Internet Woo

Replies

• HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Jumping on this train to ask wtf is the current obsession with "bone broth"? It seems to be all the rage right now.

If I mix it with ACV and coconut oil, will I become a unicorn?

I thought celery juice was the thing for 2019? How bout we mix it all up for a new soup diet?

Wait. Hold the phones.

I haven't heard about this. Celery is in again?

No no no. Just celery juice, duh.

I think it only works if you are doing IF though. It's superfood for autophagy.
    *googles*
    WTF?

Brave New World, alright. So we have to eat special foods or fast to eliminate toxins from our bodies and we have to fast to promote a normal cellular process. Such a shame our bodies can't do this stuff on their own.

Next it's going to be eating broccoli to promote blinking.

I eat broccoli and I blink regularly, like at least once a day. I mean, what more do you need to know? The connection is obviously there.

Add on some Superfood chia seeds to DOUBLE your blink rate!

Chia seeds in our Brave New World Soup will just make it gelatinous and nasty.

As if the other ingredients weren't disgusting enough...

:D
    That's how you tell it's good for you!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    Jumping on this train to ask wtf is the current obsession with "bone broth"? It seems to be all the rage right now.

I thought celery juice was the thing for 2019? How bout we mix it all up for a new soup diet?

Wait. Hold the phones.

awww that's disappointing

Yeah, but you're eating pasta so you're screwed anyway. Might as well just eat the solid celery and live with the consequences.

soaked in water, kept in the fridge, amazing snack. what if i drink the soaking water? if i add pickle juice?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,029 Member

Wait. Hold the phones.

*googles*
    WTF?

Brave New World, alright. So we have to eat special foods or fast to eliminate toxins from our bodies and we have to fast to promote a normal cellular process. Such a shame our bodies can't do this stuff on their own.

Next it's going to be eating broccoli to promote blinking.

I eat broccoli and I blink regularly, like at least once a day. I mean, what more do you need to know? The connection is obviously there.

Add on some Superfood chia seeds to DOUBLE your blink rate!

Truth! I'm blinking rapidly just from reading that.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member

Wait. Hold the phones.

awww that's disappointing

Yeah, but you're eating pasta so you're screwed anyway. Might as well just eat the solid celery and live with the consequences.

soaked in water, kept in the fridge, amazing snack. what if i drink the soaking water? if i add pickle juice?

Half pickle juice and half ACV.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Wouldn't that just tick off your troll buddy? All that effort to woo you and you get prizes out of it! :laugh:

WAIT! How do I get a troll buddy?! When I introduced myself in 2013, I didn't know to say I was looking for troll buddies. Damn, I can't believe I missed out on this for 6 years.

Gotcha covered. o:)
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member

Excellent!!! Bring your friends :wink:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited February 2019

Excellent!!! Bring your friends :wink:

Do you know what you've just signed up for? :laugh:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Wouldn't that just tick off your troll buddy? All that effort to woo you and you get prizes out of it! :laugh:

WAIT! How do I get a troll buddy?! When I introduced myself in 2013, I didn't know to say I was looking for troll buddies. Damn, I can't believe I missed out on this for 6 years.

LOL. You call them out on their bro-science woo, tick them off, and away they go!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    If you'd like, I'll set a reminder on my phone. "Time to woo all @debrakgoogins posts" We want you to feel included :lol:

PLEASE! Tell all your friends. Maybe I can set a record for the most woos in one day. I'm pretty sure if you go way back to 2013, you'll find some wooworthy drivel when I just started out and was "eating clean".

I went back once and looked at some of the very first threads I started. :s
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member

I think I have a hug stalker, but I'm pretty sure it's @Tacklewasher Him being so into hugs and all.

If you'd like, I'll set a reminder on my phone. "Time to woo all @debrakgoogins posts" We want you to feel included :lol:

Better yet, we can just keep quoting posts you are mentioned in and blow up your notifications. :D Makes you feel almost as loved as woos!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »

I think I have a hug stalker, but I'm pretty sure it's @Tacklewasher Him being so into hugs and all.

Better yet, we can just keep quoting posts you are mentioned in and blow up your notifications. :D Makes you feel almost as loved as woos!

Perfect :naughty: