What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    In my spare office "gym" at work - double KB swing, clean, rack squat and overhead press x 5 for 5 rounds with pair of 20kg KB - completed in 16:55.

• marywelsh30
    marywelsh30 Posts: 19 Member
    Two cardio workouts off the Total Body Project library. My goal is to burn 500 to 600 calories per day with deliberate exercise.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    1mile warm up run to gym
    Bench pyramid, plus working on my top weight. Managed to push out 3 at 51kg this morning, apparently I'm stronger than 74% of women my age and weight. Two more weeks until we re-test my 1rpm, next week we'll try and increase my reps at 51kg..

30 stair workout with PT and her weighted vest, that included 84 press ups.

Back to gym to do my accessory lifts.

Circuits.
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    1hr chest and biceps, then 30min quick run.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Quick 5 mile run this morning. Start tapering for my marathon next week. 2 weeks away...wooooooooooo. Crazy!
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    5+ miles of walking around shopping for replacement clothes.. The problem with fast weightloss, nothing fits.

Probably not biking tonight. My hips are on fire. Likely no time to bike tomorrow as I'll be in a car for 7 hours and out of state. So, back on Monday unless something changes.
  • mummy_h
    mummy_h Posts: 103 Member
    40 minute swim
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    25 minutes on treadmill alternating between 3-3.5mph and 6mph.
    4 rounds of plank 30 secs/cable rotation on each side 10 reps.
  • Legs_McGee23
    Legs_McGee23 Posts: 114 Member
    Tonight is "Thursday Night Hill Run" - it's a route my friends and I do weekly (on Thursdays ;) ) and it's about 2 1/2 flat miles through downtown, onto a trail, through the park, and then the hill starts - up the dock, up, up, up through a neighborhood - 500 feet of elevation over about 0.6 miles. About 6.3 miles total - although sometimes we run the hill twice.
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    5k test: just seeing how much I could push myself. Maintained a 9:15 pace with 8:20strides every 2 minutes or so.

Leg day. All the squats, all the lunges, all the bridges, abductor, hamstring curls, kicking strangers, racing a kangaroo...you know the like
  • pierinifitness
    Unplanned rest day.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    An hour of rowing in an 8 in really choppy water in the morning.
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 412 Member
    Pardon my ignorance, but I am just learning this. My TDEE is 1749..My BMR is 1459. Is the TDEE the amount of calories I burn everyday WITHOUT exercise? And the BMR is the amount of calories that I must eat everyday according to calculation?. I apologize for any inconvenience...😊
  • 6raham
    6raham Posts: 147 Member
    20 minute HIIT
    20 minute cycle to work
    60 minute walk at lunch
    40 minute cycle home (go a longer way home on a friday)
    45 minute strength workout

Make up for sitting at a desk all day!
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    30min PT session, low impact, deep muscle work in legs using trx
    Hills, 20min warm up run taking in some hills before a couple times hill sprints and short cool down run.
    Tabata (very sweaty)
    Total body conditioning.
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    35 minutes on the treadmill - I'm still working on being able to jog/run more! It's getting better!

30 minute session with my trainer for back/core/biceps. Lat pull downs, decline sit ups, leg raises, curls - all the curls... deadlifts... I forget what else. It was fun though!
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Goblet squats/Leg Press 4x8
    Dumbbell bench press/Seated cable row 4x8
    Dumbbell curls/Cable tricep pushdowns 3x10
  • pierinifitness
    6-grip medley of pull-ups and chin-ups for total of 40 reps in 6 rounds, then a single round of pull-up hang for 1 minute.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Today is going to be a martial art day... checking out a new dojo shortly.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Yoga...