel w/whipped cream cheese, 2 eggs
    Lunch - Chicken salad sandwich, crackers w/cheese
    Dinner - Veggie pasta, side salad, breadstick
    Snacks - Banana, So Delicious cashew milk bar

Lately I have just been eating what sounds good, within my calories, since I re-started recently. Apparently I'm on a carby "let's see how much bread I can eat in one day" kick.
  • kbushe3221
    Options
    kbushe3221 wrote: »
    BF: coffee & banana
    Snack: coffee
    Lunch: veggie burger patty on English muffin, cucumber & tomatoes with some sharp cheddar
    Supper: I’m thinking cauliflower rice with veggie stir fry

Ended up eating a tuna sandwich with 1/2 serving of potato chips & some baby carrots
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Chicken wrap with lettuce, tomato, roasted veggies hummus, cucumber, and a thin slice of swiss, grapes
    Snack: Oikos triple zero Greek yogurt
    Dinner: Taco salad consisting of beef, black beans, tomato, lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and 2 crunchy taco shells. (Was supposed to be actual tacos but most of the shells were broken. :/ ) Pineapple coconut Smirnoff
    Dessert: Either a mint enlightened bar or the rest of my Cookie Dough enlightened pint.

Still have 300 calories left over and it's "Tuesday Boozeday" with my group of video game friends who always play together on Tuesday, so I'll probably have another drink with dessert later while we're all playing together.
  • umbramirror
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Definitely comfort food, but not of the American variety. It’s a british dish. You make a savory eggy batter similar to what you use in a popover or Dutch baby. And then you pour it over a hot casserole dish with sausage in it and bake. The batter puffs really tall just like a popover.

https://www.daringgourmet.com/toad-in-the-hole-british-sausage-and-yorkshire-pudding-bake/

Truly sounds delicious. I'd love to try it sometime. Maybe I'll try to make it. ;)
    Girl, sooooo GOOD--mega delicious as a matter of fact. My question is, what, pray-tell is this ""Dirty turtle" ice cream (vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate caramel turtles, cake crunch, and chocolate fudge)" business?!? Sounds soo good, so very good (as your entire day does as well)--YUMMERS!

I went to this local ice cream shop that makes the best homemade ice cream because I was craving the good stuff so badly! It was so yummy. I love chocolate caramel turtles so it was like this perfect little concoction of what tasted like a chocolate caramel cake (made of ice cream, of course).
    Still have 300 calories left over and it's "Tuesday Boozeday" with my group of video game friends who always play together on Tuesday, so I'll probably have another drink with dessert later while we're all playing together.

Sounds fun!
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Breakfast:
    3 zucchini pumpkin protein superfood muffins sliced in half and topped with almond butter and a little honey mixed together, and blueberries; short triple flat white with soy milk

Morning snack:
    Fage 2% Greek yogurt with paleo coconut granola; 2 dried Turkish apricots

Lunch:
    Poke bowl (1/2 cup brown rice, tuna and salmon sashimi, seaweed salad, pickled ginger, mixed bell pepper slices, cucumber slices, shredded carrot, and a little wasabi mayo mixed in); 2 small squares of 88% dark chocolate

Afternoon snack:
    Raw Rev Glo bar (creamy peanut butter & sea salt); cold brew coffee

Dinner:
    Ground bison and cheesy spinach cauliflower rice with green onions; 1 cup of frozen mango chunks pureed into a sorbet
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - English muffin w/almond butter $ jam, iced almond milk latte. Lunch - big bowl of cantaloupe, peach, kiwi, scrambled eggs. Dinner- 2 bean, kale, cheese burritos. Snack - la colombe draft latte, 2 yasso bars
  • pfillipp
    Options
    Breakfast: LF strawberry yogurt topped with chopped plums and a sprinkle of cereal, two Trader Joe’s chicken breakfast sausages

Lunch: half a bag of light Caesar salad, deli turkey, sesame sticks

Snack: veggie straws

Dinner: Italian turkey sausage, pickled cherry peppers in white wine sauce), slice of crusty bread, arugula salad
    Dessert: chilly cow mint chocolate chip bar

Snack: I’m sure I’ll have a little something