What Was Your Work Out Today?

Options

Replies

• CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    3 hours clearing land. Seeing major progress. Muscles gotta have a major break. Good thing this week is a bike-free rest week.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    10 minute easy row (on the C2) and 50 minutes fairly easy on the Assault Bike. Back seems to be holding up well gradually working back into the rower. Would like to work up to a 5K again by the end of the week on the rower. Far cry from the 10K to 15K meters a day I was doing but I'm slowly working back. Monitoring the back pain very closely. Just SO sick of doing only the Assault Bike.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Did a 6.5-mile hike with my husband, including one great steep section (about 700 feet of gain in 3/4 mile). The green hills and blooming wildflowers made it super gorgeous.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Yoga, dead hangs, handstand wall holds, pull-ups, handstand pushup negatives, pike press, dips and side lateral raises...
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    An eventful hour and a half or so in an 8 this morning with the other novices. It involved our coach, who was coach coxing, running over a log while somehow not breaking of the skeg. In better news, we spent 10 minutes working on starts and then did one race piece back to the dock. Those, save for the race piece, went really well. The race piece would have gone better had the start not been into a pretty large wake. Either way, it was very good preparation for me as I have my first regatta in 13 days! It's also good prep because I practice with more advanced rowers on Thursdays and Saturdays and I suspect we're going to do race starts on Saturday.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Rest day today
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Quick mile to keep the streak going.
    30min deep stretch session with PT
    Tabata
    Barbell
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    2.5 more hours clearing brush. I really really really wanted to be biking. 3 days off the bike is horrible. Keep doing everything else to keep myself off the bike and overdo the rest days in other and harder ways. :(
  • KKsGirl
    KKsGirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.0 miles today trying to get my mojo back this month! Heading to the gym to get my workout vibes. Think I’ll just work back and chest tonight!
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    5 min jog warm up
    16 sprint 30 sec/30 sec walk
    30 min walk
    60 min hot power yoga
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    1 hour walk
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    ivd4zm80dag3.png
  • rsriddell
    rsriddell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of healthier life style so starting slow. 15 minute walk. But better than 15 minutes on the couch.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Single-arm kettlebell snatch with 20kg KB right x 5 plus left x 5 = 1 round for 20 rounds every minute on the minute in 19:34. Got a blister.
  • MikePfirrman
    Options
    AirDyne Pro sprint interval day. 16 X 90 seconds hard/60 seconds active recovery. 280 Watts (roughly) on the sprints and 55 Watts (really easy!) on the recoveries. Tried to push over 300 Watts on the last two and hold over 500 for the last 30 seconds of the workout (failed, only held for around 20).

Added in 100 pushups, around 50 weighted squats/50 heavy KB Swings and 80 or so military presses each arm.

First full workout day since moving to the higher elevation in AZ. Living at around 4000 ft. Felt good just getting this done today.
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of up hill treadmill @ 3.2
    10 minutes of circuit strength
    30 minutes Eliptical
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    30 min ab workout with PT
    3mile tempo/fast run
    zumba
    insanity
    boxercise
    with the 37000 steps came in at just under 2000 active Calories
  • MikePfirrman
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Completed a 5K Indoor row today. Not a lot of meters by my standards, but first 5K since hurting my back in January. Pace (though it was my LSD) stunk, but that's OK. Finished it. Goal is just to work back slowly and not pay attention to pace and stay out of back pain. Around a 2:23 pace/20 SPM. Added in another 35 minutes (around 120 Watts, nice and easy) on the AirDyne Pro (assault bike) for around an hour total.
  • jnomadica
    jnomadica Posts: 280 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    10 mins dynamic warmup
    Rear foot elevated split squats 3x5
    One arm DB press 3x5
    One arm DB row 3x4
    2 mile walk with hill intervals
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    Options