Let’s show our before & afters for inspiration!

Options

Replies

• mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics!! Very motivating, thanks for posting your journeys' pics guys!! <3
  • Lift_Eat_Repeat
    Lift_Eat_Repeat Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Everyone is absolutely smashing it!!
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Loving these, thanks for posting and for still being here to motivate! You all look amazing!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You all look so much younger!
  • Constancely_Hungry
    Options
    wow everyone in here looks amazing. I can't wait to post progress photos. This is just the motivation I need.
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    All done amazing work
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,311 Member
    Options
    I've gone from both ends of the spectrum over the last several years...I've taken my body from anorexia to extremely overweight. It took such a long time to find myself but now I'm happily in between the two extremes and doing things I never thought possible! Some days are harder than others but I'm where I need to be mentally to take it one step at a time. I have my eyes on the prize which is trying out for American Ninja Warrior sometime in the future =)
    Amazing story. ANW is one of my very favorite shows! I'll root for you when you make it!!!
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    BecMarty14 wrote: »
    ik3mqv3ogw5s.png

I'm down 30 and currently working on recomp.

You look amazing! Congrats!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Awesome job folks! Keep rocking it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!